https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/MN/pf/1UVRX9EVTDAU.PNGSplashtop is Great!I use the app to access computers at two offices. In addition, I use the portable version to access from a networked facility when I need to download files for use at the clinic. It offers a very cost-effective and efficient way to do everything we need to do remotely. I like it much better than my previous solution (LogMeIn) not only for the better price but also because it is easier to use. I recommend it to anyone who needs to access remote computers and files.,Great portable version. Easy multi-confirm login for security. Very easy to use.,I can't find anything I don't like about it.,10,Saved me hundreds of dollars. Saved me hours of time. Made it possible to act quickly on issues no matter where I am.,LogMeIn CentralSplashtop for Business a greate remote access toolSplashtop is used organization wide and is built into our RMM predominantly for tech support usage. The business edition is an in place upgrade for those requiring more robust access which enables access for staff or end users.,Remote Access File Manager Printing Screen Sharing Cost-effective,Dual Display Mobility apps Connection Recovery Logging on to the host,10,Lowers Cost of remote access Provides remote screen sharing where we would otherwise not have that capability deployed for seldomly used systems or occasional access systems Saves on travel and commuting time and costs Redundant remote access on some systems whom require a third party for remote access,GoToMyPC, ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) and LogMeIn Central,Splashtop On-Demand Support, LogMeIn Central, ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)4 years with Splashtop and we are happy.In our case is only used in order to give IT support to the servers or workstations of the company. I am in outsourcing, so I use this application to give them support. Thanks to Splashtop we can fix issues, problems in servers and on the computers of the users. And we give maintenance to the servers/computers, so we can work during the night without going to the office.,We can connect to computers with Mac, Linux and Windows (include the old versions and servers) from any device. Have a great performance. The price is excellent, and you can add any computer without affecting the price. They have a nice support team.,At this momment I'm ok with the software.,10,In my case that I'm an outsourcing is a good investment, because we can support the employees without being there and during the night.,GoToMyPC, LogMeIn Pro, TeamViewer and VNC ConnectSplashtop is good, but could be betterI use Splashtop to connect to internal (Business-use) devices, as well as personal devices. I have attempted to use Splashtop as my customer remote support tool, but it's not as great as some of the other tools on the market. I currently use ScreenConnect for its low prices. I manage 100+ users and paying for that many with Splashtop was significantly more and not as easy to install and use for the client.,There are applications for almost every Operating Systems Mobile-ready, so you can connect to a PC from your phone If the network speed isn't very high, Splashtop will optimize the connection so that it runs smoother.,Prices for the multi-use business remote support Better mass install option for business remote support Better optimization for using on strong connections. (Sometimes it can be blurry on a strong/fast connection),7,Splashtop allows me to retrieve files that I wouldn't normally be able to while out of town. Splashtop allows me to manage our network controller from anywhere and keep an eye on that workstation Splashtop is fast and easy. It really helps to speed up some of our processes.,TeamViewer,ScreenConnect, TeamViewer, GoToAssist
Windows, Mac
Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop Business Access Reviews

Splashtop Business Access
Filter 18 vetted Splashtop Business Access reviews and ratings
Bruce Eichelberger profile photo
October 30, 2018

Splashtop Business Access Review: "Splashtop is Great!"

• Great portable version.
  • Easy multi-confirm login for security.
  • Very easy to use.
  • I can't find anything I don't like about it.
Keep files synced on one computer, but need to access it before the cloud updates. Making sure I have the most current files showing on the computer I'm using. Using the portable version to access business computers when operating at someone else's facility.
Read Bruce Eichelberger's full review
Ron Vichar profile photo
March 07, 2018

Splashtop Business Access Review: "Splashtop for Business a greate remote access tool"

• Remote Access
  • File Manager
  • Printing
  • Screen Sharing
  • Cost-effective
  • Dual Display
  • Mobility apps
  • Connection Recovery
  • Logging on to the host
Perfect for cost-effective remote access and that is reliable and easy to use. Splashtop Business is not recommended in regards to dual monitor supoort as you have to switch between displays if you're connecting to a host with dual displays.
Read Ron Vichar's full review
April 26, 2018

Splashtop Business Access Review: "4 years with Splashtop and we are happy."

• We can connect to computers with Mac, Linux and Windows (include the old versions and servers) from any device.
  • Have a great performance.
  • The price is excellent, and you can add any computer without affecting the price.
  • They have a nice support team.
  • At this momment I'm ok with the software.
It is a great application when you have to give support and you are not in the same office. You can grow with Splashtop because the number of computers that you add not affect the price.
Casey Talbert profile photo
March 27, 2017

Splashtop Business Access Review: "Splashtop is good, but could be better"

• There are applications for almost every Operating Systems
  • Mobile-ready, so you can connect to a PC from your phone
  • If the network speed isn't very high, Splashtop will optimize the connection so that it runs smoother.
  • Prices for the multi-use business remote support
  • Better mass install option for business remote support
  • Better optimization for using on strong connections. (Sometimes it can be blurry on a strong/fast connection)
Splashtop is great for connecting to some of your personal/business devices. However, I haven't found it to be the best software for connecting and supporting remote clients. The prices and installation are a bit more obtrusive than, say, ScreenConnect. This is in my usage, and your mileage may vary.
Read Casey Talbert's full review

Splashtop Business Access Scorecard Summary

Screen sharing (3)
9.5
File transfer (4)
Instant message (3)
9.7
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (3)
6.0
Over-the-Internet remote session (4)
9.4
Initiate remote control from mobile (4)
Remote management of servers & workstations (1)
Centralized management dashboard (4)
Annotations (1)
Multi-platform remote control (4)

About Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop Business Access is a remote desktop solution designed for business professionals and teams. The vendor’s value proposition is that this solution provides HD quality, sound, and fast connections.

With this solution, users can remotely access their Windows and Mac computers from practically any device: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome browser/Chromebook. Users simply have to install Splashtop Streamer on all the target computers they want to remote to and Splashtop Business app on all the mobile devices or computers they want to remote from.