Spark Hire Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Bree Gurin profile photo
July 19, 2017

Spark HIre

Two people in our organization use Spark Hire, myself and a colleague. Spark Hire addresses the request by one of my clients for video clips of candidates to be employed for an annual project.
  • Spark Hire allows me to purchase the service just for the time I need it.
  • I don't think the site is particularly user friendly. Since I use it so infrequently, I never remember where things are hidden and I do mean hidden.
  • Secondly, I had a wonderful sales representative the second year I used the service, Jacob Hall, who was always available to help me. Happily for him, he got promoted and this year I found the customer service lacking. If I had a problem, I either had to email your support team or leave a message in the general mail box. I found that very frustrating because I'm extremely busy when I'm staffing this event and I don't have the luxury of the time to take extra steps to resolve a problem.
I only found Spark Hire useful for this specific project. In the course of general recruitment, candidates were very reluctant to participate in making a video recording.
Read Bree Gurin's full review

Spark Hire Scorecard Summary

About Spark Hire

Spark Hire is a video interviewing platform. Some key features include: One-Way Interview, Live Interview, Collaboration and Shared Interview.

Spark Hire Integrations