SoGoSurvey is super useful

July 12, 2021

Intuitive. Responsive. Effective

May 25, 2021
SoGoSurvey is currently being used by Global Marketing to carry out research both internally and externally.

Go for it

May 10, 2021

So Satisfied with SoGo!

December 15, 2020

SoGoSurvey is so right for our nonprofit

December 04, 2020

SoGoSurvey is SO Good!

December 03, 2020

SoGoSurvey All The Way!

November 30, 2020

SoGoSurvey is a Great Choice!

November 25, 2020

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SoGoSurvey, and make your voice heard!

What is SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey is an online survey software solution that helps users create surveys quickly. The free package includes basic features for building surveys and the paid package includes advanced features.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sogosurvey.com/pricing

What is Qualtrics?

Qualtrics produces three Web-based products: Research Suite, which helps companies and schools conduct their own custom-made surveys and data analysis; Site Intercept, which allows websites to get feedback from visitors; and 360, a tool to help human resource operations assess employee performance.

What is SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey provides free, customizable surveys, and a suite of paid, back-end programs that include data analysis, sample selection, bias elimination, and data representation tools. SurveyMonkey also offers large-scale, enterprise options for companies interested in data analysis, brand…

What is SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey's experience management platform was developed to fuel business growth by providing real-time, actionable insights for a wide range of organizations across industries.

SoGoCX is a comprehensive system for enhancing every aspect of an organization's customer experience. This means: improving conversion rates, streamlining all data management, and understanding customers to drive return on investment. With SoGoCX, organizations leverage touch points to measure key metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES).

SoGoEX helps organizations gather, analyze, and leverage data to transform the employee experience. The software was designed to allow HR and company leadership to drive organizational change through employee engagement, an exchange of ideas, and providing a secure space for honest feedback.

From designing and distributing a questionnaire to analysis and recommendations, the SoGoSurvey platform seamlessly automates data collection and analysis.

According to the vendor, SoGoSurvey sets itself apart from competitors through its consistently high user ratings, second-to-none reporting engine, industry-leading data security, and 24/7 customer support.

SoGoSurvey Features

• Supported: Branding
  • Supported: Participation Tracking
  • Supported: Top-Tier Data Privacy and Security
  • Supported: Trend Analysis
  • Supported: Pre-population

SoGoSurvey Screenshots

Survey Design: Survey design with SoGoSurvey is quick, easy, and intuitive. To add comments or one of more than 25 question types, simply drag and drop from the left menu.Survey Distribution: SoGoSurvey provides multiple avenues for expanding survey outreach while maintaining the integrity of data. The most popular distribution options include email, web posting, and social media platforms.Reports: SoGoSurvey’s customers rave about the versatility of its reports and variety of data analysis options. Reports are easy to run and offer many customization features so you can crunch a few numbers quickly or prepare for a polished presentation.Surveys: The variety of options for survey design is expansive, including (clockwise, from upper right): themed templates, funky quiz options, inclusion of your organization’s logo (ipad display featured), and basic, professional designs.Customer Experience DashboardCustomer Experience Survey BankEmployee Engagement Designer Dashboard

SoGoSurvey Video

Welcome to SoGoSurvey!

SoGoSurvey Integrations

SoGoSurvey Competitors

SoGoSurvey Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationMobile Web
Supported LanguagesArabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malayalam, Modern Greek (1453-), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese

Manaf Naqouri | TrustRadius Reviewer
market research and analysis is a very important step to collect preliminary data before defining any action plan and is very crucial in decision-making. SoGoSurvey is a very useful and intuitive platform to run, track and report different surveys in different languages. It is an indispensable tool, especially for big organizations that would like to get the gist of any concept, product, etc. from the public.
  • managing a multitude of surveys
  • Real-time result tracking
  • possibility to download results in different formats
  • translation to different languages
  • changing question after launching the survey
  • adding more question type options
  • extend the functionalities in the free version (free trial)
from my experience, I can only highlight scenarios where SoGoSurvey was well suited: data collection to recognize trends, needs, and customer behavior. SoGoSurvey has different packages and a demo version available for enterprise with pro features and premium features that give more control to the user in terms of data segmentation and in-house enterprise deployment
We find SoGoSurvey simple to use and full of features allowing us to do any kind of survey that we need to do whether a simple questionnaire or a multi-level feedback form. We continue to be impressed by the ability to produce our surveys in a variety of formats whether it be a targeted mailshot or embedding into our website along with other options. We currently supply our participants with a direct hyperlink to our various forms and questionnaires along with using the embedded feature for when we want to capture information from people visiting our website or for when we run a conference. We also really like the way the system is being constantly updated with new features and support is excellent with them replying to any emails we have sent them within the hour if not within minutes of being sent. Gives us great confidence in this platform! All in all SoGoSurvey is a vast, fleshed out and very efficient survey system that we highly recommend to anyone out there.

