SmartRecruiters

SmartRecruiters Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Jennifer Lemons, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think that SmartRecruiters would not be ideal for a smaller company or a company that uses an outsourced recruiting company. For our mid-size company that can't afford to pay for a specialized recruiter for the volume of new hires that we process, the software is a perfect go between for multiple departments that need different information on the same candidate.
I highly recommend SmartRecruiters for all organizations to make job searches and applications smoother and easier. This application is currently well suited for this. I find it easy to search and review the job posting, job description, and criteria. It even shows the direct hiring manager and hiring recruiter. This allows me to send a separate email to either one if I had questions that were not answered directly on the posting.
If your company is searching for a simple recruitment tool that do not cost a lot of money I can recommend this solution as it is very easy to use. If you are searching for a more sophisticated tool I would recommend testing out other solutions available on the market.
It is being well suited to my organization where previously I was facing major issues regarding data centralization, reports of individuals, recruitment issues. Now with SmartRecruiters, all my problems got vanish away. Also, another thing that got solved is that resumes are saved as a backup in case needed. We can also update candidates about their job status through this portal as previously it was very hectic to tell candidates manually. Now in just one click, it will be updated to candidates.
Mark McCully | TrustRadius Reviewer
The SmartRecruiters platform is very well regarded in the industry. We have successfully used it to find potential candidates. I would say SmartRecruiters is better suited for small to medium size companies to help augment their HR functions for recruiting and some of the other core HR functions.
April 21, 2021

An HR homerun!

Kyle Moninger | TrustRadius Reviewer
If your organization has a strong need for human resources improvement, SmartRecruiter is a solid choice. It allows the organization to streamline the entire hiring process from the job creation and posting stage to the final signing of the hiring documents. The integration with other professional sites is a key feature that gives it an edge over the competition.
Alissa Hamilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
SmartRecruiters is well suited for a small company that doesn't have a big recruiting budget. It helps keep me organized and on top of applicants. I am an HR department of one and I also handle payroll and safety so I'm always busy. We typically have less than 10 open positions so it is ideal. Bigger companies wouldn't find value in the free version.
Sylvie Tehbelian | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has the potential to be a good ATS but it needs some tweaking in order to handle large volume recruitment and make the process much smoother instead of adding more steps.
What works well with smartrecruiters is that they are always listening to their clients' needs and updating their app to suit our needs.
I think any business can benefit from SmartRecruiters, but especially businesses of 300 or more employees. Smaller independent businesses might find SmartRecruiters a little too feature rich, especially if there is only one recruiter or only one or two hiring locations. I believe SmartRecruiters works very well for enterprise level companies with 5000+ employees. This is a good system and it does what it is supposed to do. Reliability is high. Service and response is reasonably fast.
Great for all teams, large and small, to stay organized while conducting a search for an ideal candidate. Makes it easy for remote teams to come together and discuss their impressions of a candidate even if interviews are conducted remotely. Easy to compare multiple candidates for the same job from a birds-eye view.
SmartRecruiters is a modern and nice looking tool that overall is very good, but during frequent or intense usage it feels sluggish, and generates some frustration among users. For sporadic checking of candidates and CVs it is very well suited, but as the main working tool for an HR professional throughout a whole day, it is simply too slow, and the hosted cloud solution is simply not quick enough.
Alicia Azulay | TrustRadius Reviewer
I find it works really well in a medium-sized company like ours. It has truly streamlined and organized the hiring process tremendously. I find both recruiters and hiring teams have benefited greatly since implementation. The system is also extremely intuitive to use, the fact that little to no training is required for new users is a big plus in a fast-paced environment and the need for a fast hiring process.
I can't think of any company that wouldn't benefit from using SmartRecruiters. However, our company is on the small side and we don't have a lot of open positions, so it is manageable.

Bigger companies may need more bells and whistles, but this has worked out great for our needs. We have 1-2 jobs open per month, so it suits our needs.
SmartRecruiters is well suited to accomplish what it is intended to accomplish: maximize exposure of our job posting across multiple platforms, providing a much broader talent base from which we may choose the most qualified candidate for our open positions.
August 21, 2019

Simple interface

SmartRecruiters is great for mass hiring situations and growing a sector of your business and when you need to find new candidates the streams in which the systems uses to gather new candidates is interesting. I'm not wasting time switching between multiple recruiting websites and searching. It is a one-stop-shop for new candidates and I enjoy reading the application history.
September 25, 2018

Improvement in efficiency

Michelle Sexton | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you're looking for a solid applicant tracking system, I would go with SmartRecruiters. Overall, SmartRecruiters is very reliable and I've had a great experience with it. It takes some time learning the ins and outs of it, but right now we're maximizing our use of it and we're happy with how it has helped to improve the efficiency of our department. Our number of hires has increased and we're getting new hires in for training a lot faster than before. If you're looking for a great reporting program, I would not go with SmartRecruiters. At the moment, we're manually tracking the data we want to know because SmartRecruiters does not have a strong reporting feature built into their system.

SmartRecruiters Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (15)
Job Requisition Management (98)
Company Website Posting (102)
Publish to Social Media (100)
Job Search Site Posting (105)
Customized Application Form (93)
Resume Management (107)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (101)
Candidate Search (109)
Applicant Tracking (113)
Collaboration (104)
Task Creation and Delegation (89)
Email Templates (101)
User Permissions (97)
Notifications and Alerts (108)
Reporting (93)
6.6

What is SmartRecruiters?

SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite is used by high-performance organizations for making the best hires. It has full functionality for recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring built on a cloud platform with an open marketplace for third party recruitment services. The vendor says, unlike the first generation applicant tracking systems it replaces, SmartRecruiters' recruiting software provides an amazing candidate experience, hiring managers actually want to use the product, and recruiters love them because they make their jobs easier. Additionally, the vendor says companies like Visa, Skechers, Atlassian, Equinox, and Alcoa use SmartRecruiters to make recruiting a competitive advantage.

SmartRecruiters Features

• Supported: LinkedIn Integration
  • Supported: Interview Scorecards
  • Supported: Multiple Brand support

SmartRecruiters Screenshots

View your candidate information on your desktop, or on the go via our mobile app.Analytics of your entire hiring process at your fingertips.Candidates can apply for jobs from their desktop or mobile device. All job postings are dynamic and mobile optimized.

SmartRecruiters Video