Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Organically involves the potential client.
- Intelligently captures and utilizes clients' pain points to more effectively engage and close.
- Kinder, gentler selling voice!
- Can be a bit intrusive if the client is not ready to more deeply engage.
- Lead Generation: it is very unintrusive to the end user and they are more apt to provide their information. Plus through the survey, you get a better understanding of their behavior.
- Content Creation: Creating content in a create and drop system makes this easy to use and efficient.
- Templates: The templates you can choose from have a lot of variations which saves time since you don't have to start from scratch.
- Mobile - It is not always easy to determine how you content will look for mobile. The responsiveness is also not always on par. I thinkthey are working on this.
- Price - As always would love to have more flexibility on price. It is pretty well priced but the cost per lead is still a bit high.
- SnapApp's platform is relatively user-friendly with customization options that are tailored to each 'type' of content. It's difficult to break or alter something that will negatively affect your asset.
- There are infinite possibilities for branding including options to upload your own buttons, logos, graphics and choose your own colors to align with unique brand standards.
- It's fairly easy for new users (with a minimum level of technical knowledge) to pick up the skills needed to create a basic SnapApp.
- It can be frustrating at times to have to custom code basic text edits such as italics, text colour, bold and underline. Text formatting should be part of the basic editor available to all users.
- It can be difficult to locate tutorials or guides on how to create well-functioning and attractive SnapApps. That being said, their support team has always been responsive & helpful but sometimes it's nice to not have to reach out to their offices for an answer.
- It would be great to have more shapes & graphics available within SnapApp. Canva (another online tool for graphic design) does a good job of making a wide range of graphics available (both paid & free) - this would be valuable for SnapApp users as well.
- It would be beneficial to be able to set a brand standard on specific SnapApp's (i.e. font, colours, button style) to ensure there aren't any discrepancies from slide to slide.
- A double-click text editor would be an improvement on the current click-to-edit feature.
- Gets prospects engaged.
- Pretty easy to set up.
- Very different experience for the audience compared to just reading content.
- Could be easier to add and edit creative elements.
- I'd like the apps to be a bit cleaner, prettier.
- SnapApp is relatively easy to use
- The account management and customer success teams are good at staying in touch and encouraging us to use SnapApp in new and different ways
- Integrates well with our other marketing systems (MAP, CMS)
- The newly added video functionality is great but would love to have it more interactive
- SnapApp is great at providing a variety of ways to ask questions in its surveys. You are not limited to multiple choice or free-form text boxes. There are also radio options, drop-down menus, and more in a myriad of layouts.
- SnapApp is great at onboarding new clients. We had a very good training experience in the beginning.
- SnapApp provides your quiz data in a succinct and helpful manner. The numbers and charts are easy to understand and don't require training in analytics.
- SnapApp had told us that we could integrate it with Eloqua. Later, we found out that this costs extra to do if you don't have the most recent version of Eloqua. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time, and this severely limited our use of SnapApp.
- SnapApp could also benefit from more design options when creating quizzes. They have added more options since we started using SnapApp, but I still think there could be more freedom in design.
- Specific data can only be captured through a Lead Gen page. Otherwise, your data is aggregated in percents. When you need specific data, one Lead Gen page isn't enough space. There should be an option to have multiple Lead Gen pages.
SnapApp Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is SnapApp?
SnapApp Videos (2)
Watch At SnapApp, we think customer-first. We want to help our customers create incredible experiences for their audiences, build resonance and revenue, and tell their stories better. Check out our latest video featuring our CEO, Seth Lieberman, and stories from a few of our amazing customers. Get inspired to make something great!
Watch The SnapApp platform is the fastest, easiest way to creating amazing interactive content. Built with marketers in mind, see how you can create engaging experiences for your audience in time at all.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
SnapApp Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SnapApp Technical Details