• Ease of use
  • Available high end features and types of questions
  • Ability to distribute questionnaires and surveys in many different formats
  • Ability to manage campaigns to mailing lists within the system
  • Can't think of any features that SoGoSurvey is missing that stops us from doing what we need to do.
We use Sogosurvey to obtain feedback from course candidates after they have attended a course. This is invaluable to us as the candidates can complete the feedback in their own time after the course is completed rather than them having to do it while attending the course.

We also use SoGoSurvey to get feedback from our volunteer instructors who work for other organizations and at different hours so the ability for them to complete the surveys in their own time is invaluable.
Every time we have needed to contact SoGoSurvey their replies from support have been prompt. We usually receive a reply within a few minutes. They are also very knowledgeable about their product and happy to assist. I don't know of many companies who consistently reply to support requests in the same day never mind within a few minutes of submitting.
SoGoSurvey is helping me with my research project. I have to administer my project to 100 people from my university and with the help of SoGoSurvey, it has been something simple to do.
  • Team support.
  • Simple to use.
  • Greta tutorial videos.
  • Able to do multiple projects at once.
  • Reducing their prices.
  • Helping students.
  • Be able to have chat rooms.
SoGoSurvey is a very simple website that anyone can use and it helps you complete your projects on time.
SoGoSurvey was very helping when it came to their support team. They answer your questions immediately.
  • Survey design
  • Question options and design
  • Reporting and analytics
  • Customer service
  • When analyzing results, it would be useful to be able to save drilled reports without having to upgrade to the next package (this is much higher just for this one function)
[SoGoSurvey is] incredibly intuitive to use. The design features are great for internal and external customer surveys ( which are the only scenarios I have used SoGo for so far).
Customer service has been fantastic both personal and through the bot.
May 10, 2021

Go for it

Harold Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer
SoGoSurvey is being used by a small private high school. It is used to collect and report customer satisfaction data from students, parents, and constituents. I also use it to collect information about individuals who volunteer and for other data collection.
  • Ease of use for all screen sizes.
  • Excellent templates.
  • Very good customer support.
  • Versatile in the types of questions you can ask.
  • I have no dislikes, everything works great for us.
Can be used for any type of data collection.
Easy to access customer support and has always quickly solved any issue I have had.
SoGoSurvey is being used to get in contact with our clients, to ascertain their needs and feedback on our products to improve our service. It is not used widely in our company, but our small team found it to be the most convenient, user-friendly service to use without a necessary subscription. We had to reach multiple clients in several locations to find out their needs, and so an online survey was by far the most effective way of doing so.
  • Free to use options available.
  • Easy to design and edit surveys, very intuitive interface.
  • Great customer service when needed.
  • Multiple options are given to distribute surveys based on need.
  • Perhaps a monthly rather than annual subscription for their paid features would be more accessible.
SoGoSurvey is very useful to create short, easy-to-use surveys for feedback. The basic setup includes rating scales, drop-down options, checkboxes, and answer boxes which cover the majority of questions needed to be asked. Questions with paragraph box answers can also be easily adapted for shorter or longer answers. For a simple feedback survey, this service is perfect - easy to use for both the survey designer and the survey participant.
For more complex surveys, however, such as one needing an answer matrix or image options, a paid subscription is required. While the interface is still very user-friendly, some may not want to pay for this service.
I had an issue whereby I used a free trial that ended, locking me out of my account. I contacted their customer service to help with this issue, which they resolved in under half an hour. I was extremely impressed with their speed and quality of service, which led me to filling out this review!
Sven Andersson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SoGoSurvey yearly for our annual customer surveys. We were looking for an easy-to-use, adaptable, easy-to-interact-with survey tool to gather feedback from our customers. It's purely initiated and used by our marketing department, but we get insights and data from our customers to help us to continuously develop.
  • Surveys are easy to create and launch with a very intuitive interface
  • Great support
  • Large variety of questions and formats
  • It would be the cost. As we are a small company and conduct only one yearly customer survey, we're obliged to go for a pro plan for two months and then cancel the account. Then repeat this process every year.
Super if you're wanting an easy-to-use survey program, very adaptable, intuitive, and in line with your brand. But if you're a smaller company with somewhat less sophisticated needs and the survey does not need to be company branded, then there are other less costly tools.
Great support and quick.
December 15, 2020

So Satisfied with SoGo!

