Screen sharing (37)
Over-the-Internet remote session (42)
File transfer (39)
Multi-platform remote control (33)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Splashtop, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Splashtop is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks that enables users to securely connect on-demand to users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.
There are four packages to choose from – Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support, and Splashtop Enterprise.
Splashtop Enterprise features include
- On-demand support access to Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Unattended anytime access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in SOS+10 and Unlimited
- Screen sharing for collaboration
- Remotely view iOS screens in real-time
- File transfer
- Remote reboot and reconnect
- User management
- Custom branding
- Integration with PSA tools
- Licensed per technician
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)|
- Users are able to work remotely which saves time and travel costs.
- Splashtop is inexpensive, especially compared to the competition. Having employees with remote access anywhere is worth the investment.
- Remote SOS support has saved many headaches by getting to systems instantly and having a set of eyeballs on them for troubleshooting rather than guiding the (often less technically skilled) worker on the other end.
- Work from anywhere
- Access to computer from anywhere
- Improved response times to our support tickets.
- Faster problem resolution because we do not have to physically visit the device.
- No time lost due to the tool not working properly.
- We saved time and money by being able to help remote workers get back to work and reach out to branches without having to drive there.
- Billing for remote service will likely go faster and be more accurate
- We have better Mac remote access support than we used to
- Android remote service helps us too.
- Continued remote access at reasonable cost
- Cost vs quality ratio unbeatable
- Reliability almost perfect
- Easy solution for multiscreen users of remote PCs
- User-friendly administrator platform
- Simple, satisfying and reliable product
- Positive Impact would be it is easier to assign single locations from a group to a user instead of having to give the user access to the entire group.
- Negative, need some type of meeting platform, screen share is not that friendly and if you want to give someone access to your screen you cannot with Screen Share.
- Positive, Splashtop Enterprise works on Android as well as iOS.
- Saved many clients businesses during Covid lock down
- Allows me to work from home 99% of the time
- Clients appreciate the fast resolution to problems
- Being able to access my computer from anywhere at any time for a reasonable price is critical for us. Splashtop Enterprise does that.
- Being able to work remotely without interruption
- Being so easy to connect makes you work more when you don't have to
- Logging in when your home shows your committed to your work
- It's helped me support some customers that are on a limited budget. My costs are less and I can pass that on.
- It has had nothing but a positive impact.
- It is a time saver
- It is a money saver - less trips to the office, therefore using less gas, driving less and wasting time less.
- Remote Work
- Remote Spectating of Employees
- ROI of course, due to reliable solution and easy-to-use oriented
- User-friendly interface does not scare It allergic users
- Really easy adapted solution for a small business company
- Instant support.
- Less driving and diagnosing machines onsite.
- Remote patching and updating.
- I do not have these answers.
- Huge ROI! Not having access would cost us money!
- Save time save money
- Instant response
- reliable solution
- Increased ROI by allowing work from home
- We secured 2 new clients based on signing with Splashtop that we would have had to turn away if they didn't choose virtual or offsite accounting software. This resulted in an additional $5000 in sales
- Achieving remote support in a quick way and reaching uptime goal.
- Cost-benefit on software how simple the plan is with support users.
- Improve proformance with in tech on support other users.
- WE have used other remote accesses in the past and like the responsive ness of this produce.
- also is much more reasonable than some others (ie. Team Viewer or Log Me In).
- It's more professional and more stable than Team Viewer. Switching has helped us be a more reliable company for our clients.