- Machine learning: Spoke learns the answers to common questions and will offer answers when people submit requests.
- Simple licensing: Straightforward, per-user licensing, that doesn’t require add-ons or hidden costs to use it fully.
- Great customer relationship: Spoke is a hands-on partner in our organization, listening to our feedback and implementing our ideas.
- Fast development cycle: The process, from the conception of new features to their general release, can be as short as a few weeks.
- Some limited functionality: As a new product, Spoke came to the table with a pretty limited set of features, but they are adding more all the time!
- Not suitable for customer-facing support! I don’t feel that this is a negative thing, but something for people to understand before they buy.
I can’t emphasize enough that Spoke is NOT for external-facing helpdesks. It’s just not. It works best for teams that are supporting their own colleagues. I would also say that, at the moment, it doesn’t scale well past a few hundred users. They’re implementing features this year that will be more helpful for that sort of thing. But it does work great for remote support!