Great product!

May 12, 2022

It just works, unlike its competition

May 10, 2022

Splashtop FTW!

April 28, 2022

A worthwhile investment

April 26, 2022
I am an attorney practicing by myself. I utilize Splashtop to access my office system from my home office as well as from my …

Burger King prefers Splashtop

March 25, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Screen sharing (37)

9.4

Over-the-Internet remote session (42)

9.4

File transfer (39)

Multi-platform remote control (33)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Splashtop, and make your voice heard!

Business Access

SOS

SOS+10

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.splashtop.com/pricing

Remote Administration

What is Splashtop?

Splashtop is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks that enables users to securely connect on-demand to users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.

There are four packages to choose from – Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support, and Splashtop Enterprise.

Splashtop Enterprise features include

- On-demand support access to Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android

- Unattended anytime access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in SOS+10 and Unlimited

- Screen sharing for collaboration

- Remotely view iOS screens in real-time

- File transfer

• Supported: Centralized management dashboard
  • Supported: Session record
  • Supported: Multi-platform remote control

Splashtop Screenshots

Customer downloads and runs the SOS app and gives the one-time access code to the technicianTechnician enters the code to access the customer's computer to live view and control their screen

Splashtop Video

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)

What is Splashtop's best feature?

Reviewers rate Remote management of servers & workstations highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Splashtop?

The most common users of Splashtop are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Splashtop Enterprise is used for remote access and remote support of our company's computers. It works extremely well for both Mac and PC and allows our workers to act as if they were in front of their computer while at home or on the road. It eliminates the need to be in the office at all times, and with mobile access doing tasks on the computer remotely is always an option.
May 12, 2022

Great product!

I use Splashtop in two ways. One is to help troubleshoot my employee's computers. The second is what I use it for most, and that is to remotely access client computers to input accounting transactions for them. Being able to work quickly, without the delay that normally comes with remote access software has been a huge advantage and made my job much easier.
Splashtop Remote Support is used by our small IT department to support and remotely access computers across our institution. We use it in place of Microsoft Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop. It is accessible via both our desktop computers and our mobile devices, and most recently we started using it via Chromebooks.
April 28, 2022

Splashtop FTW!

We use Splashtop to support a growing hybrid (remote and in-person) workforce. The IT departments are the users and managers of Splashtop. We assist employees at home as well as in other branches, to save drive time and downtime. Splashtop has even allowed us to diagnose and fix remote tablets and phones.
Dana Friedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are an IT support company. We have PCs, Macs, and some tablets and phones that require service. We have some set for unattended access, and we are available as needed for remote access to others.
Matt Kinsey | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splashtop as an adjunct to our primary RMM solution. It provides several enhancements, particularly the ability to select a session when connecting to a terminal server and the reliability of connections for the Mac. We also find it more reliable. Overall, Splashtop works well for us and we will continue to use it going forward as a backup to our RMM, and sometimes as the primary option.
We used Splashtop across the organization to allow remote access to office workstations for employees and staff working from home or traveling. Also used personally by myself as an administrator to troubleshoot issues on computer systems or for professional support. The software allows for transparent and easy workflow when our team members are not on site.
We use Splashtop's Remote Access capabilities throughout our entire company, from Office, District Managers, IT Department all the way down to the store level. This allows us to be able to assist anyone within our company that may have an issue that cannot be easily resolved over the phone without being able to see what the end user is talking about. Our District Managers use it to pull sales numbers from the restaurant level by just logging into their system and getting the data they need. This way they dont have to wait on the store to email this information.
We added Splashtop Enterprise when we needed remote access to desktop programs while out of town. Splashtop Enterprise works seamlessly even when using memory-intense programs. We've never had any trouble logging on or getting into the remote computers. We don't use it often, but when we need it, we really need it and it is always there ready to go. We couldn't do our jobs without it.
It really does make working from home very easy...when it snows or if you are sick you don't have to take off from work. Unlike other software I used to use the connection is very fast. I have a pc at work and use my mac at home and it works very well.
justin hagerty | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splashtop to remotely support customers with their IT support needs. It gives us a reliable platform that is easy to use and is great value for money. Our technician uses it to support businesses worldwide.
March 29, 2022

