Reviews (1-2 of 2)
September 19, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
SmashFly is being used by our Talent team across the States. Currently we are using it as an applicant tracking system that prompts an applicant to fill out a talent network form capturing data on those interested in our company. Then our integration with Cornerstone sends applicants and their current statuses back to SmashFly. We use this data to launch email campaigns and dynamically search through candidate details.
- Ability to track candidates engagements with requisitions
- Personalized email campaigns
- Ability to post requisitions in different job sites
- Easy to integrate other systems with SmashFly
- Talent Network Forms
- Reporting limitations when extracting large amounts of data
- Not user friendly for admins
- Best to handle the integration on the company side as SmashFly is unable to alert you if things are not working properly
Read Anthony Mercado's full review
SmashFly is a great tool for collecting data on candidates. It saves a tremendous amount of time with its ability to automate email campaigns. I would recommend handling the integration work on your company side so you can set-up alerts if a file fails or sftp passwords change.
Smashfly is something we use across the organization, supporting many of our clients. Recruiters primarily use it for candidate engagement marketing with prospective candidates and applicants that they source from LinkedIn, career sites, Monster, Indeed, CareerBuilder, and other resume databases. Many recruiters along with myself have found success in using Smashfly to engage talent and keep in contact throughout the various stages of the hiring process.
- Candidate Engagement - with a click of a button, recruiters can send out recruitment marketing emails to many passive candidates, which has shown an increase in our response rate.
- Organization - Smashfly does a great job of visualizing the step-by-step process a candidate goes through during interviewing. It is great at keeping track and holding notes for specific applicants.
- Reporting - Smashfly gives managers an in-depth look at who's getting the must bang out of their buck. They can see who's getting responses and who's not, and from there, managers can adjust accordingly.
- Moving candidates through steps can seem very clunky. When I first started using the software, I was turned off because it seemed to be a little redundant.
Read Austin Vaden's full review
I think Smashfly is more suited for high-volume requisitions where you want to contact tons of candidates at a given time. Being able to devote more time to finding profiles of qualified talent instead of reaching out individually is great. However, if a position is more niche or not as broad, I believe recruiters would have more luck personalizing each attempted contact with candidates, which could easily be done without the use of Smashfly's platform.
Smashfly Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Smashfly is a recruiting solution built around features such as search engine optimization to attract more candidates, engagement tools such as career sites and referrals, and lead nurturing features such as customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing.
Categories: Applicant Tracking
Smashfly Technical Details