Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Smith.ai Live Website Chat, and make your voice heard!
$140 + $7
$300 + $6
$600 + $5
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Lead Qualification
- Supported: Multi-Channel Communication
- Supported: Personalization
- Supported: On-Demand Communication
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Appointment Management
- Supported: Virtual Assistant
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Contact Import/Export
- Supported: Lead Capture
- Supported: Appointment Scheduling
- Supported: Chatbot
- Supported: Mobile Messaging
- Supported: Production Recommendations
- Supported: Canned Responses
- Supported: Proactive Chat
- Supported: Customizable Branding
- Supported: Offline Forms
- Supported: Transfers/Routing
- Supported: 24/7 Staffing
- Supported: Human Handover
- Capsule CRM
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Square Appointments
- Woven Calendar, acquired by Slack
- Clio Calendar
- Clio Grow
- Lead Docket
- ZynCal Calendar
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
- Responsiveness by Account Manager
- Agents are articulate and obtain all necessary detail on every call
- Agents sympathetic to our injured potential clients
- Would like the ability to have our calls recorded on Smith.ai's end, since our calls are transferred to them, and we cannot record ourselves at that point.
This service integrates with our intake department to screen prospective new leads. This allows us to capture new leads that visit our website and choose to engage with our "chat now" feature.
- Integrates with our CRM API. It allows us to capture every lead without having to manually re-enter information.
- It is very cost effective compared to other online chat support providers.
- Its display on the website is easy to custom configure and integrate.
- No option to hand off online conversations to someone in-house.
- No option to customize image of operator icon.
Our website generates hundreds of visitors each day and over 7,000 visitors per month. I strategically have placed the online chat feature on the contact page on our website to engage with only those potential clients that are serious about retaining our services and making a purchasing decision.
I have priced this type of online chat service with several other providers (Ngage, Apex Chat). Some of these providers charge as much as $35 or hire per qualified lead. Smith.ai comes in at approximately $8-$15 per chat session with a potential lead and even offers some flat rate options.
There can be further cost savings if only the chatbot feature is used without live agent support. In this option, a website visitor can engage with a chatbot using Automated questions and answers without the need for live agent support. My firm beta tested this product in of it itself and it generated several thousands of dollars in revenue.
The customer support has also been exceptional. All the representatives at Smith.ai have been responsive to customer service questions and implementation of the product.
Capturing leads with the chatbot feature and the live agent support has even been more profitable. Based on our CRM data, website chat leads generated over $127,500 of revenue for our firm and engaged with 230 potential clients in just the past 12 months.
All the representatives at Smith.ai have been responsive to customer service questions and implementation of the product. They quickly respond to inquiries and have always responded positively to reasonable requests.
They show a high level of customer appreciation compared to some other companies.
- Quick response
- Full transparency into each conversion
- Always on
- Branding on the chat tool
- Iteration is necessary on company information and playbook
- Non- relevant chats can add up
- The chat is difficult for users to dismiss, it must be dismissed on every page
I have never had this much support from a SAAS. Their access and support is the best I have seen.
I will be setting up the voice answer once I set up a VOIP system.
- They set up and monitor your chat on your site, giving your prospects instant service.
- I have spent so much time with their support team. I never felt more welcome to an SaaS.
- Their phone monitoring system saves you time and will increase your profits by converting more leads into paying clients.
- I have not seen any area for improvement. These people have a great service backed by an even better level of support.
Their phone service saves companies time on wasted calls and fills in when they can't answer the phone. They say that over 50% of leads are never followed up because of a poor phone strategy. Smith.ai Live Website Chat fixes this.
- Smith.ai Live Website Chat agents are immediately available to address questions and collect information from new clients.
- The agents are warm and personable.
- In addition to collecting a new lead's contact information and case details, the chat agents also collect referral sources.
- Although you can close the chat message, the chat bubble can not be closed and it can cause issues being able to read website content.
- Instant email with specific contact info for visitor
- Instruction on how and when visitor wishes to be contacted
- Ability to determine where the visitor is coming from (referral source)
- Allow for even more customized Q&A
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Multiple employees will work with you; some understand instructions better than others
- Keypad app occasionally malfunctions
- Gather information from perspective clients.
- Relay accurate/appropriate expectations to perspective clients.
- Sympathize with perspective clients.
- Conduct all chats in a very professional, yet not insensitive manner.
- From our end, functionality is easy to follow.
- Easy to install
- Receptionist answered chats are very professional
- AWESOME engagement and conversion
- With Self-Service chat, the chat requests are not in real time. You need the receptionist service
- Easy to configure chat interface
- Nice use of chat messaging during setup
- Unlimited chat questions and answers
- It needs to be easier to white label the chat interface.
If all you are seeking is a simple chat interface that isn't connected to your appointments or payment system there are cheaper solutions.
- User friendly
- Online platform is easy to navigate
- Turn around for call summaries is very quick
- Easy to manipulate screening questions
- Pre-screening/qualifying potential new clients - Saves us hundreds of hours in lead qualification.
- Super responsive customer support that fixes things the first time.
- Really nothing has been bad. The only thing that is a little challenging is dashboard which splits chat and phone reception services, which can be confusing. But still very workable.
- Answers questions about my fees.
- Answers commonly asked questions for me.
- Sets up consultations for me.
- I have no cons.
- Provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Has robust playbooks.
- Doesn't slow pages down.
- Is flexible.
- Great support.
- More integrations, particularly with CRM.
- More customization optimizations for widget.
- Quick responses.
- We are able to set up the answers to most frequently asked questions.