Screen sharing (37)

9.5

Over-the-Internet remote session (42)

9.5

File transfer (39)

Multi-platform remote control (33)

Business Access

SOS

SOS+10

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.splashtop.com/pricing

Remote Administration

What is Splashtop Enterprise?

Splashtop Enterprise is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks that enables users to securely connect on-demand to users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.

There are four packages to choose from – Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support, and Splashtop Enterprise.

Splashtop Enterprise features include

- On-demand support access to Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android

- Unattended anytime access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in SOS+10 and Unlimited

- Screen sharing for collaboration

- Remotely view iOS screens in real-time

- File transfer

• Supported: Centralized management dashboard
  • Supported: Session record
  • Supported: Multi-platform remote control

Splashtop Enterprise Screenshots

Customer downloads and runs the SOS app and gives the one-time access code to the technicianTechnician enters the code to access the customer's computer to live view and control their screen

Splashtop Enterprise Video

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)

Alternatives

What is Splashtop Enterprise's best feature?

Reviewers rate Remote management of servers & workstations highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Splashtop Enterprise?

The most common users of Splashtop Enterprise are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Kevin Schaeuble | TrustRadius Reviewer
Plendl Feed Service has 3 dbas. The feed store is a one-stop agricultural center. Plendl Feed Service also owns Clarks Hardware, a grocery store called Hometown Pantry, and coming soon a furniture store. With Splashtop I can set up a network of up to 10 computers and no matter where I am at, I can access those computers and print to my location. Right now I am sitting in my recliner writing this review. I received a request from TrustRadius via email for this review on one of the computers I have in my network. Every morning I have my coffee and access 4 computers to check emails and sales from the prior day. Splashtop gives me a head start on my day. With Splashtop, I can access our POS systems at each location if there is a problem no matter where I am at. I also access these computers via phone when traveling. Splashtop will make your life easier and more efficient.
  • Printing to your location
  • App for phone
  • Splashtop will make you more efficient
Did previously
Only needed support a couple of times. Very satisfied with your support.
Jennifer Welch | TrustRadius Reviewer
I own a property management company with two offices 100 miles from each other and employees who serve each location. I use Splashtop to assist with remote training and my staff and I use it for the occasional time when we have to work remotely due to illness. We can still print assignments on-site or support our other non-office teammates by being able to remote into our desktop computers at the office. Splashtop has also been a great product for us during the pandemic.
  • Ease of use
  • Reliability
  • Security
  • N/a
Well suited for remote training. Some of my peers use Teams for training, but I also like that I can use Splashtop to perform work on someone’s computer if an office manager doesn’t come to work. This allows me to keep our maintenance and constructive team informed and on schedule.
Didn’t need
We use Splashtop [Enterprise] because it was recommended by our data center hosting consultant, and we use it for several businesses and some personal reasons. I live in Nashville, and remote access to computers in our California office allows me to be involved in work projects and to assist (support) personnel remotely. We also use it with our CPA, who guides our accounting process. Splashtop [Enterprise] has been super at helping us with these critical functions. Personally, I use it between my office in Nashville and my father's desktop PC in Clemson, SC. He is 102, and yes, [he] still works on fun computer projects - recently genealogy. I can help him navigate new software and other aspects of his work. It has been a terrific help for our extended family!
  • Remote desktop sharing so we can train employees or help during projects
  • Remote desktop for accounting reviews and updates
  • Brain-dead, easy to use. It has worked flawlessly. Given the diversity of computers and environments and bandwidths at these locations, I've been amazed [at] how IT JUST WORKS! [There's] no hiccups like I've had with other software!
It works, and it does that flawlessly. It is so nice to be able to click on that Splashtop [Enterprise] icon and not need to worry whether it will have bugs or hiccups like so many software products. On many different types of PCs (we are exclusively a PC environment), Splashtop [Enterprise] has connected easily. IT JUST WORKS!
The good news is I've had to call them very few times. Not that I don't like talking to them, but when the product JUST WORKS, I have no ongoing need to call them! Pretty simple!
We have one workstation isolated in the network and use Splashtop [Enterprsie] to access this workstation remotely. We use it for a variety of business functions by accessing applications and data on the workstation, and data on a network data server. We can control the person (machine) accessing the workstation, times of access, and can monitor who comes in when and for how long.
  • Access control; who, when, for how long
  • Remote access to applications
  • Isolate access to a single workstation
  • Compatible with security software and virus software
  • Ease of use from remote user perspective
  • Ease of use from administrative perspective
  • Automated reporting, remotely
Spalshtop [Enterprise] is great for remote access. Whether it is staff working remotely or contractors accessing an application, you can allow access with security and control.
Easy to connect, online or by phone call. But very little need for Support as the product works well and is simple and easy to set up and use.
Debbie Tolbert EA / NTPI Fellow®. | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being able to provide clients with information while out of the office has been a great plus. The only real issue I have is when requesting signatures from taxpayers and spouses and not being able to assign signature docs on one email.
