Skip to main content

What is Splashtop?

Splashtop is great!

August 28, 2023
Incentivized
We use the remote tool (STB) for the home office. <br>The support tool (SOS) is used by the administrator to be able to connect in case of …

• Screen sharing (37)
  • Over-the-Internet remote session (42)
  • File transfer (39)
  • Multi-platform remote control (33)

Splashtop Business Access Solo

Splashtop Business Access Pro

Splashtop Business Access Performance

per month per user, billed annually

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.splashtop.com/pricing?utm_s…

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

Features

Remote Administration

Remote administration software is used to control a computer from a remote location.

Avg 8.3

What is Splashtop?

Splashtop is a software solution for both remote access and remote support. Boasting 30+ million customers worldwide and users among both large and small organizations across the globe, Splashtop states they have a secure, high-performing solution to fit specific use-cases. Splashtop is ISO certified, SOC 2 and GDPR compliant.

Splashtop Business Access is a remote desktop software solution for business professionals and teams, allowing them to work from wherever, using any device. Centrally manage users remote access.
Key features include: File transfer, remote print, access from any device, remote reboot and wake, multi-to-multi monitor viewing.

Splashtop SOS is a remote support software solution for IT, support teams, and help desks. Securely connect on-demand to your users’ computers and mobile devices with a simple session code or with unattended anytime access.
Key features include: Integration with PSA, custom branding, file transfer, share my desktop, chat, user management.

Splashtop Remote Support
is a remote support solution for IT and MSPs, designed to allow users to provide clients with remote access and remotely support clients’ computers.
Key features include: Flexible monthly subscription plans, unlimited technicians, unlimited concurrent sessions, unattended support.

Splashtop Enterprise
is a solution that enables organizations to allow employees' to remotely access their workstations, and provide their IT teams a solution to remotely support employees when they need it the most.
Key features include: Grouping capabilities and granular permissions, centralized management console, anytime/unattended support to computers, helpdesk support to employees, integrate on-demand remote access with ticketing and PSA systems.

Splashtop Features

• Supported: Centralized management dashboard
  • Supported: Session record
  • Supported: Multi-platform remote control

Splashtop Screenshots

Screenshot of Splashtop Business Access - The solution enables users to connect with remote computersScreenshot of Splashtop Business Access - Managers can assign role-based access and define permissionsScreenshot of Splashtop SOS - Access with a 9-digit session codeScreenshot of Splashtop SOS - View current sessionsScreenshot of Splashtop Remote Support - Files can be transferred between local and remote computersScreenshot of Splashtop Remote Support -  Administrators can control remote capabilities

Splashtop Videos

Splashtop Business Access for individuals and small teams (Remote access)
Splashtop SOS for IT teams (Remote support)
Splashtop Enterprise for large organizations (Remote access and remote support)
Splashtop Remote Support for MSPs (Remote support)

Splashtop Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)

LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo, GoTo Resolve, and TeamViewer are common alternatives for Splashtop.

Reviewers rate Screen sharing and Over-the-Internet remote session highest, with a score of 9.3.

The most common users of Splashtop are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Incentivized
In all truth, I have never contacted Splashtop support. I read the instructions and make adjustments as needed. Once in a while, I find a problem but there's always an answer somewhere. My needs are pretty simple. Perhaps on more complex uses, I would find a need for support but as I use it I find it to be pretty easy to manipulate.
Incentivized
We have never had an issue with getting Splashtop installed nor any issues with using any of their applications. They simply work "out of the box" and provide the necessary functionality immediately.
Steve Bessler | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
I switched to Splashtop from Logmein eight years ago. Support has always been pretty easy and quick with Splashtop. We have had a few times when were able to scheduled follow ups with support remoted into machines to help trouble shoot. Over all support is quick and easy because I do not have many issues.
Incentivized
Tickets lingered in the support queue. Our environment is complex and some solutions never work in it but inconsistency and long turn around time on seemingly simple support issues force our pursuit of alternative solutions. Our environment is atypical and should not be used as a litmus test for solutions however we found the support issues were more wide spread with other orgs voicing the same delays.
Incentivized
I have never had to contact the support team or request a ticket. I've never had an issue using this tool or connecting to the server, that says it all about this tool. It's simple to use and straight forward. Every user has its account, just connect to the server and get the job done.
Incentivized
I have only been in contact with Splashtop support once or twice and I can't remember what it was about. I don't remember anything negative about the contacts, but I also don't remember anything remarkable. I was very happy to be able to speak to a person relatively quickly and I believe they helped me find the service I really needed without overspending on something I really didn't want. I felt the sales person really listened to my questions and gave me an answer in the form of a product that directly suited my specific needs.
Alexander de Vries | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've called their support department because I had a question on one of their features. Very nice and capable people and my question was answered on the spot and they also showed me their knowledge base so I can be 100% self-sufficient. But great to know that they have a good support department that can be reached by phone or chat.
Incentivized
When we have needed support we have always been able to get a real person in a timely manner. This is critical to business success !!
Incentivized
I haven't had to really use support in quite some time. Splashtop has been easy to use and seamless. I'm sure there are a lot of features that I could be using but have not yet but we are happy with what we need it for.
Incentivized
I've never had to contact their support because the product is so good, but for the few questions I have had, I was able to find answers online to resolve them quickly and correctly. The admin screens are very easy to use and make sense, so I really haven't had any issues with them.