Smallpdf Reviews

September 20, 2019

A wonderful tool for PDF conversion.

Usability

My most of the work is based on office files so I always require this software. Sometimes I need to print my survey documents so I need to convert them into PDF for actual formatting of the original document. There this software helps me a lot. And its PDF compression is the most required feature for me to help me in my office work.
Manuel Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

Simply the best PDF software on the market.

Usability

I give this rating to Smallpdf because it comes with a large array of tools and gadgets. It allows not only pdf reading but also mixing, splitting, conversion to and from pdf, pdf compression or protecting. It is really complete and it works excellent compared to other much more expensive alternatives in the market.
Read Manuel Aguilar's full review
Aura Munguia Cepeda | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2019

Fast and effective

Usability

It is fast both in file upload and download, easy to use and does not require any prior knowledge. It complies 100% with what it promises and does not present errors when browsing your website or at the moment of convert files.
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
Robert Foreman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

Cheap PDF Editing Software

Usability

It's very intuitive. Graphic instructions and icons make using the software easy. I have never had to refer to videos or instruction manuals to use this. It just makes sense: it gives you the options, you upload your documents and the work is done quickly. You are up and running in no time.
Read Robert Foreman's full review
February 05, 2019

PDF manager for everyone

Usability

Its usability in my work is very important. I have to share various documents with my clients very frequently and most of the documents I send them are in PDF format only. So I use this software very much to convert my Word and Excel files into PDF. And whenever I need to send large file to my clients, I convert them into PDFs and compress them with this tool and then I send those files to my clients.

About Smallpdf

Smallpdf aims to be the first PDF software you will actually like.

The company's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and most of all simple experience for users in working with their documents.

Smallpdf boasts a comprehensive portfolio of 18 PDF tools in 24 languages, with a global user base of 100,000 companies and over 500 million individuals.

Smallpdf Features

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Smallpdf Basic$0
Smallpdf Pro$12per month
Smallpdf Pro$108per year

Discounts are available for bulk purchases

Smallpdf Support Options