The business problem we had …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SonarQube, and make your voice heard!
Starts at $150
Starts at $20,000
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
SonarQube is a tool for continuously inspecting Code Quality and Code Security, and guiding development teams during code reviews. SonarQube provides remediation guidance for 27 languages so developers can understand and fix issues, and so teams can deliver better and safer software. SonarQube integrates into the user's workflow to provide the right feedback at the right time: in-IDE with SonarLint, in pull requests, and in SonarQube itself. Boasting over 225,000 deployments helping small development teams and global organizations, SonarQube provides a means for teams and companies around the world to own and impact their Code Quality and Code Security.
- Supported: Code Quality and Code Security
- Supported: Developer workflow integration
- Supported: Deep support for the Clean as You Code methodology
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Cloud|
|Supported Languages||Community localization plugins support several languages.|
- Code scanning & determining static code issues and bad practices.
- Customizing these rules and blockers at the application/module level.
- Easy integration with Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
- Enterprise version provides the ability to integrate the scanning results with the code review process.
- If you are a small organization & can't afford the enterprise license costs. You can go ahead with a free community version in this case albeit with limited features.
- Needs Java 11 & PostgresSQL database, which are not very common in most companies.
It is also very handy to have SonarQube built right into our continuous integration process. Doing it this way results in having less worry around whether our coding standards have been followed. They are automatically applied before code is checked in.