Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) is designed to allow the user to visualize and solve storage performance issues quickly and easily, across storage arrays from all leading vendors including Dell EMC, NetApp, Pure, HPE and many more. Determine when storage capacity will run out with integrated capacity planning and reporting. For SolarWinds® customers using other Orion® based products, the vendor states Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) will seamlessly integrate with existing system, network, database and virtualization monitoring products providing a single-pane-of-glass experience.
- Monitoring for multi-vendor storage arrays from Dell EMC, NetApp, HPE, Hitachi, Pure and others
Real-time NAS and SAN attached array performance monitoring capacity planning
- Alert and notification feature for issues or performance problems with your devices, LUNs, storage pools/RAID groups, and more
The SolarWinds® PerfStack™ feature within the SRM storage monitoring solution allows users to drag, drop, and overlay performance metrics from their other SolarWinds® monitoring solutions on a single chart. Types of data include network, virtualization, storage, and database.
- Predefined and custom storage performance and capacity trend reports
- Reporting on the overall health of storage arrays with help from SRM storage monitoring software without the use of spreadsheets
- Supported: Storage Performance Monitoring
- Supported: Capacity Planning
- Supported: Support for over 40 storage array types
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
- Monitor Storage for issues
- Plan for expansion
- Move systems to faster storage if needed