Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Modern Care, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Modern Care is a digital-first, proactive customer experience solution that lets brands analyze billions of conversations in real-time. Sprinklr’s AI engine taps into conversations across chat, social, messaging, email, SMS, voice, and video to identify intent and sentiment, using self-service and automation to solve problems quickly and deliver better experiences.
Users can resolve issues using customers’ full history across channels and leverage AI to empower agents with the best responses. The solution is equipped with real-time contact center analytics that uncover actionable insights to trigger improvements in proactive care, reducing inbound contact volume.
Sprinklr Modern Care Features
- Reduce Churn: AI Model for Sales Intent, Automated Tagging, Automated Routing, Care CSAT Detection, FB Ads Click-to-Messenger, Knowledge Base, Community, Omnichannel Reporting
- Decrease Costs: Surveys, Smart Responses, Canned Responses, CRM Integration, AI Engageable/Non-Engageble, Integrated Chat Bots, Community
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: Message Intent, Assignment Engine, Message Intent, Automated Tagging, Agent Console, Supervisor Console, Omnichannel Reporting, Journey Facilitator, Smart Compliance, Automated Customer Authentication, Audit Checklist, Approval Workflows, Listening Themes, Care CSAT Prediction, Macros for Escalation
Sprinklr Modern Care Lite
Try unified, AI-powered customer service software for free. Sprinklr Modern Care Lite is an out-of-the-box, enterprise-grade contact center solution you can roll out in just minutes — freeing you to focus on meeting your customers’ expectations, instead of digging through reports or training your teams.
- Supported: Sprinklr Voice
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Contact Center Intelligence
- Supported: Agent Assist
- Supported: Self-Service Community
- Supported: Automated Workflows
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Conversational AI and Bots
- Supported: Multichannel Support
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Global Relay Archive
- Tableau Online
- SAP Service Cloud
- Microsoft Power BI
- Welcome Marketing Operations Platform (NewsCred)
- Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework)
- Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Getty Images Enterprise Solutions
- Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshsales)
- ESKORT Compliance Solution
- Adjust Attribution
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Adobe Experience Manager
- ServiceNow Customer Service Management
- Proofpoint Digital Protection
- Acoustic Exchange (formerly Universal Behavior Exchange)
- Google Firebase
- Google Champaign Manager
- Form Assembly
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
- Is very adaptable and customizable.
- Very easy to use.
- Is an all-in-one service platform.
- Accurate data collection.
- Smaller platform integration.
- Community Management.
- Good customer support for clients
- Easy to use interface
- Customizable metrics and fields
- Turn over of client representatives
- Expensive but worth it in the long run
- Social listening is not as advanced as Brandwatch
average places - paid social content scheduling, this can accrue very high costs if you are a smaller business, and do not have enough in paid media to support the operational costs.
- Finds and delivers concerns voiced on social media.
- Offers a way to track our follow up.
- Cumbersome user interface.
- Needs to be simplified.
- Some options are not logically placed.
- Great overview of which messages, comments, mentions etc. got answered already
- Good overview for teams to see who's already working on single cases
- Nice way to build our own individual dashboards with all information each of us needs
- Nice tools to interact with customers
- Better message histories and mentions on Twitter
- More filters for dashboards (e.g. hide already assigned cases) etc.
- Combining of multiple messages from the same customer in dashboard view
- Great editorial calendar for scheduling
- Great reporting tools that provide a variety of real time insights
- I like that you can like and respond from different social accounts with just a few clicks
- I find it difficult to dive into analytics for each social post. The reporting tool gives me an overview of the channels but I would love to look at a breakdown of each post performance.
- You currently can't add closed caption subtitles to videos uploaded through Sprinklr so this results in having to revert to the native platform.
- I would love to be able to set up a newsfeed that includes posts from a number of our partner accounts, so I can keep up to date with what they're posting.
I sometimes find it difficult to navigate. There seems to be a huge platform of tools but it's too daunting to dive in and use them all.
- Quick identification of customer service issues on social media
- Ability to respond quickly to customer service issues on social media
- Opportunity to respond on-platform
- Filtering through social posts for legitimate issues vs. noise
- Not all posts should be handled by customer service specialists.
- Not all posts are from legitimate customers.
- Low cost
- Billing system wasn't the best.
- I love the setup and getting to go between different tabs to keep up with social activity.
- Being able to add a Macro at the drop of the hat has been great.
- Being able to view the parent post in Sprinklr quickly has been awesome.
- Sometimes I've seen a 1-3 minute delay of posts being assigned to a user out of the 'awaiting assignment' column.
- Ensuring a post goes back to the person who was most recently speaking with the poster.
