ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)

ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

The only reason this isn't a '10' is because of the cost. This product is definitely meant for organizations who are serious about making sure they invest in the full ecosystem of API design, development, maintenance. But there is a significant cost associated with this investment. and because of this cost (and the non-tangible output for executives), it is a difficult line-item to justify in this post-pandemic environment.
I would definitely renew the ReadyAPI as I was pretty happy while using it. But then I switched my job, and the current workplace is using Postman so we are using it for now. Plus, I don't have any issues with Postman. At the end of the day, it about selecting the tool that gets your work done more efficiently.
Christopher Saleh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Invested in 1000 of hours reusable test script and modules, and it still seems to be growing. Not to mention that even without that consideration, it would still be the choice for the type of testing SoapUI provides. It is in investment that was wisely made, and requires us to stay the course.
Hai-Son "Titi" Nguyen | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a software developer, I find tools that allow users to gauge the acceptability of new applications very useful. Time gained from reduced hand-holding tasks with end-users and management allows me to be more efficient without sacrificing effectiveness.
This tool continues to stay in their vault along with other alternatives and productive tools. I am not sure if my previous company renew it or not. if I was still working there, I would definitely recommend to renew the SoapUI license and keep it active to test our software.

ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) Scorecard Summary

What is ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)?

ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, and ServiceV Pro) is a REST and SOAP API functional testing tool that enables software developers, QA engineers, and manual testers to work together to create, maintain, and execute complex end-to-end API tests in their CI/CD pipelines without needing to code.

ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) Integrations