Reviews (1-6 of 6)
October 23, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Great to drive traffic from our various marketing channels like website and blog into hot leads!
- Organically involves the potential client.
- Intelligently captures and utilizes clients' pain points to more effectively engage and close.
- Kinder, gentler selling voice!
- Can be a bit intrusive if the client is not ready to more deeply engage.
Read this authenticated review
SnapApp is well suited for client researching devices like provider avails, session costs, and payment options. Deeper engagement will require outbound/inbound call center capabilities.
March 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We have been using SnapApp as an additional lead generation tool. It is a less intrusive way to gain leads and to provide the consumer with entertainment during the process. Additionally, it helps to create audience segments based on the answers to their surveys. It is turning into one of our best lead generation tools since it does have this additional filter. From a content creation standpoint, it is really easy to use and adjust.
- Lead Generation: it is very unintrusive to the end user and they are more apt to provide their information. Plus through the survey, you get a better understanding of their behavior.
- Content Creation: Creating content in a create and drop system makes this easy to use and efficient.
- Templates: The templates you can choose from have a lot of variations which saves time since you don't have to start from scratch.
- Mobile - It is not always easy to determine how you content will look for mobile. The responsiveness is also not always on par. I thinkthey are working on this.
- Price - As always would love to have more flexibility on price. It is pretty well priced but the cost per lead is still a bit high.
Read Colleen Kirk's full review
If you feel like you have bled the well dry for leads in other channels, this is a great way to extend your reach. Additionally, if your target audience is in the 22-35 age range they respond well to this lead generation tactic. If your target audience is 50+ you will not see high leads.
April 26, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
SnapApp is being used by our organization to create interactive content, primarily quizzes. It addresses our need for relevant & refreshed assets, without requiring a lot of technical know-how. It is only used by our Marketing department to align with current & future campaigns.
- SnapApp's platform is relatively user-friendly with customization options that are tailored to each 'type' of content. It's difficult to break or alter something that will negatively affect your asset.
- There are infinite possibilities for branding including options to upload your own buttons, logos, graphics and choose your own colors to align with unique brand standards.
- It's fairly easy for new users (with a minimum level of technical knowledge) to pick up the skills needed to create a basic SnapApp.
- It can be frustrating at times to have to custom code basic text edits such as italics, text colour, bold and underline. Text formatting should be part of the basic editor available to all users.
- It can be difficult to locate tutorials or guides on how to create well-functioning and attractive SnapApps. That being said, their support team has always been responsive & helpful but sometimes it's nice to not have to reach out to their offices for an answer.
- It would be great to have more shapes & graphics available within SnapApp. Canva (another online tool for graphic design) does a good job of making a wide range of graphics available (both paid & free) - this would be valuable for SnapApp users as well.
- It would be beneficial to be able to set a brand standard on specific SnapApp's (i.e. font, colours, button style) to ensure there aren't any discrepancies from slide to slide.
- A double-click text editor would be an improvement on the current click-to-edit feature.
Read Sydney Dusselier's full review
SnapApp is great for creating interactive content on a timeline & budget. Without access to graphic designers and/or coding knowledge, one's ability to leverage the full capabilities of the service is limited. I have seen some fantastic custom SnapApp's that clearly required a lot of prior knowledge.
April 17, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
We use SnapApp on our marketing team as another tool to engage our prospects online.
- Gets prospects engaged.
- Pretty easy to set up.
- Very different experience for the audience compared to just reading content.
- Could be easier to add and edit creative elements.
- I'd like the apps to be a bit cleaner, prettier.
Read Pete Schott's full review
If you produce a lot of marketing content, SnapApp is a great way to repurpose it and extend the value of your content-investments. If you do not, SnapApp may not be for you.
October 06, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
SnapApp is being used in the marketing department and with the CSR (Corp Social Responsibility) Committee in the company. We use it for a variety of applications such as quizzes, interactive presentations, dynamic PPC pages and voting.
- SnapApp is relatively easy to use
- The account management and customer success teams are good at staying in touch and encouraging us to use SnapApp in new and different ways
- Integrates well with our other marketing systems (MAP, CMS)
- The newly added video functionality is great but would love to have it more interactive
Read this authenticated review
We use SnapApp in our drip nurture email program and for a PPC landing page. We are experimenting with other applications such as internal voting on charities to make donations and industry specific marketing campaigns.
April 04, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
We used SnapApp for about one year within the marketing department, specifically the content creation and integrated marketing teams. We wanted to use this as a fun, engaging way to gather data from our prospects and customers to help us provide more targeted content for them. We had been told that Eloqua could integrate with SnapApp, and therefore we were positive about our use with email marketing and SnapApp.
- SnapApp is great at providing a variety of ways to ask questions in its surveys. You are not limited to multiple choice or free-form text boxes. There are also radio options, drop-down menus, and more in a myriad of layouts.
- SnapApp is great at onboarding new clients. We had a very good training experience in the beginning.
- SnapApp provides your quiz data in a succinct and helpful manner. The numbers and charts are easy to understand and don't require training in analytics.
- SnapApp had told us that we could integrate it with Eloqua. Later, we found out that this costs extra to do if you don't have the most recent version of Eloqua. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time, and this severely limited our use of SnapApp.
- SnapApp could also benefit from more design options when creating quizzes. They have added more options since we started using SnapApp, but I still think there could be more freedom in design.
- Specific data can only be captured through a Lead Gen page. Otherwise, your data is aggregated in percents. When you need specific data, one Lead Gen page isn't enough space. There should be an option to have multiple Lead Gen pages.
Read this authenticated review
I feel that SnapApp is best suited for smaller companies or for the PR departments of any larger companies. Our PR department was already utilizing their own methods of engagement, and they did not opt to use SnapApp in our social media channels. I think SnapApp is better used in these channels, rather than for email marketing data collection purposes.
SnapApp Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Categories: Content Marketing
SnapApp Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SnapApp Technical Details