https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/4G/Yg/ZM9RUD297SNJ.JPEGSocial Tables?? A MUST!Social Tables is mostly used by the Events Department at our hotel, but our Event Services & Event Set Up Teams have access to it as well and utilize the diagrams that we produce with our clients.,Collaboration is one of my FAVORITE things about social tables. It's so easy to work with our meeting planners and actually show them in real time what I mean when I suggest we move something. I love that it is web-based so I can access it from anywhere--including walking the meeting space with a client.,I love that it is web-based, but sometimes it does seem to lag a bit and I don't know if it is my internet or the program. When you collaborate, it would be nice if the automated email included a quick tutorial for the person being invited to participate.,10,Our clients have a much better understanding of the space and what can be accomplished in their event because of the upgrade to Social Tables. Our relationship with our set up team and knowing what is expected of them has improved.,Meeting Matrix,Kronos Workforce CentralSocial Table for Party of more than one!Social Tables is primarily used by the event planning firm I consult for. We use the software to establish and devise event plans and procedures for our pre-planning and layout meetings with our clients. It is presently being used by the principle and myself, occasionally a few of our staff employees use it. As the firm has grown tremendously, Social Tables allows us to customize planning without bombarding our client's time and space. We can illustrate all of our logistics in a "secret" manner so that the client can view and collaborate. It saves us from having to repeatedly visit the space and create new plans every time there is a modification.,Illustrate live 2D and 3D layouts Create and position structures and landmarks in the system effortlessly using the key Drag and drop is priceless The Share feature is incredible for collaboration,Social Tables could totally be more tablet friendly. When onsite, it can be difficult to tote a laptop that may be in use at the office. They could also invest in more of a colorful key system, helping to distinguish positioning better. They could add a note feature for some of the updated layouts being emailed back and forth.,10,It's totally eliminated several visits to the site. It's given us autonomy where the client is willing to leave us to the planning details. It has helped us to "save" venues in the beginning stages and reuse plans over and over again.,Google Drive,Trello, Slack, Dropbox for Business, WordPress, Canva, G Suite, Evernote
Social Tables

Social Tables Reviews

Social Tables
Filter 3 vetted Social Tables reviews and ratings
Susan Wiley, CMP profile photo
December 22, 2017

User Review: "Social Tables?? A MUST!"

• Collaboration is one of my FAVORITE things about social tables. It's so easy to work with our meeting planners and actually show them in real time what I mean when I suggest we move something.
  • I love that it is web-based so I can access it from anywhere--including walking the meeting space with a client.
  • I love that it is web-based, but sometimes it does seem to lag a bit and I don't know if it is my internet or the program.
  • When you collaborate, it would be nice if the automated email included a quick tutorial for the person being invited to participate.
Social Tables is great when you need to collaborate with someone who isn't in the same space as you are. It's also great because they have partnered with a furniture rental company so you can actually place the specific items you are going to be renting, in the space. It's sometimes difficult for a person who's never used social tables to feel comfortable collaborating.
Read Susan Wiley, CMP's full review
Tiffany Rachann profile photo
December 07, 2017

Social Tables Review: "Social Table for Party of more than one!"

• Illustrate live 2D and 3D layouts
  • Create and position structures and landmarks in the system effortlessly using the key
  • Drag and drop is priceless
  • The Share feature is incredible for collaboration
  • Social Tables could totally be more tablet friendly. When onsite, it can be difficult to tote a laptop that may be in use at the office.
  • They could also invest in more of a colorful key system, helping to distinguish positioning better.
  • They could add a note feature for some of the updated layouts being emailed back and forth.
It's well-suited for outdoor events, expos, conferences and stadium events. Because of the scaling of the software, it's probably not going to be ideal for events taking place in/on smaller grounds. I.E. 500 [square feet] or less.
Read Tiffany Rachann's full review

Social Tables Scorecard Summary

About Social Tables

Social Tables is cloud-based hospitality software that positions event properties to work more collaboratively and efficiently with their event and meeting customers.

According to the vendor over 100,000 unique users rely on Social Tables and over 2 million events have been planned within the platform.

Social Tables Competitors