Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) allows the multi-vendor monitoring of network traffic flow records, the discovery of traffic patterns, and avoidance of bandwidth hogs. As an add-on to SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), NTA helps optimize spend on bandwidth by better understanding the who and what of bandwidth consumption boosting your network traffic analysis capabilities. Trace and monitor bandwidth usage of application or protocol patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element supporting a variety of network traffic flow standards (NetFlow, sFlow, J-Flow, IPFIX, and NetStream). Gain real-time deep Network Insights for Cisco, F5, and Palo Alto to identify critical issues quickly all in one easy to use interface.
NTA’s core features include bandwidth monitoring, application traffic monitoring, network traffic analysis, malicious traffic identification, performance analysis, and error root cause identification. The product also offers customizable traffic reports and alerts, including measuring the effectiveness of traffic prioritization policies. It is designed to integrate with other SolarWinds monitoring and management products.
Download a free trial today: https://www.solarwinds.com/netflow-traffic-analyzer/registration
- Supported: Tightly integrates with SolarWinds NPM providing valuable insights into network bandwidth consumption.
- Supported: Monitor bandwidth use by application, protocol, and IP address group. Collects and analyzes flow data from multiple vendors, including NetFlow v5 and v9, Juniper® J-Flow™, sFlow®, Huawei® NetStream™, and IPFIX.
- Supported: Application traffic alerting, alerts you if an application traffic suddenly increases, decreases, or disappears completely.
- Supported: Analyze network traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
- Supported: PerfStack™ cross-stack network data correlation. Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data and NetFlow analytics.
- Supported: Advanced application recognition allows you to identify which applications and categories consume the most bandwidth for better network traffic visibility with NBAR2 support.
- Supported: Customizable network traffic reports at your finger tips. Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic analysis and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- Supported: Monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to keep tabs on applications and clients utilizing bandwidth on your wireless network.
- Supported: Cisco Meraki wireless traffic monitoring.
- Supported: CBQoS policy optimization measures the effectiveness of pre- and post-policy traffic levels per class map to determine if QoS policies are working as planned.
- Supported: Malicious or malformed traffic flow identification with port 0 monitoring.
- Supported: Network Insight™ for Palo Alto Networks® includes collection of flow from Palo Alto firewalls to show flow through nodes and interfaces
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM)
- SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM)
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker