https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/z6/6S/9V0FMSJXZ3RM.pngSpark HIreTwo people in our organization use Spark Hire, myself and a colleague. Spark Hire addresses the request by one of my clients for video clips of candidates to be employed for an annual project.,Spark Hire allows me to purchase the service just for the time I need it.,I don't think the site is particularly user friendly. Since I use it so infrequently, I never remember where things are hidden and I do mean hidden. Secondly, I had a wonderful sales representative the second year I used the service, Jacob Hall, who was always available to help me. Happily for him, he got promoted and this year I found the customer service lacking. If I had a problem, I either had to email your support team or leave a message in the general mail box. I found that very frustrating because I'm extremely busy when I'm staffing this event and I don't have the luxury of the time to take extra steps to resolve a problem.,8,Spark Hire allowed me to comply with my client's request for a visual of my candidates to help in the selection process so I'd have to say it had a positive impact.,,Microsoft Office 365
Spark Hire

Spark Hire Reviews

Spark Hire
Filter 1 vetted Spark Hire reviews and ratings
Bree Gurin profile photo
July 19, 2017

User Review: "Spark HIre"

• Spark Hire allows me to purchase the service just for the time I need it.
  • I don't think the site is particularly user friendly. Since I use it so infrequently, I never remember where things are hidden and I do mean hidden.
  • Secondly, I had a wonderful sales representative the second year I used the service, Jacob Hall, who was always available to help me. Happily for him, he got promoted and this year I found the customer service lacking. If I had a problem, I either had to email your support team or leave a message in the general mail box. I found that very frustrating because I'm extremely busy when I'm staffing this event and I don't have the luxury of the time to take extra steps to resolve a problem.
I only found Spark Hire useful for this specific project. In the course of general recruitment, candidates were very reluctant to participate in making a video recording.
Read Bree Gurin's full review

Spark Hire Scorecard Summary

About Spark Hire

Spark Hire is a video interviewing platform. Some key features include: One-Way Interview, Live Interview, Collaboration and Shared Interview.

Spark Hire Integrations