Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 06, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Springahead is used for tracking hours against our billable and non-billable projects. It allows us to have internal and external resources input their time into one system. Project managers have ability to add tasks to track subtasks within the project with very little intervention It allows our back office team the ability to dump out the data and input it into our payroll system.
- Allows for tracking of time very easily. Users can add all their project's time in one place instead of drilling into each project.
- Managers can approve their team's time all in one place. We do not need to drill down to find the info and approve. Users who don't report to the manager but are part of the project can still be approved by the project manager.
- Reports are easy to read when looking at historical information. Reports can be run with multiple parameters that the user needs.
- The reporting is not perfect. When I am trying to find history for one person it is very cumbersome to get the info you need.
- At the current use there is no integration with an expense tracking tool. We had a separate app to track expenses vs. time.
- Only resources on the project can view time. External customers could not log in to see users' time against the project. Instead they waited for invoices or status reports.
Read Massimo Emilione's full review
It is an easy time tracking application. It is simple and intuitive enough for any user to add time. Where it falls short is the ability to do more outside the main scope of the application. This is not a failure but just something to think about when evaluating products.
SpringAhead Scorecard Summary
SpringAhead is an expense reporting, billing, and time tracking platform now owned and supported by Certify Travel and Expense created from the 2017 merger of Certify, Nexonia, and other companies.
SpringAhead Technical Details