Smartsheet Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Ann M. Frank profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Works great for the projects and processes we currently have it applied to. We would love to expand to more users and processes as we get other teams and staff acquainted with it's use case
Read Ann M. Frank's full review
Courtney Barringer profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It definitely meets our needs as far as organizing and archiving our tasks and files. As we train more staff to view it, I see opportunities for more improvement, which I am sure this program can handle. I look forward to seeing continued improvement from Smartsheet on their capabilities and functionality.
Read Courtney Barringer's full review
Stephanie Carpenter profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Our company has come to trust Smartsheet and constantly relies on it to organize and communicate between associates and clients. It has been a cornerstone in our efficiency and success in managing our project flow and deadline goals. We continue to find new ways to integrate it into all aspects of our business and customer interaction.
Read Stephanie Carpenter's full review
Kris Walsh profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Smartsheet has made my work life easier. Reduced my email significantly. Smartsheet and SaneBox have got me leaving the office with 0... Yes 0 emails in my inbox. My inbox would reach 150-250 email per day. Smartsheet brought that number down significantly and SaneBox took it the rest of the way. Do yourself a favor and check out SaneBox, too.
Read Kris Walsh's full review
Kristin Komassa profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

At this point we are increasing our usage of the program and looking for additional ways to integrate it in our daily business. The cost vs. the improvements/benefits we have experienced is so nominal that there is no question on continuing with the platform.
Read Kristin Komassa's full review
Dayna Waytashek profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

As a Project Manager who owns much of the processes that are integrated into our organization, I am constantly reviewing systems and products that may increase efficiencies and cross functional transparency. I am in an industry that is constantly changing and for such reasons need to ensure that I have the most robust system that will help me with the above listed items. I believe that I will continue using SmartSheet but this will greatly depend upon how other systems increase their capabilities.
Read Dayna Waytashek's full review
Randi Bradley profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I implemented Smartsheet at my prior company and it was released company wide to use for all implementation. That subscription is still active and renewed monthly. I am currently not in a position with my new firm where we could utilize a software such as Smartsheet. If the opportunity should arise, it will be at the top of my list to recommend to my firm.
Read Randi Bradley's full review
Laura Stratford profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

My hands are tied to a certain degree because my company has contracted with Salesforce, but for other projects or my outside business ventures I would be happy to use Smartsheet. I think it's an easy, efficient, and effective way to collaborate when you can't always be in the same place as your collaborators.
Read Laura Stratford's full review
April 04, 2014

Smartsheet Is.

Likelihood to Renew

An 8 only because I am with a new company and I'm working to get the to adopt it. I will most likely continue to use it even if I have to pay for it myself.

Likelihood to Renew

Since Smartsheet does not give the user the option to export their work into anything other than a pdf, we will likely continue to use this product to maintain access to our project plans. However Smartsheet deserves a high rating for ease of use and user-friendly and responsive customer service staff.

Task Management (90)
Resource Management (80)
Gantt Charts (76)
Scheduling (79)
Workflow Automation (68)
Team Collaboration (87)
Support for Agile Methodology (53)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (51)
Document Management (72)
Email integration (67)
Mobile Access (66)
Timesheet Tracking (41)
Change request and Case Management (45)
Budget and Expense Management (50)
Quotes/estimates (21)
Invoicing (19)
Project & financial reporting (36)
Integration with accounting software (16)

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online project management and collaboration tool from Smartsheet.inc in Bellevue, Washington. The software has a characteristic spreadsheet like interface but contains the full panoply of features expected of project management and collaboration software, such as automated alerts, instantaneous updating and sharing across team members, resource management facilitating budgeting and task allocation, nested tasks organized in a hierarchy, a Gantt chart view, the ready production of exportable reports (e.g. Excel), and integration with email. Across spreadsheets cells can be linked allowing the creation of master spreadsheets that provide ready summaries or automated reports. Smartsheet's capabilities can be expanded with a multitude of apps (e.g. Dropbox, Google Apps) or integrated into combinatory solutions (e.g. with Salesforce) to tailor fit business needs. It supports full mobile access.

Three tiers cover Smartsheet's pricing options. The Basic level provides core features for small groups of individuals, while the Team level is recommended for groups of up to 50 people and supports more user features, allows multiple sheet creators, and has reporting functions. The Enterprise level is a custom fit tier for groups of greater than 50 individuals or companies, and may include dedicated support personnel if desired.