- Task tracker including input from online forms.
- Project management planner and dashboard.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Scheduling (103)8.686%
- Team Collaboration (114)8.585%
- Task Management (118)8.484%
- Resource Management (101)7.878%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Smartsheet, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Three tiers cover Smartsheet's pricing options. The Basic level provides core features for small groups of individuals, while the Team level is recommended for groups of up to 50 people and supports more user features, allows multiple sheet creators, and has reporting functions. The Enterprise level is a custom fit tier for groups of greater than 50 individuals or companies, and may include dedicated support personnel if desired.
I generally use Smartsheet where I need to work with less data. Generally, for documenting projects or maintaining process trackers. This tool serves really good if you have to remind other teams to input the data at a particular time of the month/week/fortnight or any other frequency. One can create a requisition form so no one has to rely upon Outlook where one can never audit old items. It is more transparent, and the entire world knows what the team is working on.
I used it for some projects, too, because it has Gantt template. Also, managing the team's leaves is a piece of cake with the help of Smartsheet.
I would say, wherever you have to collaborate, and the data is less, you can use it.
It doesn't solve all resourcing needs, so those are solved for in other programs/software.
Smartsheet may not be the best suited if you: want similar control and advanced capabilities such as Excel offers, want ultimate control over editing reports and output of information, all users to be licensed, and full ability to create sheets from nothing.
- Project and task management.
- Managing repetitive workflows, especially those where approvals are required.
- Reporting on the status of tasks and projects.
- Information streams that require parent-child relationships.
- Situations where complex security requirements exist (for example where users need access to some of the information but should be restricted from seeing all of it).