  • provides information repeatedly throughout the year for clients
  • being able to receive documents securely
  • feeling secure in providing information while out of the office
  • signature docs from taxpayer and spouse in one email
  • better document print options when clients scan one page at a time instead of multiple scans. It takes too much time to open and print individual documents.
Tax office client portal for those that have repeat request for copies of returns.
Never had to use support
Jeff Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer
I access clients' computers to do accounting work on their machines, remotely. It ALWAYS works, which cannot be said about the prior, over-priced, and unfriendly support product I used to use. I think I had to call 1-2x for support for something, and it was handled efficiently and quickly. And correctly.
  • Always available remote access. (If client is ok leaving it on.)
  • Remote printing
  • Protected access for clients who don't want it on all the time.
  • Full desktop access.
  • VERY reasonably priced. For small firms, that's a big deal.
  • Nothing.
I've said all that.
Only had to use 1-2x way back. It was great.
We use this software across the office and multiple locations. Users connect to a VM server using Splashtop [which] stops the necessity of using a VPN bridge to access resources. This way I don't have to deal with expensive licensing for different VDI environment clients. It works great and has escalated properly with our company.
  • Access Virtual Machines
  • Allowing access from any device to any device in the infrastructure
  • Allowing access to third party to specific resources and revoking them when necessary
  • Needs 60 FPS streaming
  • They have separated certain products that used to be together
  • Needs better compatibility with Linux
Accessing remote resources in a budget.
I have never had the need to contact Splashtop support. The software is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
Meredith Duke | TrustRadius Reviewer
Splashtop is our go-to solution for client remote access needs. We love the simplicity of the interface and installation. It is a secure way for users to access their needed materials and resources from wherever they are. We support many clients by reselling and supporting their Splashtop deployments.
  • Remote Access
  • User Interface
  • Flexible device usage
  • Currently, Splashtop can only display to as many monitors as are currently connected to the device. One monitor (or headless), one display for the end-user. Two monitors, two displays for end-user. This can cause an extra expense for the end-user that needs two monitors at home.
Splashtop is a fantastic resource for anyone who needs to access their office computer from home, or on the go. It is especially helpful for those who travel a lot, where hotel WiFi may not be secure enough for other methods of connection. Splashtop has built-in security features, with additional layers that can be added.
The Splashtop support team is responsive to email support requests and is helpful to gain resolutions to issues.
Easy to set up, install and deploy.
Easy to connect to, easy to use. It is a fantastic tool!
We use Splashtop business when we have a customer with an issue that needs remote support, sometimes the tools we use the most aren't working, or weren't installed and we use Splashtop Business to remotely access and diagnose the issues. We also have a link on our website for remote support, primarily for customers that aren't established with us yet, and that is the main way we connect to new customers.
  • remote access
  • ease of use for pc users that have little experiance
  • not laggy, even on slow dsl connections
  • would be nice if disconnected you could reconnect the current session easily
  • chat feature could be easier to use, doesn't always display correctly
For us, as a company, Splashtop business has been most beneficial when used to connect to new customers that we have not installed other remote access software on their computer as part of their service contract with us.
We manage multiple properties. There are multiple building systems at each property. In the past, our employees have to visit each property to access these systems to manage them. In order to cut labor costs and increase responding time, We need a solution that can help us to remotely manage these building systems instead of physically accessing each system. Additionally, we want the solution to also support mobile devices.
  • Access Multiple systems from the same device.
  • Mobile Device Support.
  • Flexible license mode.
  • Security.
  • Better management interface.
  • A better way to authenticate devices.
  • Kick out a user who's occupying a license.
Compared with TeamViewer, it is much easier to set up a computer being monitored, you set up a streamer at the target computer and add this computer to the target list, later you could easily connect to these computers. You can also rename computers to make them easier to be recognized when you have multiple similar computers to connect to.
easy to support other employees workstations, even when they are logged on as a remote desktop user and working from home. It keeps a list of computers, and shows who is currently logged on.
  • connect immediately to see other's screens while on a phone call
  • adjust settings and perform support tasks while the current user views
  • apply settings and run scripts on a group of computers on a schedule
  • could keep a notice, somewhere on the screen that announces that somebody is currently connected and has control, the notice is too fast and only at the moment of connecting
  • allow drag and drop of files
  • have a presentation mode where several computers can watch the actions on a remotely controlled session
It works, nothing more needed after installing, faster than other competitors and inexpensive. Well suited for everyday IT support tasks, it even supports calling another IT specialist and have they participate on the support session.
1. We use Splashtop SOS for customers outside our managed service reach. For example: if our MSP Agent stops responding we will use SOS. Its easier to walk the customer through setting it up for use than reinstalling or troubleshooting the agent.

