Springbot
Starting at $199 for up to 5,000 subscribers (includes email marketing, social hub, reporting and dashboards, signup forms, automations, account management, support and onboarding. See website for additional package options.
View Pricing

Never work with Springbot.

February 13, 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Springbot, and make your voice heard!

Platform Base Package

$199/month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.springbot.com/pricing

What is Springbot?

Springbot aims to bring all the marketing capabilities large retailers have to small businesses at a fraction of the cost. Through Springbot, online stores will be able to leverage automated marketing on channels such as email, SMS, social and online ads. Business owners and marketers who find themselves wearing many hats can still send the right message at the right time with confidence.

With an all-in-one marketing automation platform designed with ease of use in mind, business owners and marketers are able to bring new shoppers to their sites, turn one-time buyers into repeat customers and brand advocates and measure the success of their marketing efforts - all while saving time and energy to focus on other aspects of their businesses.

Springbot Features

• Supported: SMS Marketing
  • Supported: Prospecting and Retargeting Ads
  • Supported: Google Shopping Ads
  • Supported: Signup Forms / Pop-ups
  • Supported: Shopping Cart Integration with Shopify / Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Magento and WooCommerce
  • Supported: Facebook Messenger Marketing
  • Supported: Automated Product Recommendations for Cross-selling

Springbot Screenshots

Email Editor - Springbot's drag-and-drop email editor makes it effortless to design eye-catching, branded emails that look great on any device!Automations Editor - Springbot's automations editor let's you easily create automations for common use cases like abandoned cart, and it gives you the ability to build highly customized automations to fit your store's needs.SMS Marketing - Springbot makes SMS marketing simple with text-to-join campaigns that allow you to use custom keywords related to your brand. Combine SMS with the power of automation flows to enhance your multichannel marketing strategy.Social Hub - Springbot's Social Hub helps you streamline your content and marketing efforts, so you can do it all in one place — post, schedule, track metrics and more!Online Ads - Increase your site traffic and bring shoppers back to your store's site with prospecting and retargeting ads.Reporting and Dashboards - Make data-driven decisions by tracking important metrics for your site traffic, product categories and marketing efforts. Get more insights about your ideal customer profile.

Springbot Integrations

Springbot Competitors

Springbot Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is Springbot's best feature?

Reviewers rate Dynamic content and A/B testing and List management highest, with a score of 5.1.

Who uses Springbot?

The most common users of Springbot are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Apparel & Fashion industry.

I have been with Springbot for almost a year and would highly recommend the platform and service. Since I switched from Mailchimp, my email list has doubled, my open rates have improved and monthly sales have steadily increased.
October 13, 2020

Satisfied Springbot User

Springbot is used for marketing for both our in-store and online offerings for pies that we ship across the country. Springbot has been a very useful tool that helps us to further segment our email list and target customers based upon their purchase history, using trigger emails and marketing campaigns. We have recently started using the SMS function to target our customers even further by reaching them directly at their phones.

Sprinbot addresses multiple problems, some of which we didn't know were problems until we were using the platform. By targeting our messaging to specific customers, we are able to limit the amount of customers that are unsubscribing to our emails. Second, Springbot is directly integrated with our website platform, Shopify, and shows reporting and purchase logs for every order attributed to marketing. Because of this, we have data that proves the trigger emails and campaigns are sales drivers to our website. This is something we were aware of before, but being able to see the sales numbers for each campaign has been very helpful. Third, by using the trigger email function, our marketing teams are spending less hours targeting customers that haven't purchased in a while. The trigger email function allows us to design emails we think will drive sales for specific customers groups and continues to send them based on the length of time the customer has gone without a purchase. In short, this feature does the work for us with minimal effort to set up.
DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. Springbot is the worst company I have had the displeasure of dealing with in a very long time. On every level this company was inept. It took them months to onboard us because the sales rep had zero understanding of their tech and her ego was too big to connect me to their product department. When she finally did, the problem was solved in less than 5 mins. 6 weeks of her not listening to me and that's all it took. After which, it's been nearly 2 months and they still haven't imported our existing list of contacts...

The biggest failure of this company is its email designers. In 3 months we were not able to get out a single email through their service either because of account problems like not importing our contacts or because they don't follow any instructions. Our first email we sent a detailed description of what needed to be included. They didn't follow a single line. They designed an email that was beautiful but had all the wrong links, none of the copy we wrote, and followed zero of our brand strategy. FAIL. The one next one they couldn't get ready on time. The third and final, was a newsletter and they literally copied the text into a blank white email and put my logo on it and called it finished. It didn't have any of our brand's colors. Instead, it had non-branded colors, broken images and guess what... they still hadn't imported our contacts so even if it was correct design it wouldn't have mattered. Three months of paying for this service and I sent 5 emails through Mailchimp instead.

They still have refused to refund us for services they never rendered. It's a scam. They mean well, or do they? They sell you on customer service. What they mean is aggressive sales tactics and no follow-through. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY.
Melissa Best | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think Springbot is a great idea in theory. It gave me a lot of information about my demographic, deeper insight into the best-selling products and categories, and daily marketing suggestions based on my website performance. We liked that we could schedule social posts with the platform. I really liked the daily report on sales, abandoned carts, average order value (AOV) and conversion rate. I can create segments based on categories that customers ordered in. I wasn't just limited to opt-in email addresses either. Springbot could segment all the email addresses stored within Magento. I like that it integrated with Adroll and Mailchimp. I was so excited to use this platform. I felt like I could accomplish a lot with this one platform and it would make my job easier.