STCU uses the SoGoSurvey tool for employee pulse surveys, exit surveys, talent acquisition surveys, new hire surveys, leader/manager feedback surveys and more. We were specifically looking for an easy to use, easy to interact with survey option to gather feedback from our employees. Initially, we were searching for something to create pulse surveys in follow up to the larger engagement survey we did earlier last year. Since implementing SoGo, we have found several more ways to utilize the tool. We have data at our fingertips that is engaging and easy to digest. Being able to export into multiple file types, including a PowerPoint saves me so much time!
  • Easy to use - easy to create surveys, send to participants and review the results
  • The library of ready to use templates is so helpful!
  • The large variety of question types helps to keep the survey interesting for the participant.
  • The "smart" question logic is amazing. I love having a follow up question appear depending on how the participant answers a previous question.
  • I don't have any feedback at this time.
I have been very happy with this survey tool. If you aren't sure where to start, the survey templates provide a really helpful starting point, depending on the reason for your survey. I have found this tool works well for both short surveys, 6 to 8 questions and longer surveys of 15 or more questions. Introducing this survey tool has helped create efficiencies for our onboarding process and the exit process with employees.
I've been very pleased with the support I have received from SoGo. The help menu is robust and answers most of my questions. In addition to that, my account representative checks in to offer assistance. SoGo also offers webinars to share best practices related to employee surveys, polls and customer experience surveys.
Milo Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our non-profit alumni association/foundation engages alumni of the University of North Dakota. Our marketing and events staff are the primary users of SoGoSurvey. We use SoGoSurvey to gauge attendee opinion of events and we have created surveys to quiz readers of our alumni magazine to make improvements to the readability of the magazine.
  • Surveys are easy to create and launch with a very intuitive interface. Even those on our staff who don't have a lot of knowledge of survey techniques find it very simple to figure out the type of questions they want to ask and how to create them.
  • There is an incredible variety of questions types to choose from and ways to display your questions and answers. The ability to set up branching and logic conditions may sound confusing, but SoGo makes it pretty easy to understand – you'll be revealing or hiding questions based on previous answers with ease.
  • I appreciate the ability to add images and multimedia options in order to engage survey takers.
  • SoGoSurvey offers free accounts to nonprofit agencies like the one I work for. Each year you are asked to post a new comment on their Facebook page or something similar in order to renew your account. It seems each year that there is no warning that the year is up and your account is going to be turned off, so it has been shut down until I can follow the renewal process. It seems there should be some warning to get it done beforehand. This is a minor complaint; a free account is a very generous offering from the company for nonprofits.
It is very well suited for any group that wants to conduct market research or opinion surveys. Ease of use and easy to understand data are two major selling points.
Help topics are thorough.
December 03, 2020

SoGoSurvey is SO Good!

SoGo is being used to solicit information from our clients both key-buyers and members (general program users). From the data and anecdotal info we receive, we disseminate crucial findings to all relevant departments. Of course, the overarching objective is for the data to inform process improvements and initiatives targeting client pain points. The business problems SoGo addresses, from my vantage point, is that our customer base is broad and large therefore its understandably difficult to get a pulse on general satisfaction, its difficult to get an understanding of what we do well and where we can improve. Namely because we don't have extensive channels of communications with our clients. That is, if a member/user wants to provide feedback, they must call in to our call center or provide the feedback to their administrator (in most cases their HR representatives). From there we are dependent on the 2nd hand communication. SoGo survey allows us direct access to members and key-buyers. Because of SoGo, our feedback loop is efficient, easy and really helps us improve the way we do business.
  • SoGoSurvey is staffed by smart, thorough and caring folks.
  • The trainings really help to maximize the tool.
  • User friendly platform!!
  • Some features are complicated.
A specific scenario where SoGo was/is well suited is for our member/product user surveys. We are able to very easily construct the survey, import the list and send out. We can then track delivery, respondents and data with great ease. The ease of constructing the survey, distributing it and gathering the data really helps to minimize added work and frustration when gearing up for the more complex work of process improvements and staff training.
Very good. Their team is responsive, personable and knowledgable.
Amanda San Filippo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SoGoSurvey for our market validation research, UX/ UI testing, and customer feedback. It enables us to create, distribute and analyze our data quickly and simply as opposed to having to do this manually.
  • ease of use
  • customer service
  • customization
  • skip logic is a little confusing at first
I haven't used it enough at this point to really be able to comment. So far, we've used it pretty basically.
Their customer support is what sold me on the software. They've always gone above and beyond.
November 30, 2020

SoGoSurvey All The Way!

