Reviews (1-25 of 141)
I didn't select NPM as it was already here, but I've kept it in place as it does generally do what we need it to do.
There are many enterprise tools out there. SolarWinds encourages folks to demo, try the other vendors and go with the vendor that can best back up their product! SolarWinds is a strong company driven by its users! Get on the bandwagon and make your environment better than you think possible!
- HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC)
SolarWinds NPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About SolarWinds NPM
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) delivers comprehensive network fault monitoring and performance management that scales and expands with your network monitoring needs. Users can collect and view availability, real-time and historical statistics from routers, switches, firewalls, servers, and any other SNMP-, ICMP-, or WMI-enabled devices directly from a web browser.
SolarWinds users can get a full NPM installation up and running the same day they download. Implementation does not require a team of consultants. NPM provides quick visibility into the health of network devices and servers on the network, ensuring that users have the real-time information they need to keep their network running at peak performance.
Network Performance Monitor helps IT Pros:
- Quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues and avoid downtime
- Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, and device dependencies
- Automatically calculate capacity exhaustion dates using customizable thresholds based on peak and average usage
- Streamline network troubleshooting with an easy-to-use Web interface
- View paths to critical business services hop-by-hop, even into the cloud, with the NetPath™ feature
- Get deeper visibility into complex network devices with Network Insight™ features for Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Nexus switches, and F5 BIG-IP load balancers
SolarWinds NPM Screenshots
SolarWinds NPM Video
SolarWinds NPM Downloadables
SolarWinds NPM Integrations
SolarWinds NPM Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
SolarWinds NPM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SolarWinds NPM Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Windows® Server 2016; SQL Server 2016 SQL Server 2016 SP1 SQL Server 2017 (including installations on Linux)|