Smartsheet

Great for Smaller Projects!

June 14, 2021
Smartsheet is a software as a service (SaaS) platform for collaboration and project management. It is used to assign tasks, track project …

Smartsheet Rocks!!

June 02, 2021
Smartsheet is being used by our Operations team's Project Managers to provide a collaborative, transparent plan that both the customer and …

• Scheduling (103)
  • Team Collaboration (114)
  • Task Management (118)
  • Resource Management (101)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Smartsheet, and make your voice heard!

Individual

$14

per month

Business

$25

Per User / Per Month

Enterprise

Contact Sales

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.smartsheet.com/pricing

Product Demos

Introduction to Smartsheet
03:26

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is Smartsheet?

Smartsheet is an online project management and collaboration tool from Smartsheet.inc in Bellevue, Washington. The software has a characteristic spreadsheet like interface but contains the full panoply of features expected of project management and collaboration software, such as automated alerts, instantaneous updating and sharing across team members, resource management facilitating budgeting and task allocation, nested tasks organized in a hierarchy, a Gantt chart view, the ready production of exportable reports (e.g. Excel), and integration with email. Across spreadsheets cells can be linked allowing the creation of master spreadsheets that provide ready summaries or automated reports. Smartsheet's capabilities can be expanded with a multitude of apps (e.g. Dropbox, Google Apps) or integrated into combinatory solutions (e.g. with Salesforce) to tailor fit business needs. It supports full mobile access.

Three tiers cover Smartsheet's pricing options. The Basic level provides core features for small groups of individuals, while the Team level is recommended for groups of up to 50 people and supports more user features, allows multiple sheet creators, and has reporting functions. The Enterprise level is a custom fit tier for groups of greater than 50 individuals or companies, and may include dedicated support personnel if desired.

Smartsheet Video

Introduction to Smartsheet

Smartsheet Competitors

Smartsheet Technical Details

Smartsheet is an online project management and collaboration tool. It includes automated alerts, instantaneous updating and sharing across team members, resource management, nested tasks organized in a hierarchy, a Gantt chart view, exportable and automated reports, and integration with email.

Wrike, Asana, and monday.com are common alternatives for Smartsheet.

Reviewers rate Integration with accounting software highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Smartsheet are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Mohamed Emam | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used smart sheet for around 2 years and it shows a great implementation from time to another besides it makes us satisfied with all the features that we need in our organization and also having previously designed templated which anyone can use with ease of access.
December 30, 2020

Smartsheet Supporter

I am a huge proponent of this platform and all the benefits that come from utilizing it to its fullest extent. The biggest hurdle i have had is getting internal staff to adopt new processes.
Courtney Barringer | TrustRadius Reviewer
It definitely meets our needs as far as organizing and archiving our tasks and files. As we train more staff to view it, I see opportunities for more improvement, which I am sure this program can handle. I look forward to seeing continued improvement from Smartsheet on their capabilities and functionality.
Stephanie Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company has come to trust Smartsheet and constantly relies on it to organize and communicate between associates and clients. It has been a cornerstone in our efficiency and success in managing our project flow and deadline goals. We continue to find new ways to integrate it into all aspects of our business and customer interaction.
Kris Walsh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Smartsheet has made my work life easier. Reduced my email significantly. Smartsheet and SaneBox have got me leaving the office with 0... Yes 0 emails in my inbox. My inbox would reach 150-250 email per day. Smartsheet brought that number down significantly and SaneBox took it the rest of the way. Do yourself a favor and check out SaneBox, too.
Kristin Komassa | TrustRadius Reviewer
At this point we are increasing our usage of the program and looking for additional ways to integrate it in our daily business. The cost vs. the improvements/benefits we have experienced is so nominal that there is no question on continuing with the platform.
Randi Bradley | TrustRadius Reviewer
I implemented Smartsheet at my prior company and it was released company wide to use for all implementation. That subscription is still active and renewed monthly. I am currently not in a position with my new firm where we could utilize a software such as Smartsheet. If the opportunity should arise, it will be at the top of my list to recommend to my firm.
Dayna Waytashek | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a Project Manager who owns much of the processes that are integrated into our organization, I am constantly reviewing systems and products that may increase efficiencies and cross functional transparency. I am in an industry that is constantly changing and for such reasons need to ensure that I have the most robust system that will help me with the above listed items. I believe that I will continue using SmartSheet but this will greatly depend upon how other systems increase their capabilities.
Laura Stratford | TrustRadius Reviewer
My hands are tied to a certain degree because my company has contracted with Salesforce, but for other projects or my outside business ventures I would be happy to use Smartsheet. I think it's an easy, efficient, and effective way to collaborate when you can't always be in the same place as your collaborators.
April 04, 2014

Smartsheet Is.

An 8 only because I am with a new company and I'm working to get the to adopt it. I will most likely continue to use it even if I have to pay for it myself.
Since Smartsheet does not give the user the option to export their work into anything other than a pdf, we will likely continue to use this product to maintain access to our project plans. However Smartsheet deserves a high rating for ease of use and user-friendly and responsive customer service staff.