As a new business owner, I needed to purchase a survey software to use with my client projects. I'm using it for various clients, various projects to gather both quantitative and qualitative data regarding strategic planning, conference planning, usage of and satisfaction with current state education strategies, and more.
  • Their Customer Support is excellent. I can email anytime, 24/7, and get a response usually within minute. I can schedule 15 Zoom calls to talk through more complicated questions. The staff is amazing, so helpful, so patient, so responsive.
  • The process to set up a survey is easy to learn.
  • The reporting process with the ability to create a PowerPoint at the click of button - love it!
  • For me, the search function for the support feature doesn't usually take me to what I need (but the email responses are so quick it's okay).
I think for any organization that needs a robust survey software SoGo will meet their needs. I've used other well known products in the past and SoGo is easier to use on all counts. I don't know of any situations where it wouldn't be an excellent choice.
The support has been top notch from the very beginning. Responsive, patient, taking extra care to make sure I understand and am comfortable.
We used SoGoSurvey to conduct a recent market survey on the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate market in St. Louis, Missouri. I looked at several other survey options out there, but the ease of use and the ability to instantly print out reports in Excel or PowerPoint made SoGoSurvey an easy decision. I have no experience conducting surveys, but SoGoSurvey's platform was super user friendly and I was able to put together a survey with conditional logic within only a half-hour or so of playing around with it. It was also great that I could brand the survey—this helped keep our professional image and was great for marketing. It was very simple to share the survey and distribute it to all social media platforms. We created a custom link to share with our contacts. We immediately started getting results. Overall, the survey was a huge success and this is totally due to SoGoSurvey. As soon as we need to conduct another survey, we will be back using their platform. I can't recommend it enough!
  • Simple to use
  • Awesome reports
  • Ability to use your own branding
  • Support was great
  • Slightly expensive if you only need it for one month.
We only used SoGoSurvey for a market survey for the commercial real estate market in St. Louis, Missouri. For this use, it was perfect. I can imagine it working for a variety of uses as well. The platform makes it super easy to customize your survey and has a great selection of different question types.
I only contacted support before making my purchase to ask some questions about the subscription. They responded very quickly and answered all my questions. We only used the software for a month since we only needed it for one survey. I found all the support info and guides on the software to be more than adequate. I have not doubt that support is excellent based on my limited interactions.
Kayla Barna | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SoGoSurvey to create surveys and analyze survey data. We use it to collect data and feedback from our customers. We also use it for post-course evaluations. It helps us get quick and easy feedback from our customers. We have two main users that create the survey questions and reports on the results.
  • Having many design options is very nice.
  • So easy to design and create reports with the information you need.
  • If you are unsure how to do something, the SoGo customer service chat is friendly and available for help.
  • Would love for their to be a certificate template as a survey completion option.
We choose SoGoSurvey because they design options and ease of use increased our productivity and turn-around time for creating reports on collected data.
When we first started using it, I would message customer support through the chat box. They were always kind and fast with their responses.
We use SoGoSurvey across multiple teams at our company and for a variety of surveys with our clients, members, potential clients, partners, etc.
  • Customer service - I can always get in touch with someone quickly to help me
  • Ease of use - especially with recent updates, its been easy to use and train others at my company to use
  • Variety of options - there's pretty much a solution for anything we need
  • Training - they offer a variety of training opportunities, esp for new tools
  • There are a few little things on reporting that I'd like to see made easier - e.g. to multi-select questions to add to the custom tab
The tool has been able to meet all of our needs, and where we've wanted to get creative, the SoGo team has brainstormed solutions with us. So I can't think of a scenario where the tool ISN'T well suited for the research needed. We use it primarily for information gathering surveys and satisfaction surveys. It's worked really well for those.
Customer support is amazing - I always can get an answer quickly and it always solves my problem.
November 19, 2020

