SolarWinds Network Device Monitor
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor is used as a bandwidth analyzer here at my company. We use it to monitor and measure new and existing …
We set up NCM as a way to continuously monitor and report on network device configuration adherence to hardened baselines standards. We …
The network is the highway to all things for the client server communication! If you want to create an app, it will more than likely touch …
We utilise SolarWinds to monitor all sorts of network devices that support SNMP from different vendors e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Extreme …
Solarwinds is used in our organization as a centralized point of management for all the network infrastructure. This includes switches, …
We wanted a product to scan our environment to determine all devices on the network, whilst also mapping out the connection paths. This …
I manage a large WAN with over 15 geographically dispersed sites, all within the same country. I primarily use this product to monitor my …
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor use to monitor the network management and monitoring the network in an organization. It is mainly for …
The tool is ok for small businesses and low amount of data generated. Once you reach the "limit" which was 12 months after the launch, we …
We currently use SolarWinds Network Device Monitor to provide visibility into our layer 2 and layer 3 network resources. The visibility …
SolarWinds is one monitoring tool that was being actively used by one of our major Petroleum/Mining clients for monitoring Network devices …
Our use of Solarwinds Network Device Monitor is to monitor a single device via SNMP for health status and issues. Issues such as disk …
We have offices in many other locations around the world. The Network Device Monitor for SolarWinds works with our other SolarWinds …
SolarWinds NPM, NCM, NTA, etc.. are all Cognizant one of the preferred Monitoring tools and Many of our customers uses this for network …
I use the SolarWinds Network Device Monitor to monitor everything from hardware network devices to virtual devices on my network. Knowing …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Network Device Monitor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SolarWinds Network Device Monitor is a network diagnostic tool, from Austin-based SolarWinds.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Good Investment
- Saved Us Multiple Trips to Offsite Locations
- Decrease Network Related Issues
- Many hours saved by the security and network team during external audits.
- Many hours were saved by the network team not needing to find and correct config deviations from the standard.
- Many hours were saved by the security team not having to work through the network team to get config information.
- Improvement, who doesn’t want that for network traffic?
- Inventory reports, send it to renew contracts or upgrade outdated hardware.
- Only runs on Windows.
- Maybe Linux in the future?
- Increased visibility on our network estate.
- Reduced time to troubleshoot network issues.
- Less downtime to end users when an incident occurs.
- Helping track the use of interfaces
- Helping create analytics based on network information
- Alerting us in case something goes down
- Shorter SLAs.
- Faster RTO / RTA.
- Larger visibility of any and all infrastructure issues.
- Reduced site visits and recurring issues by 25 to 35%
- Enables proactive warning, thereby reducing downtime caused by unforeseen issues
- Provides a central panel for monitoring the entire network at a glance
- Allows for SLA management thereby increasing accountability by 50%
- Reduced time to repair by 35% as techs are more informed of root cause
- Easily Scale and easily manageable.
- Easily identified the hardware issue in business hour.
- Customized notification alert.
- Multi Vendor monitoring dashboard.
- Useful, easy to use and with great perspectives
- One of the best network monitoring tools at the market
- Good visibility across entire IT environment.
- Overall visualization of Network
- works with almost all of our network devices
- Cost Reduction on Network Infra Monitoring.
- Avoid Downtime with pro-active monitoring.
- No Negative impact observed so far.
- The tool is free so its a "no-brainer" to at least try it out.
- Would be nice to support more than one device.
- It's definitely allowed us to push responsibilities down to lower support tiers.
- Allows faster response time to outages or performance degradation.
- Frees up more project time for our network engineers.
- We have a lot of Banking and financial customer, even a short outage can cause a huge financial loss and NPM helps to avoid such outages and save dollars and improve customer experience
- It did affect negatively when supply chain attach happened, few of our customers decided to move out of the Solarwinds, however, post that incident I could see vendors bounce back aggressively and overshadow the incident
- quickly isolate issues on specific network devices
- with alerting emails I can quickly identify where my problem areas are at
- easy to setup
- adding devices is cheap
- Massive time saver for our team
- Downtime has been minimised
- Happier customers
- I don't have numbers regarding how SolarWinds has impacted our business
- Return on Investment
- Quick and informative alerts on new issues
- Alerting is the main key for a quick remediation on unexpected issues.