- Collaboration is one of my FAVORITE things about social tables. It's so easy to work with our meeting planners and actually show them in real time what I mean when I suggest we move something.
- I love that it is web-based so I can access it from anywhere--including walking the meeting space with a client.
- I love that it is web-based, but sometimes it does seem to lag a bit and I don't know if it is my internet or the program.
- When you collaborate, it would be nice if the automated email included a quick tutorial for the person being invited to participate.
- Illustrate live 2D and 3D layouts
- Create and position structures and landmarks in the system effortlessly using the key
- Drag and drop is priceless
- The Share feature is incredible for collaboration
- Social Tables could totally be more tablet friendly. When onsite, it can be difficult to tote a laptop that may be in use at the office.
- They could also invest in more of a colorful key system, helping to distinguish positioning better.
- They could add a note feature for some of the updated layouts being emailed back and forth.
Social Tables Scorecard Summary
About Social Tables
Social Tables is cloud-based hospitality software that positions event properties to work more collaboratively and efficiently with their event and meeting customers.
According to the vendor over 100,000 unique users rely on Social Tables and over 2 million events have been planned within the platform.
Social Tables Competitors
Social Tables Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Social Tables Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|