A believer by experience

Currently, SoGoSurvey is being used by IT and it's key in helping identify the effectiveness of new application deployments. As we consider the best practices of change management, we use SoGoSurvey to dig deep into end user adoption, utilization and proficiency. We use the SoGoSurvey canvas to post survey metrics for upper management to review and plan possible next steps.
  • SoGoSurvey makes it easy to create a survey even for the novice. I recently gave a spare license to a peer and they were able to easily develop a survey. I offered my help if she had any questions but she said that she'd definitely ask but "... I already love that I can change the answer format with the drop down. It's the best. "
  • Customer support. I 'chat' with support personnel when I need to use a feature I haven't used. They are always quick to respond and answer my questions thoroughly. I can get the complete chat via email for future reference as well.
  • Keeping clients up-to-date. SoGoSurvey regularly hosts free training and best practices webinars that keeps the basics at the forefront and shares best practices.
  • The canvas (survey metrics) is easy to create and very versatile in summarizing the survey results.
  • Better explanation of how most edits of the survey question text overrides the settings in "Visual Settings".
SoGoSurvey has worked great for the surveys, assessments, and polls that we've created and the time to design and further customize is minimal. The survey metrics are robust, easy to use and can even be immediately created into a Powerpoint slide deck. We currently don't have the CX or EX capabilities.
Anytime I need to contact support they are quick to respond and answer my questions. If L1 cannot resolve my issue, SoGoSurvey support gets back to me within 24 hours with a resolution. All I've ever needed were chats but direct support via phone is available as well for more complex questions.
SoGoSurvey is one of the tools our agency uses to collect client input. Our QA Department designs and deploys surveys as requested by the different departments across the agency.
  • The biggest strength is their very efficient Help features. I'm at ease starting any project because I know there is HELP available on that chat box if I get stuck. Happens all the time and they never disappoint.
  • The poll feature is very good and easy to use.
  • Making updates or variations to already distributed surveys is very easy with their Switch Invitation feature.
  • I would like to receive individual notifications or emails when a person lands on a particular page or responds according to a pre-set condition rule. This option is not included in the Premium Package and SoGo don't offer it as a Buy Up, the only option offered to me was to upgrade to Enterprise and that is not a solution for us.
  • Text analysis of open-ended questions is very lacking. Verbatim report functionality is very limited. The word cloud feature is also an Enterprise feature. I think it should be included as part of the Verbatim report category.
SoGo is very good for any kind of survey, and has good templates and easy design features. The analysis is very good unless there are open-ended questions. The text analysis is lacking and the work cloud is only offered as part of the Enterprise Package.
It would be significantly harder to do my job without their support, especially late at night.
At Berkeley Hills Country Club, we've used SoGoSurvey in 2 different applications: 1) Allow all golfing members to select the capital improvement project they would like to see implemented, and 2) Request Membership Satisfaction with our Food & Beverage Services to allow us to continue to excel and find ways to improve based on membership feedback.
  • Easy to use, from design to distribution to reporting results
  • Customer Service is very quick to respond and always very helpful
  • Feature-rich, which has allowed for our desired questions and responses, even within their basic service offering
  • Improve their explanation of functionality allowed for each level of service
  • Allow more features at the basic levels
SoGoSurvey's basic (paid) service is perfect for requesting basic input and requesting customer satisfaction to 500 - 1000 participants (may be as effective for >1000, but that didn't apply to our application). The more expensive packages offer more features, such as branching, which would be helpful in our application. We found that the Free Service is more for trials, not really good for a live survey.
Excellent support. Online User Guides are very helpful. Response times and knowledge of the Support Staff are amazing. Any question I have, no matter how I submit it (e.g. online tool, email from previous response) is answered quickly and effectively. I rarely have follow-up questions.
I use SoGoSurvey as a platform for hosting online surveys that I undertake on behalf of corporate clients - mostly involving measuring employee engagement and organizational climate.
  • Well designed user interface.
  • Comprehensive feature set.
  • Good training materials.
  • No significant deficiencies in my experience.
[SoGoSurvey is used for] designing and managing internal staff surveys or customer surveys. SoGoSurvey's functionality for distributing emails via email links is superior to other products I am familiar with.
[I have] never required much help, but it was always available when needed.
We use SoGoSurvey in several different ways across the company:
1. To survey employees to see how we can improve internal programs, processes, and procedures.
2. To gauge client perception by our P1 audience without consideration of Entercom marketing.
3. To gauge the impact of Entercom marketing campaigns on client perception by our P1 audience.
  • Gives the ability to segment and filter data.
  • Gives the ability to ask a variety of different questions displayed in different formats.
  • Gives the ability to deploy the survey in a variety of different ways.
  • Give the ability to filter write-in responses by key words.
  • The ability to make changes after the survey has been deployed.
SoGoSurvey is well suited for basic surveys as well as surveys that entail logic and branching questions.
I was tasked by my manager to understand our teams' dynamics, identify core issues that would help boost productivity, and improve communication. Luckily I found SoGoSurvey through my research, this platform really helped us collate, organize and present the collected data in a structured and easy to understand format. This was used by my department which was the Computational Thermal and Fluid Sciences Research and Development group.
  • Easy to design feedback questions.
  • Easy to share the questionnaire with team members.
  • Powerful and presentation ready reports available at a single click.
  • Variety of question types that help measure the true sentiment of the participant.
  • High Quality, ready to use survey templates.
  • Extremely responsive and helpful support team.
  • For the project that we used it for this has been a phenomenal success.
  • They only accept billing in USD.
  • Free version also available but has limited functionality.
Well Suited:
  • Understanding the morale and sentiment of teams.
  • General surveys.
  • Dynamic problems that require high support.

