- Task tracker including input from online forms.
- Project management planner and dashboard.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Scheduling (103)8.686%
- Team Collaboration (114)8.585%
- Task Management (118)8.484%
- Resource Management (101)7.878%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Smartsheet, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Three tiers cover Smartsheet's pricing options. The Basic level provides core features for small groups of individuals, while the Team level is recommended for groups of up to 50 people and supports more user features, allows multiple sheet creators, and has reporting functions. The Enterprise level is a custom fit tier for groups of greater than 50 individuals or companies, and may include dedicated support personnel if desired.
- Microsoft Project and Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Ease of use - so similar to Excel everyone can figure it out.
- Flexible architecture lends itself to many different use cases beyond traditional project management.
- Extremely attractive licensing model where unlicensed users can access all necessary functions to fully participate in project management.