SoGoSurvey Reviews

Courtney Nix-DeMuro | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

SoGoSurvey: Great for Internal and External Research

We use SoGoSurvey in several different ways across the company:
1. To survey employees to see how we can improve internal programs, processes, and procedures.
2. To gauge client perception by our P1 audience without consideration of Entercom marketing.
3. To gauge the impact of Entercom marketing campaigns on client perception by our P1 audience.
  • Gives the ability to segment and filter data.
  • Gives the ability to ask a variety of different questions displayed in different formats.
  • Gives the ability to deploy the survey in a variety of different ways.
  • Give the ability to filter write-in responses by key words.
  • The ability to make changes after the survey has been deployed.
SoGoSurvey is well suited for basic surveys as well as surveys that entail logic and branching questions.
Read Courtney Nix-DeMuro's full review
Meraj Faiz | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2020

Powerful, insightful and easy-to-use feedback platform

I was tasked by my manager to understand our teams' dynamics, identify core issues that would help boost productivity, and improve communication. Luckily I found SoGoSurvey through my research, this platform really helped us collate, organize and present the collected data in a structured and easy to understand format. This was used by my department which was the Computational Thermal and Fluid Sciences Research and Development group.
  • Easy to design feedback questions.
  • Easy to share the questionnaire with team members.
  • Powerful and presentation ready reports available at a single click.
  • Variety of question types that help measure the true sentiment of the participant.
  • High Quality, ready to use survey templates.
  • Extremely responsive and helpful support team.
  • For the project that we used it for this has been a phenomenal success.
  • They only accept billing in USD.
  • Free version also available but has limited functionality.
Well Suited:
  • Understanding the morale and sentiment of teams.
  • General surveys.
  • Dynamic problems that require high support.

Less appropriate for:
  • Offline data collection.
Read Meraj Faiz's full review
Harris Kahn | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

A powerful survey software that is easy to use

We use SoGoSurvey to conduct teacher evaluations and course evaluations. We also conduct the School Climate survey. Many staff members use it to collect quick feedback from parents and other staff members.

We also use it for our annual ZAF Summit which is an educational conference. We use the SoGo forms for event registration, pre and post-event evaluation. Recently we used SoGoSurvey for fundraising by asking our past donors to help us understand what issues matter most to them. Overall, we are extremely delighted with the SoGoSurvey software.
  • We find SoGoSurvey to be very easy to use and simple to set up surveys and forms. I have used other survey software in the past and always struggled with setting up something quickly. SoGoSurvey finally enabled me to do that.
  • I love the Survey Bank. Ready to use survey templates with great set of questions on a range of topics and issues.
  • Rules and Alerts - I like this feature as it sends me a real-time alert based on the rules we have set up in our account.
  • The support team is amazing! Prompt and caring. I have reached out at odd hours and have always received a quick response.
  • For our use, SoGoSurvey has been great - can't think of a real problem.
Since we have been conducting surveys for over 3 years now, we love the fact that we can compare our past years' data with this year's data. The trend analysis is very helpful to our admin office. The ability to break down the data into groups or segments as SoGo calls it is also very useful.
Read Harris Kahn's full review
Genea Barnes | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2019

Didn’t end up needed but was very happy

I did a lot of research before going with So Go. They were the only ones that allowed me to do everything I wanted with my survey. I loved the platform and it was very easy to use. Unfortunately, it turned out that I did not really need the information that I was trying to collect with my survey and it became unnecessary for me to keep using So Go Survey. However, I am grateful for having done the research to find them and would use them in a heartbeat if I were to need to collect data.
  • Ease of platform
  • Ability to add many types of questions
  • Ability to add up values to come up with a total
  • It would have been nice to have a test period of running a survey, so that you could test run, then make adjustments before the survey was set. In my experience, once it was filled out once you could not really edit.
  • It would be nice to have an essay type of question. One where the answer could be up to 5 or 6 paragraphs long
If they wanted to do very simple forms it might be easier and cheaper to go with another platform.
Read Genea Barnes's full review
Sampatkumar. B Aratti | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 15, 2020

Great survey tool with wonderful customer service

We are currently using SoGoSurvey to get feedback from our sales employees in about 45 countries. We are seeking feedback on a few aspects of our sales program and this has been a good tool to use for that.
  • Multiple languages supported. Though the translation is done by the system.
  • Excellent support system with amazing customer orientation.
  • Ease of use.
  • Support to design the survey questionnaire.
  • Maybe the translation could be wetted by some experts.
  • Look and feel could still be better.
SoGoSurvey is well suited for:

• Surveys
  • Employee Engagement Survey
  • Customer Satisfaction Survey
Read Sampatkumar. B Aratti's full review
Milo Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 18, 2019

SoGoSurvey is so right for our nonprofit

Our non-profit alumni association/foundation engages alumni of the University of North Dakota. Our marketing and events staff are the primary users of SoGoSurvey. We use SoGoSurvey to gauge attendee opinion of events and we have created surveys to quiz readers of our alumni magazine to make improvements to the readability of the magazine.
  • Surveys are easy to create and launch with a very intuitive interface. Even those on our staff who don't have a lot of knowledge of survey techniques find it very simple to figure out the type of questions they want to ask and how to create them.
  • There is an incredible variety of questions types to choose from and ways to display your questions and answers. The ability to set up branching and logic conditions may sound confusing, but SoGo makes it pretty easy to understand – you'll be revealing or hiding questions based on previous answers with ease.
  • I appreciate the ability to add images and multimedia options in order to engage survey takers.
  • SoGoSurvey offers free accounts to nonprofit agencies like the one I work for. Each year you are asked to post a new comment on their Facebook page or something similar in order to renew your account. It seems each year that there is no warning that the year is up and your account is going to be turned off, so it has been shut down until I can follow the renewal process. It seems there should be some warning to get it done beforehand. This is a minor complaint; a free account is a very generous offering from the company for nonprofits.
It is very well suited for any group that wants to conduct market research or opinion surveys. Ease of use and easy to understand data are two major selling points.
Read Milo Smith's full review
Cristina Wildermuth | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

