In an organization, …
Mobile Access (234)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Slack, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Slack is a group messaging or team collaboration app that aims to simplify communication for businesses. Features include open discussions, private groups, and direct messaging, as well as deep contextual search and message archiving, and file sharing. Slack integrates with a number of other tools, such as MailChimp, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Slack was acquired by Salesforce in December 2020.
The product is free to use, and also has paid plans with more features and greater controls.
The company has raised $340M in funding and boasts 800k users.
- Slack's help page offers almost everything you need to know about using Slack.
- It provides options like getting started, using Slack, profiles, preferences, administration and customization of workspace, and roles and rights of the users, a tutorial for the integration of tools into your Slack workspace.
- Slack also gives an option to contact them where we can report bugs or ask questions by attaching a file and sending a query.
- The customer support is quite good, whether you are a free user or paid customer, the responses from the support team are very quick and, of course, you get added attention if you are a paying customer.