Thumbs Up for SnapEngage

March 27, 2022

Oh Snap!Engage

June 19, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SnapEngage, and make your voice heard!

Business

includes 8 agent licenses, premium integrations

Premier

420/month

includes 16 agent licenses, premium integrations, advanced features

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://snapengage.com/live-chat-pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $60 per month

What is SnapEngage?

SnapEngage can be installed on any website and is designed for companies of any size. Sales and Support teams can chat with company website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in real time. This solution includes a "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle. SnapEngage's real-time integration with CRM platforms and Help Desk automatically creates new leads or support cases when visitors request help from the company website. Chat transcripts are automatically added to support cases and leads. The vendor’s value proposition is that SnapEngage is an easy way to connect, communicate and ultimately convert website visitors into friends.

SnapEngage Features

• Supported: Secure Data Transfer / PCI Compliance
  • Supported: Co-Browsing
  • Supported: Advanced API

SnapEngage Screenshots

SnapEngage is easy to install on any website and helps convert website visitors into engaged customers.

SnapEngage Video

SnapEngage Conversations Hub

SnapEngage Integrations

SnapEngage Competitors

SnapEngage Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesArabic, Azerbaijini, Canadian French, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonia, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Compare with

How much does SnapEngage cost?

SnapEngage starts at $60.

Who uses SnapEngage?

The most common users of SnapEngage are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We use SnapEngage to communicate with prospective students, alumni, and community members in real-time. We are able to troubleshoot application and tech issues they're experiencing and send them links to pertinent program information. It's especially helpful in providing customer service across regions where telephone connectivity is more difficult. Team members within our department can also use SnapEngage to communicate with one another.
I used SnapEngage on my website to attract visitors and customers who can quickly connect with us and get these questions or concerns answered quickly by using SnapEngage chat agent, it was quite useful in terms of marketing and sales and getting an idea of the customers and visitors what actually they are needing and their requirement with the current work we are performing instead of getting long email trails with skipped or ignored replies SnapEngage chat agent has given a reliable and most useful component to the organization which helps to grow faster.
March 14, 2020

Solid chat software

We use SnapEngage as our Chat software on our company website. It offers instant online communication between our visitors and the support team. It allows a customer to reach us at any time through chat. SnapEngage is primarily used by the customer support team.
June 19, 2019

Oh Snap!Engage

Jillian Kreider | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company utilizes SnapEngage to host a chat on our website currently. We are looking to expand outwards to adding this to our blogs. I would say that currently, we have about ten employees using the platform. We use this to answer general inquiries, as well as more pointed questions for sales and support about our products.
We used SnapEngage to initiate an online chat option for our customers. SnapEnage not only alleviates our phone congestion but allows us to service customers more rapidly and with more efficiency. A single chat agent can assist 3 customers at once (as opposed to one at a time on the phones). We can also share documents, collect information about the customer's platform (in case of technical issues), and even share screens with customers for added assistance. It's very easy to use and allows us great analytics, customizable experiences, and short cuts so agents don't have to type all responses out all the time. Supreme value for the money!
Our Global Sales Development team uses SnapEngage to field questions and comments from website visitors during local business hours. Users from each region stay live in the tool awaiting chats, and respond accordingly. In general, the goal is to convert inbound inquiries into sales opportunities. Our users tend to help a lot with Customer Portal password resets and providing digital resources.
Anne Vickman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SnapEngage for live chat with our customers. It is used by our support team as well as inbound sales. It gives our customers a fast, easy way of asking us questions in the moment when they need to, and provides us with the information we need from them to quickly address and resolve their issues.
September 13, 2016

Can Your Website Talk?

David Websecrets | TrustRadius Reviewer
I allow and even encourage my visitors to have a chat with me whenever I am online on my website: http://prowebsecrets.com/
This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently.

I got a Business account from SnapEngage, which is enough for my needs, but there are plans for even more demanding Businesses.

What the Business account includes is 4 chat licenses, which is enough for me at the moment.

What SnapEnage allowed me to do is to focus on way more my visitors and a bit less on trying to optimize every single detail of my website, like design and copy.

It has been my experience that every visitor/customer is different, and without interacting with customers on a human level it's hard to cater for the uniqueness of each one.

With all the features that SnapEngage has, I am able to do stuff like set proactive chat triggers, which make it possible to send automated messages to people while they are browsing the website based on a number of factors, including their location, page, and even set JavaScript variable triggers.

Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.

This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.

Alec Dibble | TrustRadius Reviewer
Snapengage was primarily used as a sales chat tool that was featured on the website. The proactive popup feature was not utilized. Instead, there were several links users could click to initiate a chat experience. We typically had the chat staffed Monday through Friday, 9-5 PST. When it was not being staffed, we utilized the messaging feature to capture messages. It was employed because the company's product was a complicated, high-tech offering. The hope was that the sales chat would be a low friction route for people to ask questions about the product or sales process.
Chad Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
SnapEngage has been utilized as a tool to better capture traffic on our website. An unanticipated benefit of the chat messages has been our ability to visually see both our side and the customer side of the conversation. This has allowed us to gain a better understanding of both what is being asked and how we are actually answering all questions. Our customer care team was able to adopt the solution within a few days and has been able to reduce inbound calls through this tool. Customers have been extremely happy with how much more personal of an experience it is when they go to our website.
Jessica Goode | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use SnapEngage as our chat widget that pops up for both our sales and customer support team members. It is not used throughout the whole organization, but rather for the two biggest departments: Sales and Customer Support. Our sales widget pops up to anyone who visits our main site, and the sales widget is used when a current user clicks on our "chat" button on our support page and continues to use it as they receive support from our team.
Beth Guido | TrustRadius Reviewer
SnapEngage is primarily used by our customer service team to provide chat support to our customers and panel of internal testers. It is our way of providing world class support in real-time, if an issue is pressing or frustrating enough that a client does not want to wait for an email reply.
Daniel Calabrese | TrustRadius Reviewer
SnapEngage was implemented for the SDR team at my last company. The chat box was placed on our product and pricing pages so that prospective buyers would engage with our sales people. The goal was to get them on the phone rather than just provide "more information". The only challenge we faced was occasional technical requests and end user support. It was a key source of opportunities for my team.