Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Socedo Scorecard Summary
Socedo has two solutions to identify in-market prospects based on real-time behaviors:
- Lead Generation solution, which allows marketers to discover and add relevant new leads to their funnel.
- Lead Acceleration solution, which allows marketers to use intent-based data from the social web to engage existing leads.
- Find and connect with new prospects based on keywords found in Tweets, engagement with competitors or any other entity on Twitter.
- Get social media insights on existing contacts and target accounts in real-time and accelerate existing prospects through the funnel.
- Sync enhanced lead data into Marketo. Gain valuable demographic and behavioral information about new leads, including company info, job title, email addresses and phone numbers, social profiles and social actions.
- Match existing leads into the user's Marketo instance to their social media profiles, monitor leads' social media activities and help identify sales opportunities.
Socedo's cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) is priced on a subscription basis. The vendor offers pricing models for small, medium and larger enterprises. The rate is determined by a few factors: Number of prospects engaged with; Number of leads with corporate email addresses exported; Number of campaigns run; Integrations with CRM or Marketing Automation systems; Whether the organization utilizes the vendor's Managed Services. All packages come with a standard six months agreement. The vendor does charge a small, one-time onboarding fee.
Socedo Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Socedo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Socedo Technical Details