Less appropriate for:
  • Offline data collection.
Sampatkumar. B Aratti | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using SoGoSurvey to get feedback from our sales employees in about 45 countries. We are seeking feedback on a few aspects of our sales program and this has been a good tool to use for that.
  • Multiple languages supported. Though the translation is done by the system.
  • Excellent support system with amazing customer orientation.
  • Ease of use.
  • Support to design the survey questionnaire.
  • Maybe the translation could be wetted by some experts.
  • Look and feel could still be better.
SoGoSurvey is well suited for:

• Surveys
  • Employee Engagement Survey
  • Customer Satisfaction Survey
We use SoGoSurvey for all forms of assessment and survey implementation. This includes surveys and assessments geared around skills assessment, behaviour change, and information gathering/intake. We recently have started to use SoGoSurvey for workbook-style information gathering, to help users work through a process of planning their personal and business goals. As we are also interested in quality analysis of the data collected, SogoSurvey allows us to implement high-quality data analysis with the assurance that all of our data is secure in the process.
  • Survey redirects to other surveys/external tools
  • Survey branching
  • A variety of question options to gather intended data
  • Providing users the ability to follow along a specific question example (eg. placeholder text in questions that users can see what the answer might look like)
  • Better media management and implementation (eg. placing images/videos/gifs/etc. as standalone assets in the survey)
  • Making the images added into a survey responsive to the screen they are being viewed on (eg. any images added to a survey do not adjust to the size of the screen, consequently showing up very small on mobile/tablet view)
  • Exporting the survey to Word looks horrible - we'd love if the survey could be exported the way it looks when live into a similar-looking Word document or template
SoGoSurvey is more robust than any other survey software I have used. Comparing it to SurveyMonkey and other similar tools is not possible because it is such a robust tool. Where it falls short is on multi-media management, where a user might want to insert an image, video, gif, etc. into the survey.
I use the software for academic surveys for which I wish to have long-term data collection and when I don't want to be tied to the system used by my institution.
  • Very easy to use.
  • Reasonably priced for the features offered.
  • I could use additional opportunities for customizing the responses for survey takers.
  • The more reporting opportunities the better.
I always recommend SoGo to colleagues, especially when they need a reasonably priced tool with most of the bells and whistles.
In an advisory project, I wanted to do market research with different customer groups without involving an expensive agency. We set up the surveys in-house (with our team) with this tool. The site provided useful onboarding and in general the set up is very intuitive and straight forward. At some points, we struggled with some question types and contacted customer service and we had a solution within a couple of hours. There is a lot of explanatory material on the site as well, but due to lack of time, we had rather precise questions and less time to go through it.
  • Usability
  • Support
  • Variety of functions
  • Intuitive design options
  • Additional material
  • Well structured tool
  • Big time-saver
  • Project-based pricing
I would use it any time for surveys where I already have the contacts and do not need access to a specific panel.
I have not tried conjoint, not sure if that is possible. For surveys with low complexity, it is well worth taking the time to set it up in this tool. We even had some more advanced rooting, their options could have been a bit more tailored to what we needed.