Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)
We use Splunk IT Service Intelligence to monitor services and do trend predictions. We use it to review the performance in collections of …
We deployed Splunk IT Service Intelligence for our Enterprise Control Center to manage major incidents. We do use it for event analytics …
The Glasstables built-in ITSI is being used by our department. We are building Services/KPIs to build our Glasstables. Glasstables help us …
My organization has used Splunk for many years however my team just started ingesting our data. We started off small and are figuring out
Splunk IT Service Intelligence is the primary tool for assessing the health and stability of our online footprint on a daily basis and …
We use this solution as the main tool for our NOC and love the ability to assign events to an employee for further analysis and play …
One of the IT departments uses ITSI to monitor the services ( IT monitoring and management ), it helps to identify the message flow …
ITSI is a competitive tool that helps with highlighting issues and more importantly where the root cause lies. There is not much of a …
We use Splunk IT Service Intelligence to monitor all our environments. several departments use this awesome application. With this …
We are using Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) as the centerpiece of our Observability strategy for multiple product lines that …
We use ITSI along with our proprietary Splunk App for business process observability solution iControl to provide deep down details of …
It is the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure as per my knowledge, it provides powerful visualization, proactive …
We are using SPLUNK for our end customer as a standard offering for Event Management, Event Analytics and Log Analytics. However, we are …
Splunk is being used by our infrastructure monitoring team to review events from different sets of infrastructure devices such as …
Splunk ITSI is used along with traditional Splunk for a particular product line to augment the existing DevOps and SRE processes. This …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.splunk.com/en_us/software/p…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
ITSI is a premium analytics solution that correlates and applies machine learning to all data for real-time, predictive performance monitoring and one fully integrated IT management solution; this enables teams to prevent incidents before they happen and detect, respond and resolve incidents all from one place.
- Supported: Dashboards to monitor service health and KPIs in real-time
- Supported: Intelligent alerting and automated event clustering
- Supported: Predictive analytics to prevent incidents 30 minutes in advance
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Splunk supports IT operations analytics with the Splunk IT Service Intelligence premium offering, a software application available to subscribers to Splunk Cloud or Splunk Enterprise log analytics and SIEM platforms.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Customer confidence in new software deployments
- projection of hardware needs due to changes in the environment
- We are aiming reduced outages and speedy recovery from major incidents.
- In long run we hope to save from tool decommissioning.
- It should also help to reduce labour burn off from major incidents
- Reduce toil
- Reduced alerts/noise
- Ability to make the business impact
- Splunk helped speed up finding the cause of an outage.
- Sped up getting vendors involved to quickly figure out issues.
- Drilled down in data to see our team was not the issue.
- Quicker discovery and resulting remediation
- Millions in saved revenue
- Reduced outages
- Faster recovery time
- IT performance data
- labor savings through greater efficiency
- reduced outages
- Reduce downtime
- Greater efficiency
- Reduced noise
- Reduced outages
- Better response time
- Less labor
- Splunk ITSI has reduced the number of alerts exposed to our Network Operations Center by 100x while increasing the context around outages.
- Splunk ITSI has increased the accuracy of our incident detection by leveraging the Event Analytics system to weigh the behavior of the many characteristics of each component together instead of independently.
- Splunk ITSI has reduced our incident MTTR (mean time to restore) by detecting issues faster, presenting them more clearly, and surfacing the salient details about the underlying issue.
- Effective & super quick contributor to Problem Management.
- Predictive alerts have been helping Operations team to quickly identify issues & address them before they can impact the business.
- Improvement in CSAT.
- Scalability and multi vendor support provides long term use of this product.
- Time saving.
- Wide array of services for IT.
- Proactive monitoring in the system.
- Alerts correlation, deduplication.
- Some predictiveness.
- Quick identification of the issue by correlation.
- Reducing MTTR by implementing correlation.
- Administration and maintenance efforts has been increased drastically.
- Reduce cost of the operations of the software suite.
- Aid in investigation of complex transactions.
- Increased speed of troubleshooting on production.
- Overall improvement in business process agility.
- Improvement in compliance and risk management for critical applications.
- Having the data in easily readable formats helps pinpoint when changes cause issues.
- Assisted in root-cause analysis
- Check performance degradation across various business services
- ITSI has helped to deploy AIOPS at scale
- ITSI helps to reduce noise by group alerts based on topology
- ITSI helps reduce the time it takes to identify root cause
- ITSI enabled the rollout of KPIs to improve both the breadth and depth of coverage to ultimately reduce MTTR by detecting issues faster and their root cause.
- Moving from "eyes on glass" monitoring of dashboards to 100% automated alerting allowed a reduction in the number of operators required per shift.
- Simplifying the role of an operations staff member from constant analysis of dashboard data to simply receiving an alert for triage reduced the amount of training required for new staff.
- Eliminated >$500,000 in other software licensing.
- Expected to be able to sunset additional point solution tools in favor of using ITSI.
- Outage triage time is already being reduced, even while still instrumenting the product.
- Single pane of glass view
- Reduce the false alert numbers