SnapEngage Reviews

Jillian Kreider profile photo
June 19, 2019

Oh Snap!Engage

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company utilizes SnapEngage to host a chat on our website currently. We are looking to expand outwards to adding this to our blogs. I would say that currently, we have about ten employees using the platform. We use this to answer general inquiries, as well as more pointed questions for sales and support about our products.
Read Jillian Kreider's full review
Michael Jacobson profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used SnapEngage to initiate an online chat option for our customers. SnapEnage not only alleviates our phone congestion but allows us to service customers more rapidly and with more efficiency. A single chat agent can assist 3 customers at once (as opposed to one at a time on the phones). We can also share documents, collect information about the customer's platform (in case of technical issues), and even share screens with customers for added assistance. It's very easy to use and allows us great analytics, customizable experiences, and short cuts so agents don't have to type all responses out all the time. Supreme value for the money!
Read Michael Jacobson's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our Global Sales Development team uses SnapEngage to field questions and comments from website visitors during local business hours. Users from each region stay live in the tool awaiting chats, and respond accordingly. In general, the goal is to convert inbound inquiries into sales opportunities. Our users tend to help a lot with Customer Portal password resets and providing digital resources.
Anne Vickman profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SnapEngage for live chat with our customers. It is used by our support team as well as inbound sales. It gives our customers a fast, easy way of asking us questions in the moment when they need to, and provides us with the information we need from them to quickly address and resolve their issues.
Read Anne Vickman's full review
David Websecrets profile photo
September 13, 2016

Can Your Website Talk?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I allow and even encourage my visitors to have a chat with me whenever I am online on my website: http://prowebsecrets.com/
This way I can engage, sell and support my visitors more efficiently.

I got a Business account from SnapEngage, which is enough for my needs, but there are plans for even more demanding Businesses.

What the Business account includes is 4 chat licenses, which is enough for me at the moment.

What SnapEnage allowed me to do is to focus on way more my visitors and a bit less on trying to optimize every single detail of my website, like design and copy.

It has been my experience that every visitor/customer is different, and without interacting with customers on a human level it's hard to cater for the uniqueness of each one.

With all the features that SnapEngage has, I am able to do stuff like set proactive chat triggers, which make it possible to send automated messages to people while they are browsing the website based on a number of factors, including their location, page, and even set JavaScript variable triggers.

Finally I can put live human beings on any website I have.

This is what SnapEngage ultimately allows me to do.

Read David Websecrets's full review
Alec Dibble profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Snapengage was primarily used as a sales chat tool that was featured on the website. The proactive popup feature was not utilized. Instead, there were several links users could click to initiate a chat experience. We typically had the chat staffed Monday through Friday, 9-5 PST. When it was not being staffed, we utilized the messaging feature to capture messages. It was employed because the company's product was a complicated, high-tech offering. The hope was that the sales chat would be a low friction route for people to ask questions about the product or sales process.
Read Alec Dibble's full review
Chad Johnson profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SnapEngage has been utilized as a tool to better capture traffic on our website. An unanticipated benefit of the chat messages has been our ability to visually see both our side and the customer side of the conversation. This has allowed us to gain a better understanding of both what is being asked and how we are actually answering all questions. Our customer care team was able to adopt the solution within a few days and has been able to reduce inbound calls through this tool. Customers have been extremely happy with how much more personal of an experience it is when they go to our website.
Read Chad Johnson's full review
Jessica Goode profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use SnapEngage as our chat widget that pops up for both our sales and customer support team members. It is not used throughout the whole organization, but rather for the two biggest departments: Sales and Customer Support. Our sales widget pops up to anyone who visits our main site, and the sales widget is used when a current user clicks on our "chat" button on our support page and continues to use it as they receive support from our team.
Read Jessica Goode's full review
Beth Guido profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SnapEngage is primarily used by our customer service team to provide chat support to our customers and panel of internal testers. It is our way of providing world class support in real-time, if an issue is pressing or frustrating enough that a client does not want to wait for an email reply.
Read Beth Guido's full review
Daniel Calabrese profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SnapEngage was implemented for the SDR team at my last company. The chat box was placed on our product and pricing pages so that prospective buyers would engage with our sales people. The goal was to get them on the phone rather than just provide "more information". The only challenge we faced was occasional technical requests and end user support. It was a key source of opportunities for my team.
Read Daniel Calabrese's full review

About SnapEngage

SnapEngage can be installed on any website and is designed for companies of any size. Sales and Support teams can chat with company website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in real time. This solution includes a "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle. SnapEngage's real-time integration with CRM platforms and Help Desk automatically creates new leads or support cases when visitors request help from the company website. Chat transcripts are automatically added to support cases and leads. The vendor’s value proposition is that SnapEngage is an easy way to connect, communicate and ultimately convert website visitors into friends.