Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Machine learning: Spoke learns the answers to common questions and will offer answers when people submit requests.
- Simple licensing: Straightforward, per-user licensing, that doesn’t require add-ons or hidden costs to use it fully.
- Great customer relationship: Spoke is a hands-on partner in our organization, listening to our feedback and implementing our ideas.
- Fast development cycle: The process, from the conception of new features to their general release, can be as short as a few weeks.
- Some limited functionality: As a new product, Spoke came to the table with a pretty limited set of features, but they are adding more all the time!
- Not suitable for customer-facing support! I don’t feel that this is a negative thing, but something for people to understand before they buy.
I can’t emphasize enough that Spoke is NOT for external-facing helpdesks. It’s just not. It works best for teams that are supporting their own colleagues. I would also say that, at the moment, it doesn’t scale well past a few hundred users. They’re implementing features this year that will be more helpful for that sort of thing. But it does work great for remote support!
- Setup and training when first launching.
- Learning how to make itself better over time.
- High efficiency for a low investment.
- It was a bit labor intensive to set up, but as mentioned they were very hands-on and fun to work with so it went very well.
At ITK we value using new, innovative tools that enable each and every one of us to work better together. This is why we are so excited to launch Spoke, a simpler, smarter way to manage requests for the Service Desk Team.
Spoke is the new way for you to easily get in contact with us!
With Spoke, we avoid two main things:
"I don't know if you can answer this question but...
- "How do I get help with..."
- Routes questions to the right team or person via Slack, email or text
- Obtain status updates on current job requests
- Allows IT to follow up more efficiently on the job requests from employees
- I don't have any feedback for this area as the product is still very new to us.
- AI driven auto-responses based on KB entries.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Built for all teams in your organization, not just Information Technology.
- Newer company, a lot of features on the road map that aren't yet available.
- A few bugs with the Slack integration.
- Filtering/searching tickets is not intuitive.
Spoke Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Spoke Technical Details