Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 8 out of 10
We use many variations of the SG Appliances throughout our organization. Our main locations use the ASG 210s running in high availability while our smaller satellite locations use the smaller ASG 115s. These firewalls keep our locations secure from unwanted attacks both known and unknown. We really enjoy the ability to use the site to site feature to be able to connect all of our locations together for easy and affordable management.
- Easy to use and understand.
- The ability to expand beyond it's base specs is amazing.
- The sense of protection you get from looking at the logs just makes you feel more secure.
- The user interface could use a refresh. It's been a few years.
- Not having the ability to use an Open VPN configuration is a little disappointing.
- Home license is too restrictive with only 50 IPs.
Read Matt James's full review
Since we have only ever used the SG firewall appliances that is really all I have ever known. So if I was approached by a colleague about network security then I would suggest the Sophos SG Firewall Appliances hands down. We have never had to look for any other type of replacement or upgrade as these are very well built, super easy to deploy and go above and beyond to keep your network secure.
Sophos SG Firewall Appliances Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Sophos SG Firewall Appliances
Sophos SG Firewall Appliances Technical Details