November 06, 2014
Score 7 out of 10
We use the Vantage 2013 product for archiving and compliance across the whole enterprise. I work for a power company, and we are highly regulated. Ethical walls must be in place between specific departments across the organization.
- Discovery: It allows for easy discoveries by the compliance and cyber security departments.
- Ethical walls: This keeps certain departments from talking to each other.
- Very granular control. This is a big product meaning you can get very detailed with it.
- Once it's configured and running, we hardly ever have any issues.
- The product is great but very complex. Technical support has always been an issue for us.
Read Will Jordan's full review
I give them a 7, because it is a good product and pretty much the only game in town. I'm still unhappy with the technical support side, or I would have rated it an 8. They are extremely expensive as well.