Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (17)9.797%
- Centralized Management (17)9.494%
- Anti-Exploit Technology (17)8.787%
- Infection Remediation (17)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sophos Intercept X, and make your voice heard!
Intercept X Advanced
Intercept X Advanced with XDR
Sophos Managed Threat Response
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $28 per year per user
- Tech Details
- Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
- Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Supported: Centralized Management
- Supported: Infection Remediation
- Supported: Malware Detection
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Symantec Endpoint Security
Trellix Endpoint Security
Trend Micro Apex One
- Ransomware protection
- Centralised management portal
- Notifications of endpoints
- MSP Billing (monthly billing option for resellers)
Large businesses with a large number of devices may struggle, as there's a lot of detail captured with individual threats and troubleshooting is often time consuming.
We are very pleased with Intercept X it was an investment worth every penny.
Due to its centralized management nature and immense visibility into endpoints well-being, it requires constant monitoring and timely reaction (like any other security tool) which can be a daunting task if not done regularly as it easily piles up into thousands of action items that could take days/weeks to complete. With more visibility comes more responsibility of-course.