2. We use Splashtop SOS to managed tablets in the field, which has been very useful in increasing our reach.
  • Ease with customer installation
  • Remote capability for android and iOS devices
  • Easy and intuitive remote control
  • Improving on price point for unattended access
  • Unattended iOS access
  • Integration with iOS widgets
Well suited for that end user that is not technically inclined. It's a life and time saver to use SOS instead of troubleshooting over the phone. Example: Our remote agent stopped responding on a customer workstation, which also took out the ability to remotely control. Not a problem with SOS. We walked the customer through the quick process of starting SOS and we were able to remote in and fix the issue with very minimal phone support.
I found this site by mistake, as the Remote Company we used to use I had issues all the time. I could not be happier with Splashtop, it was easy to install, very easy to use, and have not had one issue since we started using it last year. I would recommend them to everyone I know.
  • Easy to install.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Easy to log in.
  • Works every time.
I needed something to use for my company to be able to remote in the office, many times I am at home or out of town and need to access my work computer, with Splashtop, it has worked perfectly every time. After I installed on all my devices, it is just a click of the button and I am on my work computer.
Anytime I needed support, which has not been much, they respond right away and give very good instructions on how to use.
Splashtop Enterprise] allows us to access our desktop/server remotely so we don't need to go into the office.
  • Very Easy Login daily
  • very cost effective
  • good functionality
  • nothing that I can think of
Splashtop [Enterprise] is inexpensive and very easy to use. No scenario when it's not appropriate for my uses.
They were very helpful.
Curt Graber | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to connect to clients' computers to troubleshoot issues and share information.
  • Simple for end-users
  • Easy to administrate
  • IOS screen sharing
It works consistently well for any sort of IT support service.
I've never had to engage with support in the years I've been using these tools, which is a good thing.
January 11, 2022

Splashtop Remote Desktop

We use Splashtop to access our work computers from home or other off site locations and to access client computers that we have added to our subscription. Also since COVID we use Splashtop to access computers within the office rather than work on the same workstation.
  • Easy to add and remove computers.
  • Excellent print function.
  • Fast, never experienced a significant outage.
  • Remote scanning feature would be helpful.
In our situation all users can access all computers so setup is simple. In a larger organization controlling access likely requires more setup.
Almost never need support, when we did it was fast and efficient.
November 24, 2021

