Slack Reviews

October 13, 2020
Raúl Galera Domínguez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We haven't really had any issues with Slack -- so that's part of their support: Having a product that works perfectly out of the box and doesn't need additional setup/support.
Read Raúl Galera Domínguez's full review
November 07, 2020
Amod Shinde | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

• Slack's help page offers almost everything you need to know about using Slack.
  • It provides options like getting started, using Slack, profiles, preferences, administration and customization of workspace, and roles and rights of the users, a tutorial for the integration of tools into your Slack workspace.
  • Slack also gives an option to contact them where we can report bugs or ask questions by attaching a file and sending a query.
  • The customer support is quite good, whether you are a free user or paid customer, the responses from the support team are very quick and, of course, you get added attention if you are a paying customer.
Read Amod Shinde's full review
November 20, 2020

Support Rating

I've never had to contact support for Slack which is a great testament to its ease and use. Adding people outside of the organization takes a little getting used to, but ultimately allows for greater collaboration between FTE and contractors. There is no clear alternative to this software, so it's the best we can do for now.
September 15, 2020

Support Rating

I didn't have to contact Slack Support to use and implement it. The customer-supported forums are a very good first place to start asking your questions and learn about Slack.
March 25, 2020
Tom Laughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I don't need to be very technical to use the Slack or to integrate tools into Slack. Adding an app (integration) is seamless and the platform walks me through the process. I can communicate with my colleagues quickly either with chat or by using the call feature to phone them. If I ever have a product question, I can quickly go to one of our product channels and search for related questions or pose a question that our experts monitor. These features have made me more effective in my day and in managing my customer base.
Read Tom Laughlin's full review
April 14, 2020
Mary Vasquez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Slack's technical support needs to improve a lot in terms of customer service, sometimes they treat customers badly, and many times we prefer to call support in English. They are friendlier and empathic in that sense. Also, they need to improve their response times. When you send them a ticket, they take up to 7 days and their answers are not very clear and offer a vague idea of what you can do to solve any problem you have.
Read Mary Vasquez's full review
June 12, 2020

Support Rating

There is a lot of online documentation available and it is quite easy to open a ticket and get a fairly rapid response. Some more in-product help options would make it easier for the less technically inclined folks to find answers to their questions more quickly though. Being an end user, I can't speak to the quality of the support given when reaching out directly to the Account Manager.
May 21, 2020

Support Rating

Their documentation is good. We can easily learn about any newly launched feature using that. In past, I went through the documentation to integrate Slack with few monitoring application like AppOptics and documentation was well described to easily set up the things.
April 15, 2020

Support Rating

We've found them responsive when we needed them. But in fact, the online info and the usability of the product were straightforward and sufficient. We haven't had to test support for anything critical (yet). In general, we are satisfied to-date.
March 17, 2020

Support Rating

I am indifferent because I haven’t had to use Slack support for any reason.
January 28, 2020
JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Slack has built a product that has rare downtime which means that the company is investing the time and money to constantly have a well-running product. I have never had the need to reach out to Slack for support help, but I have read articles about how great their support is and how they care about their users.
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
September 28, 2019
Benjamin Plotkin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Whenever I've had to troubleshoot an issue with Slack (which, to be honest, has not happened very often), their online documentation has been easy to locate, easy to understand, and effective in resolving my issue. Slack's ever-growing popularity also means that there's a large community of practice out there that can be depended upon.
Read Benjamin Plotkin's full review
January 10, 2020
Logan Turner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not had a problem with Slack to date. It has always worked for me and allows me to communicate with all members of my team regardless of if they are in the office or not. I am able to search for all conversations and refer to anything previously mentioned. Gifs are awesome too.
Read Logan Turner's full review
December 31, 2019
Harshit Bhattaram | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We've been as an organisation thoroughly impressed at the way Slack has helped us become more productive and made a positive impact in the way we get things done. The support team has also helped us in solving any issues we faced during installation and also an upgrade to meet more requirements as we grow and become a bigger organisation.
Read Harshit Bhattaram's full review
November 12, 2019
Lokesh Meena | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Slack has a nice knowledge base and documentation. Slack is a well known and widely used tool, so we could easily find support articles over the internet. And most of the time, support wasn't needed, as its UI explains most of the things in advance. There are so many blogs about it too.
Read Lokesh Meena's full review
November 08, 2019
Jason Smith, DPA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Well there is not much to support so what else would you give it? Actually, I think that Slack deserves the above rating because it seems to go down and become inaccessible for a variety of reasons. It always seems that these outages are not explained and that kind of leaves you wondering.
Read Jason Smith, DPA's full review
November 07, 2019
Roberto Antonio Costinho Sosa | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Slack's support is very good, he has answered every question made in detail. He also suggested the implementation of some useful applications for the web development team. The attention was personalized and constant.
Read Roberto Antonio Costinho Sosa's full review

Task Management (99)
Gantt Charts (37)
Scheduling (74)
Workflow Automation (85)
Mobile Access (175)
Search (173)
Visual planning tools (52)
Chat (188)
9.7
Notifications (186)
Discussions (182)
Surveys (95)
Internal knowledgebase (99)
Integrates with GoToMeeting (51)
Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts (88)
Integrates with Outlook (57)
Versioning (77)
Video files (144)
Audio files (139)
Document collaboration (117)
Access control (102)
Advanced security features (88)
Integrates with Google Drive (109)
Device sync (112)

What is Slack?

Slack is a group messaging or team collaboration app that aims to simplify communication for businesses. Features include open discussions, private groups, and direct messaging, as well as deep contextual search and message archiving, and file sharing. Slack integrates with a number of other tools, such as MailChimp, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Slack was acquired by Salesforce in December 2020.

The product is free to use, and also has paid plans with more features and greater controls.

The company has raised $340M in funding and boasts 800k users.