Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 11, 2015
Score 4 out of 10
Read Ted White's full review
Interface is unnecessarily complicated and frequently responds slowly.
SolarWinds Pingdom Scorecard Summary
What is SolarWinds Pingdom?
SolarWinds® Pingdom® is a SaaS-based web app performance monitoring solution. It provides web app performance and user experience monitoring consisting of four major capabilities:
- Uptime monitoring for webpages and other critical components like APIs, CDNs, DNS, networks, email, and more
- Page speed performance monitoring and page rankings
- Synthetic transaction monitoring from the simplest to the most complex transactions
- Real user monitoring (RUM), enabling a deeper and wider understanding of the user’s digital experience, and web application availability and performance
SolarWinds Pingdom Screenshots
SolarWinds Pingdom Video
SolarWinds Pingdom Downloadables
SolarWinds Pingdom Integrations
SolarWinds Pingdom Competitors
SolarWinds Pingdom Pricing
Starting Price: $14.95
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Synthetic Monitoring||$10||per month|
|Real User Monitoring||$10||per month|
SolarWinds Pingdom Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SolarWinds Pingdom Technical Details
Frequently Asked Questions
SolarWinds Pingdom is a website uptime monitoring and alert tool, with additional reporting and Real User Monitoring capabilities. Pingdom is part of SolarWinds’s DevOps package, enabling full-stack monitoring as a service.
SolarWinds Pingdom starts at $14.95.
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of SolarWinds Pingdom are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.