Splashtop

Splashtop is a great RMM.

August 03, 2022
I use it remotely to access windows PCs. It's better than anything I've used in the past. Its remote support module is also quite robust. …

Splashtop FTW!

July 18, 2022
We use Splashtop to support a growing hybrid (remote and in-person) workforce. The IT departments are the users and managers of Splashtop. …

Glad I found it

July 11, 2022
We use it mainly in IT and production departments. Apart from the most obvious use cases for IT, Splashtop allowed us to configure user's …

• Screen sharing (37)
    9.4
  • Over-the-Internet remote session (42)
    9.4
  • File transfer (39)
  • Multi-platform remote control (33)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Splashtop, and make your voice heard!

Business Access

SOS

SOS+10

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.splashtop.com/pricing

Remote Administration

What is Splashtop?

Splashtop is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks that enables users to securely connect on-demand to users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.

There are four packages to choose from – Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support, and Splashtop Enterprise.

Splashtop Enterprise features include

- On-demand support access to Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android

- Unattended anytime access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in SOS+10 and Unlimited

- Screen sharing for collaboration

- Remotely view iOS screens in real-time

- File transfer

• Supported: Centralized management dashboard
  • Supported: Session record
  • Supported: Multi-platform remote control

Splashtop Screenshots

Screenshot of Customer downloads and runs the SOS app and gives the one-time access code to the technicianScreenshot of Technician enters the code to access the customer's computer to live view and control their screen

Splashtop Video

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)

Rescue, GoToAssist, and TeamViewer are common alternatives for Splashtop.

Reviewers rate Remote management of servers & workstations highest, with a score of 9.6.

The most common users of Splashtop are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Ezra Shapiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
When LogMeIn jacked their prices from free to 300 USD per year I paid. When the price when up the following year, with no communication on behalf of LogMeIn, to 800 USD per year, I canceled the payment and moved over to Splashtop. I asked them if their pricing would change in the way that LogMeIn changed. Their answer was priceless: "Don't worry. We won't pull a LogMeIn on you!" True to their word, I've been paying them 60 USD per year for many years now.
Alex Gorga | TrustRadius Reviewer
LogMeIn was replaced for performance and costs. Splashtop has replaced the LogMeIn support system, a comparable solution in terms of functionality and the possibility of manned and unattended remote access. LogMeIn was constantly increasing in price, even very important, from year to year. The initial reason for the change was therefore the annual cost.
Splashtop replaced our LogMeIn subscription that we had been using for several years. Indeed, three years ago, LogMeIn's business strategy changed radically, and so did the prices. The system no longer fit our way of working, and the cost became exorbitant. So I looked for a tool with equivalent or even better features and found Splashtop. After a few tests of its functioning, I was largely convinced. It even exceeds my expectations.
Andrés Fernández | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google desktop was replaced because it is tremendously slow. Impossible to work a full day, it is good for mobile but not for desktop. Anydesk was also replaced because it is more expensive.
We have previously used Logmein and Teamviewer, and both have been replaced completely by Splashtop. I found it to work so much better, easier, and more reliably, and it costs much less than either of the others. We saved money and got a much better product! I tell everyone in the business that Splashtop is the best there is.
TeamViewer, I did not like how it started up with my computer and made me acknowledge its existence before I could complete any other tasks. It is now gone! Also, Goto My PC was replaced since Splashtop does everything and more! I can run multiple monitors on multiple monitors if available. I love this. It speeds up the time it takes to accomplish tasks and leaves more free time to do other things!