Remote support made easy

We are an outsourced IT provider with many clients. We usually have the Splashtop RMM client on all of our client computers but occasionally a client will need assistance and they don't have that installed or don't know which computer they are at. We have a link on our website we can direct them to over the phone that will run the Splashtop SOS allowing us to connect to their computer much easier.
  • Easy to use for clients we are trying to assist.
  • Can transfer files and view multiple monitors while connected.
  • Quick connection rate.
  • Would be nice to be able to change the resolution of the clients screen.
  • Copy/paste between host and client sometimes does not work.
Splashtop SOS is a great alternative to TeamViewer Quick Support. It's great for times you need to remotely access a computer for support but only when someone has access to that device. If you need unattended access Splashtop SOS will not be suited for that situation, that's where you would need the RMM version. I mostly use Splashtop SOS when a client doesn't already have the RMM version installed or they are unsure what the device name is.
With lockdown, it became difficult to support remote users. We used Splashtop to allow us to help clients get VPN and remote printing working without needing an onsite visit. Even users that are not very technical are able to run the program and tell me 9 numbers.
  • Easy for end users to run and follow the instructions
  • The file transfer feature is very good at sharing small files
  • The ability to have a limited user run the program while still letting me have admin access is very useful
  • I wish I had more options for bandwidth usage, users in remote locations with limited bandwidth can be tricky to connect with
  • The splashtop program can cause high CPU usage on older pcs
  • The option to reconnect after a reboot would be nice.
After having experience with Logmein and TeamViewer, I am quite happy with Splashtop. Installing the agent on a server is very simple, and I like how it warns you about the sleep schedule if it will cause the pc to go to sleep. Clients have no issue running the SOS download and not having an extra password like TeamViewer is nice when users are not very technical. The only real issue with splashtop is high CPU usage on older pcs.
Splashtop Remote Assistance has worked very well for us. The remote assistance process is intuitive for end-users and technicians alike. It works just as well as, if not better than, its more famous competitors. We particularly value the ability to use elevated (administrator) commands during a remote assistance session by entering a local admin password at the start of a session, which not all remote assistance programs offer. Splashtop is also a great value-for-money.
  • Smooth screensharing and remote-control
  • Ability to gain admin access to the remote computer
  • Good value-for-money
  • The connection can drop if the remote computer's internet connection is slow
  • During the connection process, the session code briefly reappears a second time to the user being helped. This sometimes confuses them, making them think the code has changed
Splashtop [Enterprise] is great for our use-case, which is a medium-sized organization employee working a mixture of remotely and onsite. The ability to smoothly screenshare regardless of network configuration or location is good.
The Splashtop [Enterprise] team have responded promptly when we have reached out by email
I began using Splashtop Remote Desktop to allow myself to work from home when my employer enacted a stay-at-home order. Splashtop [Enterprise] proved to be the superior alternative [to] any other software we had previously used. Not only is Splashtop [Enterprsie] the least expensive software we tried, but it also has the best features. While working on feature-length films, it’s crucial to be able to hear what I’m working on, Splashtop [Enterprise] was the only software that could stream my workstation's audio to my home computer.
  • The ability to stream audio in real time works almost flawlessly.
  • Splashtop [Enterprise] has the most stable connection and doesn’t interrupt your connection for no reason.
  • Splashtop [Enterprise] is compatible with multi-monitor setups and allows you to seamlessly switch between monitors or view both at the same time.
  • The UI could be improved a bit to be more modern.
  • It would be nice to be able to generate a code so that I could invite someone else to share control of my computer if needed.
  • It would be nice to be able to plug in a hard drive to my home computer and have it show up as if it’s plugged in on my work computer.
The main area where Splashtop [Enterprise] excels is when you need to be able to hear what you’re working on. Splashtop [Enterprise] is also working really [well] when you need to connect for a long period of time. You are even able to connect to a computer without sharing the screen to upload and download files which works great too.
I haven’t needed to contact Splashtop [Enterprise] support because their website has all the information I needed.
I use Splashtop remote access to assist employees in other cities. This allows me to get onto their machine and see what they are seeing and it makes the support much easier.

We also used Splashtop for employees to be able to work from home during Covid. I helped them set up their machine at home to see their computer at work, and work as if they were sitting at their desk.
  • Secure connection. this allows me to be on an employees machine as long as necessary without having to reconnect.
  • Ease of use. Once a computer is set up for remote use it is always available as long as it is powered on.
  • Easily manage different location machines. it is great that Splashtop allows you to put machines in the different locations to find them quickly if you have numerous machines to support.
  • the SOS feature is nice to assist any user that has not been added to your group.
  • The email sent to users to add their machine is a bit confusing for them to follow. I usually have to help them through the process.
Splashtop is great for remote use and or assistance. I really like that the user and I can see the mouse moving because sometimes that is the best way to support some users.

