Read Kuntal Das's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is very useful in creating custom rules for analyzing system logs and display relevant information. The query language is very easy to learn.
- We can create custom UI to visualize the output of our data. The interface is very flexible. It also allows the sharing of rules among users.
- There is an open online community to help others. Stackoverflow also has a splunk community. These resources make it more convenient to learn.
- They can introduce a query builder for non-technical users.
- The query error messages could be more specific.