Screen sharing (37)
Over-the-Internet remote session (42)
File transfer (39)
Multi-platform remote control (33)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Splashtop, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Splashtop is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks that enables users to securely connect on-demand to users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.
There are four packages to choose from – Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop SOS, Splashtop Remote Support, and Splashtop Enterprise.
Splashtop Enterprise features include
- On-demand support access to Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Unattended anytime access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in SOS+10 and Unlimited
- Screen sharing for collaboration
- Remotely view iOS screens in real-time
- File transfer
- Remote reboot and reconnect
- User management
- Custom branding
- Integration with PSA tools
- Licensed per technician
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)|
- Speed. Splashtop is super fast. It's hard to tell the difference between using the computer remotely and locally.
- Convenience. You can access computers remotely from any device quickly and easily.
- Cost. It's a great deal, especially when compared to the competitors. You get a lot of features from the money.
- Any complaints are really nitpicky. Splashtop occasionally has maintenance windows but they are late at night.
- File transfers work really well but big files can take some time.
- The integrated Bit Defender add-on is severely limited, while inexpensive, I can't recommend it. For example, you can't exclude specific folders without emailing the company.
- Quick and each access
- Easy set up on computers
- File transfers
- Remotely turning on computers
- Setting on the computers so they don't go to sleep
- Easy to use
- Hidden from the end user
- Responsive company
- Need a better marketing department
- Support for older devices could be better
- Better defaults, such as hiding in the Windows Start menu
- Splashtop simplifies the end-user experience; the agent software downloads almost automatically for them.
- Easy learning curve for technicians new to this kind of software.
- The ability to transfer needed files or installers directly to end-users through the remote connection.
- Lots of updates-- may be good, maybe bad, but tend to come when you're just about to remotely support someone. If we could schedule them when we're not actively trying to use Splashtop, that would be better.
- Remote acccess
- Ability to log session notes
- Cross-platform compatibility
- TECH SUPPORT!
- Select session in Terminal Services/Citrix
- Mac connections more reliable
- Works consistently with very few issues
- would like MFA on the remote software locally
- Ease of connection
- Stable connection
- Ease of printing to printer at the remote location
- Opening of emails converted to PDFs. I have a hard time getting it to use Acrobat or Acrobat DC instead of Acrobat Reader.
- The current beta of the cloud-only storage option doesn't always work--that is I cannot always open the document from my desktop directly. Yes, It's a beta, but I would expect that its basic function is operable.
- Easy access to remote computer with full multi-screen functionality
- Transparent use of office computer from various platforms (iPad, iPhone, Macbook and PC)
- Allow for troubleshooting with team members easily accessing their workstation
- Fully satisfied with our current use of the Software
- May discover in-depth the use of additional functions with training over the web from on how to fully benefit from their solutions in our work environment?
- Remote Desktop
- Inconspicuous Connections to remote computers
- Fast Connection
- Low Bandwidth Requirements
- Remembers when you blank a screen or lock a keyboard so it will automatically do the same thing next time you connect to that computer.
- Screen Sharing is not user friendly
- File Transfer
- Remote support
- Work From Home solution
- Headless pc is an issue with display
- Support of PIN passwords is needed
- Better Mac interface
- access to programs that can only be on one desktop
- stability allowing remoter work for hours at a time
- low price for occasional use
- I have found no problems yet
- Signing in remotely is very fast
- Can work remote from PC to Mac.
- Program opens very quick
- Splashtop works terrific just the way it is.
- Features are great the way they are.
- There's nothing hard to use about this product.
- It's easy for remote customers to install the software
- It's reliable
- After restarting remote systems it's easy to reconnect
- Maybe make it easier to rename saved computer connections?
- When new devices are added to the list it would be easier if there was a 'date added' field.
- Log In is easy and fast
- Response time with the remote office computer is quick.
- It would be nice if there was a direct portal between my home computer and the one at my office. I used another VPN software and it allowed me to put a folder on my desktop I could drag files into it and retrieve them from either of the satellite locations.
- Can't think of any problems - at least I haven't run into any yet.
- It would be helpful to allow multiple users on one device.
- CAD Software
- FEA Software
- MS Office Suite
- Remote control for maintenance/update
- Maybe to allow screenwriting/messaging in the basic package between the remote and local computer
- Sometimes difficult to install update of the ST streamer (local networks IT limitation)
- In general, product is really well designed
- Very simple easy to use.
- Reliable and secure.
- Pricing is affordable.
- Multi-monitor Splashtop connections have their share of problems. Especially when the monitors have different resolutions
- I have not been able to get sound over the Splashtop connection to work consistently.
- Allows quick and east access for our IT techs
- Helps to quickly solve an array of tech issues
- Easy to use for all levels of employees
- To be able to have the same download
- It could be a bit quicker in generating access codes
- Reliable. It works every time I go to use it.
- Fast. There is no delay on either end.
- Safe. The encryption is solid.
- User-friendly. Easy to set up and to use.
- Updates. Give us the option to do them later, like in the evening automatically.
- Nothing else. You guys rock!
- Log into remote computers
- File transfers
- Speedy responses
- You can remotely start Splashtop as long as the computer is on
- You can remote the computer so you can start/close software
- You can reboot from the software
- Remote support off campus if VPN is not installed.
- Remote support off network with simplicalty to support users.
- Easy to use software for end-users during support.
- Easy Licensing of techs and admin on website.
- PDQ impletation to deploy the software to the devices.
- Free swag when you puchase license for enterprise.
- remote access when traveling
- sharing files to others
- workers from home
- I would like to send one-time remote access to someone I want to share my desktop with for only one session. could be with any remote abilities other than the view.
- Remoting in
- File transfer
- Easy setup and deployment
- The setup of user groups and computer groups has a very obtuse interface. It's like you let a developer pick the UI and not a UX expert. Managing both could be done with drag and drop lists.
- The splash top business app could use better organization. Right now all the computers are just a big list. A more scannable UI would help. Perhaps let users pick icons, highlight colors, or tags for individual computers or groups.