The only scenario that Splashtop is not suited for the job is if the remote computer has to been shut down, then there is no way to get access to it until it is powered on. So if you have to do a Ctrl-Alt-Delete or hard boot you are kicked off.
It is easy to access with a user if they have the service downloaded on their machine. I even have them set up so that the user does not have to approve for me to access. It is a bit tougher if you use the SOS as the user has to be an administrator on their machine to start the session.
January 13, 2022

Satisfied Splashtop User

Splashtop is used by me to support staff desktops and company servers at the company's east coast and west coast locations. It is also used by staff to have remote access to their office desktops from home. It is used throughout the organization.
  • Ease of use as a remote access tool
  • Ease of use for administration, particularly for giving remote access to staff working from home.
  • Very cost effective compared to alternate remote access products.
  • Hard reboot for machines running but not online to Splashtop.
  • Length of time a machine has been in the "active" state.
  • Windows 11 machine seem always to be "active" even when not.
Splashtop is an efficient and cost-effective solution for providing remote desktop and server support and administration, which is what I do. It's a great improvement and less expensive than the previous remote access solution that I had used for 10 years. Very easy to use and quite flexible. Highly recommended.
I think I only contacted support once in 2 1/2 years. (No need to, it just works.) Support was quick and answered my questions fully.
I am a workaholic and like to work at my home office and at my work office. Even before COVID-19 had me working more at home, I relied on Splashtop [Enterprise] to access my work computer from my home and from my Android phone when I needed to respond to our customers from Hawaii to Maine in various time zones. By being able to access my work computer from home, I can review Service Manuals, Accounting Reports, and other key company documents as needed 24 hours per day. I also use Splashtop [Enterprise] to access our employees' laptops when they need IT support (as I wear many hats at my company!). I heartily recommend Splashtop [Enterprise]!
  • Remote access to my work computer
  • Ability to remotely provide it support to my employees
  • Easily transfer files to and from computers
  • Sometimes I experience connectivity issues when connecting to another computer on the same network as opposed to connecting from outside the office.
  • Viewing remote screens on a smartphone or tablet can be challenging.
  • It is often difficult to move the page positioning up/down arrows on a remote computer using a smartphone or tablet.
Access work computer from remote locations. And provide remote IT support to other employees.
I do not recall obtaining support, so I cannot comment on their responsiveness. The app has never let me know or needed support!
We use Splashtop so that we can work remotely. By working remotely, we were able to continue to service out clients during the Pandemic. It is being used by all of our employees. We also use Splashtop to remotely access client computers. Splashtop eliminates the wasted time that we used to spend travelling between offices.
  • Remote connections to multiple monitors
  • Very quick response times
  • A very high level of security
  • Making the set up interface a little easier to use.
  • It was confusing getting us set up for multiple users.
  • We are pretty much happy with the way it is. Usually, when software is improved, it is more difficult to use. I would still be happy with Windows XP over Windows 10.
Splashtop [Enterprises] is the best remote session software we have ever used. We particularly like the way it lets the remote uses have multiple active monitors to connect to host multiple monitors. Splashtop satisfies all of your needs. Off hand, I can't think of any scenarios that it would not be appropriate for.
The Splashtop support staff was very professional and responsive.
We originally decided to use Splashtop for unattended remote access when all the other more well-known software companies started to substantially increase their prices -- I researched alternatives and came across Splashtop which seemed to provide all the same features and support (unattended remote access, secure, simple to use) and was very pleased with its pricing -- after using it, found its performance and features were excellent -- when the pandemic hit and many users moved to WFH, we added the SOS support service -- I highly recommend this product for smaller companies
  • great pricing - I don't think there is another vendor that provides their service, for the same low cost
  • easy to install, configure, and use
  • great remote performance
  • honestly, I can't think of any shortcomings
Definitely works well for us at satellite locations, where the Internet is not our own -- for instance, satellites where we lease space and are not able to configure site-to-site VPNs from our firewall to theirs -- the SOS support service is great for assisting home users when they need support, but don't need/want an always-on remote support software on their home computer
I don't think I have ever had to contact anyone for support at Splashtop, other than upping licensing, and that was simple and quick