- I wish individual users had more autonomy to make changes that would only show up for that person, not the whole group. Maybe within settings, or organizing your own dashboard.
- Reroute and bring in Social Media Messages
- Connect with CRM tools
- Analysis with AI-capabilities
- Creating dashboards can be rather difficult
- Customer Service and Tech team can be hard to reach for one-off questions
- Automatic responses cannot be configured in a more personalized manner
- Routing needs
- Solving customer problems
- Monitoring customer questions and doubts
- Integrations with CRM Platforms
- Real Time Analytics
- Suited for Social Listening with great ability to create boards with integration with our main social channels. The user interface is also a great feature improving our platform experience. We have an MDR leading the entire process 24x7.
- Less Appropriate for Lead generation as the platform is not fully integrated in our environment with CRM and Marketing Automation tools which would increase our team productivity and also the quality of our customers interactions.
- Automated routing to appropriate teams
- Automated notifications for certain types of content or posts from certain users
- The reporting options are fantastic.
- We've integrated a chatbot seamlessly with Sprinklr modern care so our team members can pick up a conversation if our bot isn't able to provide an answer.
- There is always room to improve the speed of response and efficiency by introducing keyboard shortcuts for our most used macros, actions, etc.
- Quick resolution.
- Round-the-clock coverage.
- Strict SLAs.
- Procedure to lodge a ticket.
- The amount of communication required for the Sprinklr team to understand the problem could be less.
- Timeliness of responses.
If you're working over the weekend and have issues with the platform, Sprinklr Care has been available over the weekend for issue resolution.
- Engagement module for publishing and engaging with all the social channels audience.
- Listening module to understand marketing and risk.
- Paid and organic modules.
- Reporting data accuracy
- Easy creation of online communities.
- Support referrals by engaging current customers.
- Creating cross-platform experience.
- User-interface appears a bit dated and could use beautification.
- Mobile functionality could improve.
- No mobile app!
- The Sprinklr Modern Care UI for users and administrators is pretty user friendly and inviting. The theme they used and functionality they have put together was thought with the end user in mind.
- The Search feature is one of the key points for Sprinklr Modern Care, with how it suggests potential duplicates or similar threads first, for a user, before creating their own issue or post. This helped eliminate much of the duplicate requests and posts we were receiving.
- The ability to have different levels of administrators for the product allowed us to maintain high level control over certain groups in our organization, delegating different permissions to different teams. We could also promote non-employee users to have some level of control for assistance.
- Sprinklr Modern Care provides an API for accessing information on users and use of the forum. It's still being built up, and while it has come far from where it initially was, it's a little difficult to work with and acquire the information you need.
- Sprinklr Modern Care was designed with ease of use and quick deployment in mind. Because of this, the customization abilities are not as solid as more custom or open applications. They are improving this, but it provided several challenges for our purposes when trying to remove components or shift items around.
- The reporting tools for administrators was lacking in the UI, though the API available presented much of the information we wanted. We created a custom solution to call the API and inject the report information from the API into our administration area but we would have much rather had something built in to the product.
- While the search functionality and the way the threads are maintained is the strength of Sprinklr Modern Care, the weakness is the navigation and navigation options. It's easy for a user to post a comment, request, or question, but few people identify the navigation aids in the breadcrumb to allow jumping to specific sections and filters. Navigation could use solid improvements for user experience.
When we first started using the application we had a need for requiring users emails be available, more detailed reporting in the admin area, the ability to add notification posts that would banner at the top, and modals upon login. Unfortunately, these are customizable features you might find in larger scale products that were not available in Sprinklr Modern Care. Thankfully, they improve constantly and addressed the email issue in an update. The other items we were able to customize with some clever scripting.
If options like the above items, or the ability to modularly control the functionality and look and feel are requirements, Sprinklr Modern Care may not be the best solution. It's a great option, though, if you don't need all of that.
- It's great at tagging products by user type and question type. We can then pipe this into our support system (e.g if there is a problem with a particular product or service). Great filtering
- Integrates with Gira (ticketing and project management for product teams)
- Offers many widgets to customize look and feel. This is really stellar.
- Our users like it. Easy for them to use.
- Mobile interface. Users have to be authenticated user on our website. In other words, they have to have an account to access the community. We're pushing mobile heavily.
- FastPass (single sign-on widget) doesn’t work on mobile devices. They are going to fix it. This is on the roadmap. When we turn authentication off – spammers.
- Ability to merge questions comments (content) merging or forking was impossible. This has been fixed. We are using for our crowdsourced FAQs.
