Smaato is a great partner for our programmatic campaigns. We have worked with them over the last 2 years, mainly for mobile campaigns …
We use Smaato as a demand partner for our app. They are plugged in via Google's Exchange Bidding partners in Yield Groups. We also have …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.smaato.com/contact
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is an omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and ad server, designed to make monetization simple. With it, publishers can bring their first-party data and manage inventory. Marketers get access to inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York City, Beijing and Singapore.
Customer Obsession With CEO Ajitpal Pannu
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Smaato is a great partner for our programmatic campaigns. We have worked with them over the last 2 years, mainly for mobile campaigns although we used them for some desktop inventory as well. Our main point of cooperation was around inventory on their SSP on all standard IAB formats except playable ads, which we have not run with them.
- Great QPS control. You are able to control your infrastructure costs while also receiving inventory that interests you.
- Very good support team, fast to answer any questions about the product.
- Exclusive reach. We have found that most of Smaato's audience can not be found on other SSPs.
- Inventory can be a bit pricey in competitive markets like the US.
- Reporting dashboard is limited, needs work.
- They don't offer a lof of transparency about margins over media cost.
Smaato is very well suited for user acquisition and retargeting companies. Their overlap in terms of audiences and publishers with other exchanges is very limited, which makes it a great alternative when you need to scale a campaign and want to maintain your frequency cap. They work very well in branding campaigns as well as performance campaigns.
Smaato's account management team is very professional. They are quite fast in terms of customer support, which is very helpful. One item that stands out is that they are willing to understand what you need for each campaign and what is the best way to move forward. They don't just jump quickly into trying to upsell more of Smaato's products (audiences, data) like other SSPs do.
We use Smaato as a demand partner for our app. They are plugged in via Google's Exchange Bidding partners in Yield Groups. We also have them turned on a 3rd party mediation partner. When we first launched the app we needed more partners to create more competition for our inventory. Smaato has helped with this. By adding in Smaato we have seen overall lift in revenue, CPMs, and fill rate.
- Fill - the ad requests we send to Smaato have seen a great requests-to-impression ration.
- Revenue - We've seen a lift in overall revenue thanks to the high CPM bids we get from Smaato.
- Payments are always on time and they have a responsive financial team that is helpful in answering any questions.
- Customer service - They are very fast to respond to any issues. The set up was streamlined thanks to their professional customer service.
- Sometimes I was confused about who my account manager was since 2-3 contacts were in touch with me constantly and then one left recently.
- Weekly performance insights would be helpful to help promote optimizations
Strong Google Exchange Bidding partner when comparing to other companies in EB.