July 26, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Smartwaiver daily for each guest that participates. The office will get our tablets set up with the guest's information prior to their arrival. We simply point their tablet, give three step instructions and they are done. We've eliminated paper waivers and significantly reduced the amount of paper we use in general. It has also assisted with storage. We no longer have to store paper waivers in boxes all over our offices.
- integrates with our reservation system. We can connect Fareharbor and assign waivers to each group and they populate in the reservation.
- Smartwaiver collects each guests email address and populates it into our Fareharbor system allowing us to connect w/ each guest that joined us not just the guest who set up the reservation
- Waiver searching is very simple with Smartwaiver. We can search by name or email and the guests information pulls up for quick search.
- We accept the waiver in the office once it's been completed. there is sometimes a 2 step process to "accept" the waiver which can be time consuming when you have 20 to accept.
- the only issue we have is when we have internet issues, but that's not a smartwaiver issue
- and you can't fix "stupid" - the Smartwaiver process is super simple but people choose not to read or follow simple instructions
Read Brina Marcus's full review
Smartwaiver is well suited for any service that requires a liability waiver be completed. I appreciate the ease of use when completing the waiver, the reduction in storage both prior and post waiver and the ability to have it in multiple languages. We currently have spanish and french as well on our tablets.