Excellent Product and Good Value for the Price

I use the software for academic surveys for which I wish to have long-term data collection and when I don't want to be tied to the system used by my institution.
  • Very easy to use.
  • Reasonably priced for the features offered.
  • I could use additional opportunities for customizing the responses for survey takers.
  • The more reporting opportunities the better.
I always recommend SoGo to colleagues, especially when they need a reasonably priced tool with most of the bells and whistles.
Read Cristina Wildermuth's full review
March 05, 2020

SoGoSurvey is a robust piece of software unlike any other

We use SoGoSurvey for all forms of assessment and survey implementation. This includes surveys and assessments geared around skills assessment, behaviour change, and information gathering/intake. We recently have started to use SoGoSurvey for workbook-style information gathering, to help users work through a process of planning their personal and business goals. As we are also interested in quality analysis of the data collected, SogoSurvey allows us to implement high-quality data analysis with the assurance that all of our data is secure in the process.
  • Survey redirects to other surveys/external tools
  • Survey branching
  • A variety of question options to gather intended data
  • Providing users the ability to follow along a specific question example (eg. placeholder text in questions that users can see what the answer might look like)
  • Better media management and implementation (eg. placing images/videos/gifs/etc. as standalone assets in the survey)
  • Making the images added into a survey responsive to the screen they are being viewed on (eg. any images added to a survey do not adjust to the size of the screen, consequently showing up very small on mobile/tablet view)
  • Exporting the survey to Word looks horrible - we'd love if the survey could be exported the way it looks when live into a similar-looking Word document or template
SoGoSurvey is more robust than any other survey software I have used. Comparing it to SurveyMonkey and other similar tools is not possible because it is such a robust tool. Where it falls short is on multi-media management, where a user might want to insert an image, video, gif, etc. into the survey.
October 16, 2019

Professional, ethical, secure - every researcher should use it!

SoGoSurvey is being used by the organisation to collect survey data from training participants. Participants are often based in multiple locations, so the ability to deploy surveys electronically is very important. Data collection is secure and meets data protection requirements here in the UK. It also makes it easy to meet research ethics requirements, for example the ability to collect survey data anonymously. The software saves a great deal of time analysing data, because this can be exported instantly, ready for analysis. As a large part of our work focuses upon training, the assessment tool lets us assess how well participants are doing, and adds value to our offering.
  • Data is collected securely and complies with data protection requirements in the UK.
  • The software lets us to meet local research ethics requirements easily.
  • The different question types keeps survey participants interested, and lets us ask questions in a variety of ways.
  • The app, which we're currently using on Android, lets us check the number of completed surveys in real time.
  • Their programme of on-boarding is excellent. They give a lot of attention to helping new users become familiar with the software.
  • Whilst the ability to embed participant information documents within the survey would be a bonus, this really isn't a problem as the software allows you to hyperlink to Google Docs. etc. very easily.
I was particularly impressed with how surveys render on mobile devices. Increasingly, we find that learning communities prefer to use their smartphones to access materials, and this includes their end-of-course surveys. This undoubtedly increased the response rate. The ability to link pre-training and post-training surveys by user ID is useful because it is possible to exclude a post-training survey where the same user did not complete a pre-training survey. Generating reports and charts is easy and the data is presented in a way that is easy to use. The quality of the graphics (bar, pie, donut charts) is very high. Above all, the data is secure, instantly accessible and participants are at ease using the software.
December 05, 2019

Good alternative to pricey agencies

In an advisory project, I wanted to do market research with different customer groups without involving an expensive agency. We set up the surveys in-house (with our team) with this tool. The site provided useful onboarding and in general the set up is very intuitive and straight forward. At some points, we struggled with some question types and contacted customer service and we had a solution within a couple of hours. There is a lot of explanatory material on the site as well, but due to lack of time, we had rather precise questions and less time to go through it.
  • Usability
  • Support
  • Variety of functions
  • Intuitive design options
  • Additional material
  • Well structured tool
  • Big time-saver
  • Project-based pricing
I would use it any time for surveys where I already have the contacts and do not need access to a specific panel.
I have not tried conjoint, not sure if that is possible. For surveys with low complexity, it is well worth taking the time to set it up in this tool. We even had some more advanced rooting, their options could have been a bit more tailored to what we needed.

SoGoSurvey Scorecard Summary

About SoGoSurvey

SoGoSurvey's experience management platform was developed to fuel business growth by providing real-time, actionable insights for a wide range of organizations across industries.

SoGoCX is a comprehensive system for enhancing every aspect of an organization's customer experience. This means: improving conversion rates, streamlining all data management, and understanding customers to drive return on investment. With SoGoCX, organizations leverage touch points to measure key metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES).

SoGoEX helps organizations gather, analyze, and leverage data to transform the employee experience. The software was designed to allow HR and company leadership to drive organizational change through employee engagement, an exchange of ideas, and providing a secure space for honest feedback.

From designing and distributing a questionnaire to analysis and recommendations, the SoGoSurvey platform seamlessly automates data collection and analysis.

According to the vendor, SoGoSurvey sets itself apart from competitors through its consistently high user ratings, second-to-none reporting engine, industry-leading data security, and 24/7 customer support.

SoGoSurvey Features