Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Centralized event and log data collection (18)8.585%
- Deployment flexibility (18)7.979%
- Event and log normalization/management (36)7.373%
- Custom dashboards and workspaces (34)4.949%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Security Event Manager (SEM), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
The main applications are threat detection, automated incident analysis and response, and compliance reporting for IT infrastructure.
- Supported: Centralized event and log data collection
- Supported: Correlation
- Supported: Event and log normalization/management
- Supported: Deployment flexibility
- Supported: Integration with Identity and Access Management Tools
- Supported: Custom dashboards and workspaces
- IBM Security QRadar and Arcsight Enterprise Security Manager (formerly HP Arcsight)
- SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN)
ELK stack on the other hand is free in some of it's editions but seems much similar then Cortex. SolarWinds SEM has better premade dashboards and event filters.