Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 10 out of 10
It is used in our organisation to provide a central repository for a series of development projects. Since its power lies beneath existing versioning technology such as GIT and SVN all our projects are maintained under source control. Moreover, the deploying functionalities help us deploy project changes to different environments (dev, uat, prod) with ease.
- Easy of use - clear user interface
- Fast deployment to all environments
- Great combination of source control and project management
- We would love to have a more flexible management for resources (users, storage)
- More advanced web hooks would be a plus
Read Dimitris Rakopoulos's full review
Springloops is the best tool for deployment to any environment. Especially, the auto-deployment feature on development servers is essential for the early stages of development. The built-in source control mechanisms are a perfect combination of ease of use and a rich feature set that allows the development team to have an easier and more complete view of each part of the project. A section that is lacking is time tracking - but then this is not the main usage of the service.
Springloops Scorecard Summary
Springloops is a SVN/Git source code management tool focused on web development teams. It allows you to code in parallel and share your code safely concentrating on results, not on lost changes or overwritten files. With quick deployments, you get rapid collaboration in protected space. It can be integrate with BamBam! Collaboration Tool for Pros, free time tracking tool (Chime) and wiki (Anchor) module.
Categories: Version Control
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Springloops Technical Details