- Metrics are a bit lacking: how many unique users? How many questions, sentiments? How many repeat users. These are not accurate. Would love to have much better metrics.
- In-person training
- System configuration and day-to-day management is straightforward and intuitive.
- Managing questions, ideas, and reported issues works well even as usage grows over time.
- Automated notifications about site activity and ability to route feedback helps to streamline managing the community.
- Analytics and reports allow you to dig into what's happening on a macro and micro level.
- The basic packages do not include the advanced analytics. Once you start to scale these become very important to managing the community long-term.
- There are limits to how you can engage with or identify specific users for more detailed follow-up. This can be a challenge when trying to resolve an issue.
Now using Sprinklr Modern Care for multiple product communities with varying degrees of usage and configuration. Some additional look-and-feel options or greater flexibility in the design that would be great. But those come at a higher price and weren't something we needed to initial get off the ground and going.
They have recently changed their pricing model so it will be interesting to see what happens going forward. Their basic packages made it a no-brainer to start using the system quickly and start seeing results.
- Merge topics: I work for a TV show website and TV fans often write in asking the same questions (ie: How do I watch a show? Has ____ been canceled? etc). The ability to merge duplicate questions to one master FAQ topic allows managers to keep our community organized, keep track of how many people have the same question, and save time that would otherwise be spent replying to each person individually.
- Multiple management seats/levels: Sprinklr Modern Care allows managers to delegate community management tasks to interns and moderators by giving them access to certain features of our forum without giving them "full control" of our account.
- Official responses: We're able to make sure our employee responses don't get lost in the shuffle of busy conversation on our forums by marking certain responses as "official." This adds a special badge to important replies and pins them to the top, so users can more easily access the most relevant/accurate response to the issue they're reporting or question they're asking.
- Easy moderator sorting/view: The manager console allows community managers to customize the way they view the forum, and therefore more easily spot high-priority items. Sort by post date, number of replies on a topic, or filter posts to view topics that have not yet been addressed by an employee to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Topic search: The search functionality leaves something to be desired. Sometimes I need to reference a topic that has already been posted, or find a pre-existing topic in order to merge it with a new one, and the search function fails to find the right topic for me, even when I know I'm searching for the correct topic title. I find myself keeping a doc of URLs of my most-referenced topics just in case I need the URL and the Get Satisfaction search fails me.
- Sign-ups: In most cases, users must sign up for a Get Satisfaction account in order to post a question or problem, instead of being able to use their existing credentials for our own websites. Many of our users don't appreciate needing to sign up for an additional service in order to provide feedback on our site(s), or become confused and think they can log in with the credentials from our own service. I believe there is an option to incorporate your site's logins and use a single sign-in feature (at least there used to be), but it was too costly for us.
- No way to turn off comments: I get that it's a community and the point is to offer a place for users to communicate with us, but some company updates invite commentary that we'd rather keep private. It would be nice to have the option of turning off user replies for certain company-sponsored posts and FAQs.
- Transparency—Sprinklr Modern Care allows us to engage with our customers openly and honestly. Even frustrated or angry customer posts offer an avenue for us to display our business integrity and turn negative experiences into positive ones.
- Moderation—Being able to moderate and organize our community so easily by merging topics into one canonical thread or archiving out of date threads helps to keep our search results relevant and improves the chances that our visitors find the help they need easily.
- Company Visibility—The ability to easily alert any company employee of topics that might be interesting to them helps to improve the overall visibility of our customers. It also makes it easier to spot trends and encourage quick action if many people comment on one topic with the same problem.
- We manage multiple communities as we offer our product in several different languages so a key feature for us was the ability to move topics between communities. This feature was removed for an extended period after a release which had a big impact on our ease of use. While their support team was willing to move topics for us using their back-end, it meant posting to their forum and waiting on their action each time we needed to do this. It was a frustrating experience but was ultimately resolved to our satisfaction when the feature was re-enabled.
- Connected to Salesforce.
- Allowed users to share their solutions as well.
- Lets companies designate employees on the platform.
- You have to pay more for better users experiences.
- The ability to merge and classify issues was a bother.
- Would have liked more options when it comes to customization.
- It's an absolutely fantastic tool for an organization to push through change. It helps generate new ideas for product and feedback.
- The technology is easy to use, the user experience pleasing. It allows for great brand adjacency.
- We would like to see some improvements around user identity and its relationship to records in the CRM system (Salesforce.com). There's a representation of a customer in Sprinklr Modern Care - but it may not have a direct record match in Salesforce.com. The integration that exists with Salesforce.com is just for ticketing.
- In-person training
As stated earlier, the identity log-in system could use a bit of work.
The software seems to work fine on mobile devices too.