October 08, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We are an executive search firm, and we like to provide our clients with a short video interview of candidates whom we have identified to move forward in the process. Our clients love seeing and hearing the candidates speaking from their perspective, and since we use the self-directed one-way video product, it does not require personnel on our end to administer the interview.
- Allows candidates to complete interviews at their convenience.
- Integrates well with applicant tracking systems.
- Provides top-notch technical support.
- We'd like more control over certain functionalities within our APS integration.
- We'd like more control over what actual communications are sent to our candidates.
- We would like the ability to set a different expiration date for an interview when using our APS - right now our only choices are 7 days and 14 days.
Spark Hire is particularly well-suited for busy HR departments who may not have the time to personally interview every candidate early in the process. It's additionally very convenient for the candidate, as they can schedule their one-way interview at the time and place of their choosing as long as it is completed by the expiration date. This would not work well for a final interview, as there needs to be more give and take between the hiring manager and the candidate at this stage of the process.
Read Vicki Floyd's full review
Spark Hire always gets back to us quickly and is usually able to solve any problems with a minimum amount of time needed. This is especially important because we are dealing with deadlines to provide candidate materials to our clients and we don't have a lot of time for someone to troubleshoot a problem.