Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Since WPM builds on Orion its alerting capabilities are very good. We've always been able to generate alerts parameters to meet user needs.
- WPM's web app monitoring capabilities were exactly what we needed. We've been able to write detailed transactions to monitor very specific app functions.
- We sometimes struggle with sites that open new browser tabs.
- Testing web applications
- Ability to log in to secure sections of websites in order to test user authentication
- Provides a detailed history of steps taken and provides print screens of each step. If an error occurs you can see the web page to better diagnose issues.
- The creation of tests can take some time as you are recording actions taken on web sites.
- Ability to edit already created tests typically results in deleting steps and recreating
- Require to create multiple iterations of similar tests in order to test individual app servers behind a load balancer
Solarwinds Web Performance Monitor Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Solarwinds Web Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Web Performance Monitor (WPM) is a web and SaaS application performance monitoring tool. It uses synthetic monitoring and user transaction monitoring for full-stack visibility, enabling proactive issue detection and performance reporting. WPM offers multiple monitoring metrics and diagnostics, including latency issues, infrastructure performance, and server health. It is designed to be scalable in application workload and location accessibility. SolarWinds also advertises rapid deployment, with monitoring enabled within an hour and out-of-the-box and customizable reporting functionality.
Solarwinds Web Performance Monitor Technical Details