Social Report Reviews

Jonnie Jensen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Social Report was first taken on in 2009 for its comprehensive reporting features across multiple social media channels and web tools (including Google Analytics and Active Campaign). This was at a time when even the social media sites didn't even have reporting features. The functionality to share workspaces with clients was surprisingly easy and clients appreciated being able to see real-time results with ease. Given the comprehensive reporting functionality, the cost of Social Report was an easy commitment and remains so today.

For a while we used other social media management tools alongside Social Report. Today however the full set of social media publishing tools, search tools and inbox are used. This allows me and my clients to follow my Digital Business Power programme perfectly, using scheduled messages to promote the business and recycle content, reactive response to people engaging, and proactive actions to raise awareness and engage with prospects and influencers alike.

As a final positive the customer support at Social Report has always been hands on and personal. We have been with them pretty much from the start. On numerous occasions my feedback has turned into new features and no problem has ever gone unanswered. I can't help myself from saying positive things about Social Report.
  • scheduling social media updates - it is so easy to create content groups and prepare updates to be published. Whether you are uploading new .csv files or recycling existing popular content, the calendar and publishing features are comprehensive yet easy to use.
  • real-time reporting - the reporting area of social report has you covered. From results of individual tweets, through to engagement trends and on to scheduled monthly reports, you have total control and ability to look at any metric you choose.
  • media library - Social Report maintains a media library of images you have used. You can also upload others. This is incredibly useful if you want to change the images on any posts you are recycling or want to change because of the season. It is a little thing but very powerful.
  • The UTM feature works really well for automatically appending your social media updates with Google tracking. I would just like a little more control over a couple of the fields. A minor thing quite personal to me really.
  • I dont believe it has a mobile app.
Social Report is perfect for all sizes of organisations because of its ability to set up teams of users and adjust which features each user group can use. I can't think of any size company that it would not suit.
Read Jonnie Jensen's full review
Russell Davies, Digital Marketing Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Social Report to manage the social media accounts for our clients and I have found it to be far superior to other systems we've used over the years (and we've trialled lots).
Social Report is superior to other systems because of the sheer quantity of data available from your social media accounts allowing you to really get to understand how your accounts are working. It has a number of unique features that really set it apart from other systems including the ability to upload and schedule posts in bulk using a csv file.
We use and recommend Social Report to all our social media clients.
  • Bulk upload of social media posts
  • Tracking conversions for posts
  • Granular data from your social media profiles
  • User interface could be more modern but it's functional
If you want to really understand your social media, track how well it's performing and monitor how well you're reaching your goals and KPI's then Social Report is the best tool available. It is also particularly useful if you work in a team and need to grant and control access to your accounts to team members, produce reports for senior management and clients.
Read Russell Davies, Digital Marketing Expert's full review

About Social Report

Social Report is an all-in-one social media dashboard built specifically to provide robust analytics across multiple channels, social media posting, and network performance.