Sophos XG Firewall
Sophos XG Firewall
We were originally using the old Sophos UTM but upgraded to the XG several years ago. We are using it for several functions, including web …
We currently use two [Sophos XG Firewall's] across two locations. Eventually going up to three locations all with redundant backup …
I have been working in network security for the last 3 years and I have worked with lots of firewall devices. As per my knowledge, this is …
Sophos XT Firewall [is the] true next generation firewall with all the features, which can help you protect your infrastructure. Lots of …
We are using Sophos XG Firewall for managing remote VPN & Multifactor authentication. We are also using Sophos XG Firewall for implement …
Sophos XG Firewall has been used for controlling the whole of our network without any problem for the last 3 years. It is very easy to use …
Sophos XG is being used in our main headquarters and also branch office. We also use the entry level to separate the business and …
Policy-based Controls (7)
Content Inspection (7)
Identification Technologies (7)
Visualization Tools (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sophos XG Firewall, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
Sophos XG Firewall provides comprehensive next-generation firewall protection powered by deep learning and Synchronized Security. The vendor states XG Firewall supplies unmatched insights and exposes hidden user, application, and threat risks on the network, and say the product is differentiated by its ability to respond automatically to security incidents by isolating compromised systems, with Security Heartbeat™.
- Supported: Identification Technologies
- Supported: Visualization Tools
- Supported: Content Inspection
- Supported: Policy-based Controls
- Supported: Active Directory and LDAP
- Supported: Firewall Management Console
- Supported: Reporting and Logging
- Supported: VPN
- Supported: High Availability
- Supported: Stateful Inspection
- Supported: Proxy Server
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Linux, physical/virtual appliance|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
Reviewers rate High Availability highest, with a score of 9.2.
The most common users of Sophos XG Firewall are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Worked well for us, positive impact
- Device consolidation, saving money
- Cheaper than some others
- It helped mitigate a potential DDOS attack.
- Being able to easily create VLANs and then utilize DHCP to push out IPs are valuable tools to have when dealing with compliance situations.
- Easy to deploy and configure for working industries.
- Low cost.
- Easy to understand logging and reporting.
- True UTM device.
- Very Active customer help for any help.
- Easy license and cost effective.
- Should [do] more work on logging and reporting.
- Easy to integrate with Active Directory & LDAP
- We don't need to purchase any additional 2FA & VPN Tools so the cost is saved for us
- High Availability
- It is a good return for us when considering the 2FA for remote users control.
- Making connectivity between sites or branch offices is less hostile.
- We manage to control productivity and efficiency by sharing department's internet usage.
- Sandbox features that are built in probably would have saved us from a lot of issues.