Satisfied

For home/ remote use during sick time, evenings & weekends. We have 3 people that use it within our company. The owner, our graphic designer, and myself. It saves me hours of driving when I have to solve a problem or send a file when I am at home or away from the office.
Splashtop Enterprise is intuitive and the best product I have used so far! I've used many other remote desktop applications and they are either overpriced or inconsistent. I've been using it to work when I'm out the office and I never have connectivity issues. If I had to recommend any product for remote desktop use, it would be Splashtop Enterprise.
Very easy and user-friendly interface, Splashtop is very easy to install and to the parameter. I strongly recommend Splashtop in case of heavy resources software needs, like CAD software like CATIA, Solidworks, and s.o. The needs in performance for the graphic card are totally covered (refreshing screen, model definition, heavy assembly, etc.) Far more reliable and strong than current solutions like RD from MS, less expensive than other OEM remote desktop solutions (TeamViewer i.e.).
Splashtop is currently used to connect to other servers, laptops in the field, and provide screen-sharing capabilities to our 1800+ users. The idea of being able to connect to practically any device saves us an insurmountable amount of time. Primarily our IT department is the main user of Splashtop. The people we support enjoy the convenience of being able to show someone in IT their issue, problem, or question in a matter of seconds saves our organization from back and forth messages and emails.
Shannon Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Splashtop Enterprise for our IT Department to be able to access our employees' computers. It has been very helpful and easy to use for even novice technology users. Splashtop Enterprise allows technicians to enter an employee's machine with quickness and ease to address and identify any number of technical issues we may have, install new needed software, and make any updates needed.
Bryan Baker, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
A user overseas has to use Splashtop Enterprise to access our computer here in the US. It is super reliable, fast, and exactly as advertised. This is a critical function for us since the user is overseas and usually works in the middle of the night for us. If there are any issues with it, we'd have to deal with it at a time that is not practical. This is why I love this software because their competitors cost more and are less reliable. A++ and five stars to Splashtop Enterprise!!
Splashtop offers a complete, reliable, and responsive remote access experience to support our operation. The deployment steps are quick and easy, and we can access the target devices from different devices and organize devices by clients. The solution provides a scalable and flexible platform for our business, and the licensing scheme is also flexible and reasonable.
March 18, 2022

Splashtop Delivers

After trying numerous remote desktop solutions and feeling frustrated at the experience or the dollars charged, Splashtop came to the rescue with an easy-to-use, reliable and inexpensive product. It has been a godsend, especially since the work from home covid-19 the time. Splashtop's remote access program is highly recommended for all users.
We use Splashtop to remotely access our client's computers in order to do their bookkeeping "on-site" while remaining virtual. When a client uses desktop accounting software, Splashtop allows us to log in and access it without leaving the office and doesn't impede the client invoicing on-site, and avoids transferring a company files back and forth.
Splashtop is amazing simple lightweight software for remote access. Having the power to remote support a user from off the network without the complication of VPN or other software. We had issues with users trying to give us the IP address from the VPN to use on our Dameware off-campus. So we needed something simple but also easier for end-user to use. We were surprised by how easy the software was used for end-users. It literally took 5 minutes depending on the end-user internet speed to connect from our techs. The software for the techs is easy to use with lightweight and simple menus. Not to mention the chat option for techs and end-users to communicate. This is our campus standard remote support for off-network. Also, another great thing about Splashtop is the license inventory. You may assign the license to the user account via email, add or remove users.
We build digital interactive installations for museums, trade shows, marketing events, and public spaces. These often require PCs that we install at various locations. We use splash top to install our software on these machines and monitor them when support is needed. We also have about 15 machines in-house which we use for prototyping and other work. We also use splash top on these machines.