Snagit

Snagit Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Cindy Lalowski | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've actually never had to contact support as the tool is easy to use. One aspect is that they upgrade and send email notifications of the upgrades. They don't charge extra for upgrades and their enhancements fall in line with the way we use the tool. We haven't had to submit any upgrade requests as the tool already does what we need it to do.
Techsmith is great when responding to questions or where to find tutorials if you need help. If you lose your key or have issues with the software they are quick with helping you, I have never had an issue with TechSmith providing help with any of their software or just answering simple questions, they are always there to help.
I never had to reach out to Snagit. There was only once that I actually reached out to support for assistance. They did take some time to respond but nothing out of reason. They were unable to solve that one issue but it was an advanced issue that could only be resolved by a re-image of a machine.
I’ve had a handful of times in the past few years where I’ve had to reach out to Snagit with questions. And, every time, they’ve been helpful. They are quick to respond and are always professional and pleasant. I’ve had a question about purchasing both the product and the maintenance packages, and they are still knowledgeable and patient with my queries.

What is Snagit?