Spark Hire Reviews

Michelle Sexton | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

Spark Hire has been a great experience!

We currently use Spark Hire for a couple of different things. At the moment, we're using it for one-way interviews with candidates. We have candidates complete the one-way interviews if they're lacking in the experience that we typically require, but want to give them a shot to see if they'd be worth interviewing further. Having them complete the one-way interview also shows if they're capable of following through with a task. We also use the self-scheduling feature for scheduling interviews. This has helped us tremendously with cutting down the time it takes to schedule an initial phone interview and eliminating the back and forth with candidates.
  • One-way interviewing to check the quality of a candidate.
  • Self-scheduling feature for interviews.
  • Ability to create different email templates.
  • Ability to customize self-scheduling feature.
  • Integration with other products.
Spark Hire has been amazing for the self-scheduling feature with candidates. We integrated with our Google calendars so candidates are able to view our availability and schedule a phone interview with us. It has helped save so much time and eliminate a lot of the back and forth with candidates. We use the one-way interview feature occasionally to help us screen candidates and it would be great if you're interviewing several candidates in bulk to help cut downtime and narrow down candidates faster.
Read Michelle Sexton's full review
January 17, 2020

Great time/$ saver for early-stage interviews.

We use Spark Hire in place of our initial phone screening. We use it across almost all of our positions, but not typically for more senior roles (VP). It is used by our HR/hiring department only, though we might consider using it in our operations process down the road.
  • Ease of use for our team
  • Saves us time in the hiring process
  • Seems expensive to add jobs (levels)
  • Doesn't always work well in Firefox browser
Spark Hire saves us a LOT of time. By not having to complete full screening interviews via phone, we can eliminate candidates more quickly if they are not appropriate for the role. It's very helpful for entry and mid-level positions (hiring). Most candidates say it's fairly easy to use. I like that Spark Hire sends reminders to candidates automatically to complete the interviews. It's a great screening tool if you need tech-savvy candidates, and you can see how well/quickly they use this tool in your hiring process; a screening tool in itself.
Bree Gurin | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 19, 2017

Spark HIre

Two people in our organization use Spark Hire, myself and a colleague. Spark Hire addresses the request by one of my clients for video clips of candidates to be employed for an annual project.
  • Spark Hire allows me to purchase the service just for the time I need it.
  • I don't think the site is particularly user friendly. Since I use it so infrequently, I never remember where things are hidden and I do mean hidden.
  • Secondly, I had a wonderful sales representative the second year I used the service, Jacob Hall, who was always available to help me. Happily for him, he got promoted and this year I found the customer service lacking. If I had a problem, I either had to email your support team or leave a message in the general mail box. I found that very frustrating because I'm extremely busy when I'm staffing this event and I don't have the luxury of the time to take extra steps to resolve a problem.
I only found Spark Hire useful for this specific project. In the course of general recruitment, candidates were very reluctant to participate in making a video recording.
Read Bree Gurin's full review

About Spark Hire

Spark Hire is a video interviewing platform. Some key features include: One-Way Interview, Live Interview, Collaboration and Shared Interview.

Spark Hire Integrations