SmartSearch is a web-based talent acquisition and staffing management software. Features include job posting to job boards and social media outlets, resume parsing, and automated workflow. SmartSearch advertises robust customer service and implementation assistance.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/gM/lg/3T761O09QLNR.PNGSmartSearch ATS is SMART!SmartSearch ATS is being used in my company both as an Applicant Tracking System for my RecruiterGuy.com contract recruiter/consulting business and as a Customer Records Management System for my public speaking business SpeakBill.com. It solves my problem of tracking jobs, candidates, managers, posting jobs for Internet Aggregators to scrape, and tracking activity for clients and my businesses.,When a company is a new client, SmartSearch ATS does an excellent job of bringing functionality to their client very quickly, usually within a couple of weeks. Their training program is designed so even non-technical users may use their SmartSearch ATS quickly. The Customer Support Team at SmartSearch ATS are off the charts great for jumping on problems quickly and solving them. Sometimes the problems are created by other vendors who link with SmartSearch ATS. Even then SmartSearch resolves the problem. My advice? Expect a happy resolution the rare times you have a problem. The Development Team at SmartSearch ATS have been around for many years. While the fundamentals of the SmartSearch ATS software are mature, the nature of the ATS software business is constant change. SmartSearch ATS does a wonderful job staying up to date. There is no need to bleed at cutting edge. Give me up to date and stability any day! SmartSearch ATS provides both.,When you create a new job posting, you are required to pick a field from "miscellaneous export information". Camera Operator and Makeup Artists are choices. Web Developers are not a choice. I don't get that.,10,My business is a small business. I have been a SmartSearch ATS client since 2004, through good economies and poor economies. The return on investment has to be there. SmartSearch ATS has a great return on my investment. As I mentioned previously the customer support at SmartSearch ATS is off the charts great! That means less down time and much more UP time! I am recognized as an expert in recruitment or talent acquisition. SmartSearch ATS helps me keep that recognition.,,1,,Posting positions for internet aggregators to scrape Tracking candidate activity Tracking resumes CRM for clients,As a CRM for my public speaking business - SpeakBill.com,Right now I feel I am fully utilizing SmartSearch ATS but I will try new solutions with this product when I face new problems.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Third-party Reviews,Actually I am happy with my process for selecting an ATS. I have been a third party recruiter since 1981. My process asks the right questions that enable me to make the best selection for my client or my business. SmartSearch ATS obviously is the best selection for my business since 2004.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,None,10,No,10,Yes,SmartSearch ATS ALWAYS provides me with exceptional support. I believe I have documented that fairly well. If we could just figure out the miscellaneous export information that is controlled by a third party, life would be excellent!,Loading resumes is easy. Searching resumes in my SmartSearch ATS is easy. Posting positions on RecruiterGuy.jobs is easy - and I also use it to demonstrate why clients should consider a .JOBS TDL.,None,Yes,10,10Most Flexible Product & ServiceAfter evaluating several other products in the market, we found SmartSearch to be most flexible one out there. We later on visited their site and met their executive. Their transparency and flexibility were keys to our selection process. The data migration from a totally different platform went VERY smoothly as they had done a great amount of preparation. The product has exceeded our expectation. This product is used by several departments in our firm including both front and back office staff members.,Flexible and customizable Robustness of both technology and the product Data Migration., Training, and Customer Service,Nothing that I can think of at this point.,10,Detailed and real-time reporting are very powerful in managing both the business and the teams. Integration with 3rd party tools offers exceptional efficiencies. Improving in internal communications.,,10,10,10
SmartSearch

SmartSearch Reviews

SmartSearch

Do you work for this company?

Showing 2 of 30 SmartSearch ratings and reviews.

Bill Humbert profile photo
September 30, 2015

SmartSearch ATS is SMART!

Support

I believe that SmartSearch ATS deserves an 11 out of 10. In my experience (and I am technically competent for an English degree and published author), the overall support team at SmartSearch ATS deserves their recognition as a top support team. Even when I manage to find new and exciting technical challenges, the SmartSearch ATS team solves my problems. Their support is truly appreciated.
Read Bill Humbert's full review

Job Requisition Management (10)
9.9
Company Website Posting (10)
9.9
Publish to Social Media (7)
Job Search Site Posting (10)
9.9
Customized Application Form (9)
Resume Management (10)
9.9
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (10)
Candidate Search (10)
Applicant Tracking (10)
Collaboration (10)
9.7
Task Creation and Delegation (8)
Email Templates (9)
User Permissions (9)
10.0
Notifications and Alerts (8)
Reporting (9)

About SmartSearch

SmartSearch is the flagship web-based talent acquisition and staffing management software from Advanced Personnel Systems Inc, that, while not as broadly used as some other software suites, is capable of delivering all of the features and capabilities (e.g. integration with outside services like Outlook, direct posting to job boards and sourcing via social networks, data/resume parsing and rich automation features) expected of applicant tracking systems. Live support representatives are available 24/7. Also, Advanced Personnel Systems offers a live, personalized demonstration of the software for those interested, as well as full "concierge" service throughout the implementation process.