We use Smartling to translate the UI of 2 web apps (100s of pages combined) into 8 different languages. This feature helps our customers …
We use Smartling to translate our prospect-facing website. We cover five languages on our site but do not have the development resources …
We use Smartling product to provide quality translations for customers. Users include our project managers, external and internal …
We are a translation and localisation company that uses Smartling for most of our website, app and business document translations. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Smartling, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.smartling.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
The Smartling software platform supports localization of websites, mobile apps, web apps, software, and digital content. The internationalization platform includes a delivery network for global websites, support for mobile app localization, and other multilingual digital content.
- Supported: Automated Delivery of Global Websites
- Supported: Automated Content Extraction
- Supported: Visual Translation Interface
- Supported: Cloud-based Translation Database
- Supported: Customized Workflows
- Supported: Unlimited Users
- Supported: Access to Network of Translation Partners
- Supported: Supports Professional Human Translation, Community and Crowd Translation, or Machine Translation
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||45%|
|Supported Languages||All languages supported, interface in English|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Smartling to translate the UI of 2 web apps (100s of pages combined) into 8 different languages. This feature helps our customers internationalize their virtual events and webinars and cater to a non-English speaking audience. Implementing Smartling was a key part of our move into enterprises that would typically have a global audience and need localization features.
- Supports a super broad range of languages.
- Strong onboarding and implementation support.
- Has multiple options to navigate around all types of implementation nuances.
- The proxy solution could be easier to implement.
Smartling is well suited for SaaS applications looking to get into international markets and those that care about the accessibility of their platform for non-English speaking users. Doing something like this inhouse would be a nightmare and no company should invest time in it Smartling implementation would not be worth the time if the apps have a smaller surface area overall and are not expected to be translated into more than 2 languages
We use Smartling to translate our prospect-facing website. We cover five languages on our site but do not have the development resources to manage five separate websites and keep them synced and updated, so we need Smartling to generate localized versions of our main site. Everything having to do with web translation goes through Smartling, putting everything in one location that is easy to use and access. It saves us from having to do five times as much work and risking inconsistencies.
- Excellent customer support reps that are available for any and all questions.
- Detailed interface that allows you to control pretty much everything yourself.
- Comprehensive help center containing articles and videos.
- Some functionality locations are not intuitive and it can be hard to find what you need.
- It's a complex product that requires some training or lots of practice.
Smartling is great for a company or team that doesn't have the resources to translate multiple properties in-house. It automates the process and makes it much more manageable. If you have a large website that is managed by one local team and not a global team, Smartling is for you.
We use Smartling product to provide quality translations for customers. Users include our project managers, external and internal translation resources. Both our clients and translation resources benefit from Smartling's in-context translation capabilities, a dramatic decrease in project management time and costs, and synergy with the agile development process.
- Smartling team is always customer services driven, and provides timely support to their translation partners, which creates the loyalty that everyone loves to use their tool.
- Perhaps a global replacement feature for the translation management system (TMS)?
Here are some scenarios that Smartling tool is best suited for: The client uses Adobe CQ, Drupal, Hybris, Magento, Sitecore CMS. Client has in-house or in-country reviewers. Client has unrealistic turnaround time to launch their localized website. Client's staff is stretched way too thin. Client has complained about translation quality due to [it being] out of context.
I always receive timely and pleasant support from their Help Desk!
We are a translation and localisation company that uses Smartling for most of our website, app and business document translations. Smartling helps us to manage the translation process with an easy to use and intuitve interface, reporting tools and notification features.
- Website translation without the need to build separate websites for additional locales
- Translation of Indesign Documents (ingests text only) without having extract text - simply upload an idml file and download the translated idml file
- We look forward to seeing more in-depth reporting and user management features specifically for translation agencies that handle multiple client accounts
Smartling is ideal for customers looking for a long-term localisation solution that will help them manage large amounts of translations and/or regular updates.