Math - up to 3 children
Reading - up to 3 children
Math + Reading - up to 3 children
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $2.75 per month per user
SplashLearn is a teaching supplement that makes learning fun for K-5 students and teaching hassle-free for teachers by covering over 400 math skills aligned with the curriculum of your choice.
Loved by over 33 million children and 440K teachers worldwide and with over 3 billion problems answered, SplashLearn uses its huge library of data points to continuously inform and enhance its adaptive algorithm. That is, every student's math experience on SplashLearn is personalized and continuously adapts to their changing skill level.
SplashLearn envisions a world where every child wants to learn, fearlessly. Fun, exploratory, and unique, SplashLearn’s scientifically-designed games are aligned with the school curriculum. It works equally well in both in-class and remote learning modes, extending an uninterrupted learning experience to students wherever they are. Besides being a great learning experience for students, SplashLearn is a powerful and comprehensive tool for teachers as well. It helps evaluate them learning gaps, differentiate instruction, provide reinforcement, and draw valuable student insights - all in one place!
- Supported: Game Based Learning: SplashLearn uses game mechanics to provide motivation to students and encourage them to complete specific topics
- Supported: Ofﬂine Access: SplashLearn can work seamlessly without the need for internet access, and syncs with the SplashLearn cloud servers when connection is reestablished, enabling cross-platform usage
- Supported: Adaptive Questions: Adaptive and interactive features enable problem structure to increase in complexity with correct answers, and allows children to express concepts with relevant maths symbols and vocabulary
- Supported: Teacher Dashboard: Teachers can follow student progress and monitor results for a whole classroom as well as for each student individually
- Supported: Parent progress reporting: Parents receive a login to access their ward’s dashboard at home and via the Parent Connect App in real-time, and can also receive reports from the teacher via email
- Supported: Assignments: Teachers can assign practice content to individual students or to an entire class, and can monitor assignments’ completion.
- Google Classroom
- Clever Inc
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.