Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (17)9.797%
- Centralized Management (17)9.494%
- Anti-Exploit Technology (17)8.787%
- Infection Remediation (17)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sophos Intercept X, and make your voice heard!
Intercept X Advanced
Intercept X Advanced with XDR
Sophos Managed Threat Response
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $28 per year per user
- Tech Details
- Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
- Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Supported: Centralized Management
- Supported: Infection Remediation
- Supported: Malware Detection
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Symantec Endpoint Security
Trellix Endpoint Security
Trend Micro Apex One
- Allows peace of mind knowing we aren't being attacked
- Other security features under one pane
- I watched it stop a ransomware attack in it's tracks
- I have compared it to other products using ransom and Sophos comes out on top
- It can be expensive, but compared to what happens without it, I highly recommend.
- Positive impact is reduced the number of virus on company computers
- Intercept X actively scans for any DLP
- Intercept X also ensures our systems are scanned and clean of any malware
- The price of the product is not expensive
- We are always getting ROI as long as there are no breaches
- Streamlined endpoint and server security platform.
- Increased monthly revenue with MSP billing.
- Security compliance.
- Before we had Intercept X, we had several infections of ransomware. Since that time it has stopped at least 10 attempts, saving us thousands of man-hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- By decreasing the time needed for malware remediation, it has saved us the cost of .25 FTE in the IT department.
- Initial setup was cumbersome and cost us .1 FTE in additional costs the first year.
- No immediate issues.
- It has allowed us to decrease the overall amount of time required to manage endpoint security.
- It has done a good job of protecting against new or recently discovered malware.
- It costs almost the same as the last endpoint solution we had while providing more features.
- We have better peace of mind in having all our systems protected from one of the biggest threats.
- Sophos Intercept X helps keep employers safe; their data on machines and servers are insured.
- Sophos Intercept X lets you know when a threat is detected or when you need to push an update out.
- ROI has been excellent.
- Policy control.
- Very good return after Charity discount
- Uptime has been 100% (touch wood!)
- Couldn't ask for a better AV product
- Intercept-X has allowed us to improve our NIST Compliance Requirements by giving us a better view of threats and how they are cleaned up.
- We're able to more quickly remediate vulnerabilities with Intercept-X.
- This product costs almost exactly the same as it's predecessor that we were using, which was an on-prem Sophos Web Appliance. However, the newly separated "Windows Server" endpoint license is a lot more expensive than the old endpoint device license on the web appliance. So we are now paying about 4x as much for coverage on a Windows Server as we did before we changed to Sophos Intercept X simply because Sophos created a new license (and a different client. It was the same client as PCs before now) that is specific to Windows Servers and we decided to buy a few. I'll admit that the new Server client covers more areas than the PC client so that's how the price is justified.
- We've had LOTS of evidence that Sophos Intercept X has protected us from all manner of malware, ransomware, viruses and data loss. We would never ever be without it because it's value as an antivirus and anti-malware product is inestimable. We don't have a clue how much time and money we would have lost without it, but as you all know, we MUST have a good antivirus. Sophos Intercept X is just that, a good antivirus.
- Positive: Sophos has allowed the organization many forms of proof of protection for auditing and compliance.
- Positive: Sophos has detected and automatically cleaned suspicious files and blocked malicious activity for several assets.
- Negative: End-user feedback of intensive scanning and high CPU/Memory usage by Sophos.
- Intercept should be integrated with AV as one solution but I think Sophos generate more revenue from selling 2 products.
- We appreciate Sophos Central it is a fantastic product ut require some reporting enhancement.
- I wish intercept X has the mechanism to analyze the ransomware, malware & other attacks to give deeper insight into the issue (when, where and how).
- We have had an outbreak threat that started to encrypt our files and we were able to stop and roll back the changes it made automatically using Sophos.
- We have had a few instances where it was blocking Java programs but we allowed those on the interface so the work by our NOC techs could continue without issues.
- Sophos provides a clear defense for all AV threats with a minimal input form engineering at a very reasonable price point
- ROI was quick with saved engineering time, risk reduction and being cloud based meat no overhead for on premise solutions
- The added benefit of then using Sophos to monitor internet access and usage was icing on the cake providing added benefits with little additional overheads
- Protection against ransomware
- Efficient malware remediation
- Customers on Sophos have yet to manage to encrypt a PC with malware. It's that simple - we don't have to fight those fires anymore...
- Sophos has allowed our IT team to set it and forget it and reduced our overall time spent managing our Security on our Network
- The value for the price of Sophos has been the best I've seen in my 15 years at my company
- Sophos Endpoint Protection has made life easy for me, as an administrator. It is easily deployed, configured and maintained.
- This software has saved a lot of time. It stays up to date reliably, which saves me from having to go investigate why the latest definitions package was not installed.
- We have not had any security issues since it was deployed years ago. That alone makes Sophos Endpoint Protection a winner!
- Less time spent fixing malware related issues
- Able to meet requirements from NIST standards regarding use of anti-virus
- It keeps us safe from malware attacks, thus giving us peace of mind to focus on our work, thereby increasing productivity
- It provides protection against ransomware attacks that are usually very expensive to resolve once they occur and usually leads to loss of important files and resources.
- Sophos Endpoint Protection has enabled us to reach our compliance objective in regards to Anti-virus/Anti-malware.
- We have been able to decrease our internal time spent administrating our security portfolio with 60% due to faster work flows and better reporting.
- Pricing was aggressive, 40% below our previous security vendor. Enabling us to reduce both our upfront investment and man-hours.