SPS Commerce Fulfillment Reviews

March 25, 2020
Doug Hyndman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it across the entire organization; customer service, accounting, and operations. We use it to process orders from customers, and the subsequent invoicing. We send order confirmations or acknowledgments, create packing lists when applicable and also to create ASN's. Right now we are a small company but look to expand and grow.
  • We can easily create and send order confirmations.
  • We respond to the corresponding receiving departments with timely and accurate ASN's.
  • Once the order has shipped, customer service utilizes the invoicing function.
  • When creating an ASN, and filling out 'multiple' pieces; if there are only 2 SKU's on the order SPS should default select the only 2 options instead of us manually having to go in and check boxes to include those items.
  • Same for single item shipments, why do I have to indicate the SKU that is shipping if there is only 1 SKU?
With the "preferences" menu properly filled out, it is a huge time saver in data entry across many functions, including order confirmation, automatic ship notifications, as well as invoicing.
Every issue I have ever had has been resolved quickly and thoroughly, and it has always been accomplished with one phone call. The support staff are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. In only one instance did the original point of contact have to reach out for additional help from a supervisor to achieve a resolution to the issue.
Read Doug Hyndman's full review
March 13, 2020
We use SPS Commerce Fulfillment to automate the order input process for our largest e-commerce customers where order volumes can really spike during our peak seasons. This allows us to process more orders without hiring new seasonal employees and eliminate any order input errors that can happen with manual order entry.
  • Automate orders into NetSuite
  • Send/Receive order status updates to retailers
  • Ability to take an out of the box product and tailor it to your needs
  • Better 'user manuals' to provide for new trading partner implementations so steps/procedures can be easily passed along to colleagues and other users
  • Better communication from project managers as far as expectations and guidelines
I feel that SPS Commerce Fulfillment has a great out of the box product that is suitable to many organizations, but they also have the ability to scale and customize it to fit the needs as companies grow and change over time.
Phone support is generally very good and you can get a person on the phone within a few minutes. Their emailed customer support however is very poor and often goes several days or longer before receiving a response, if ever at all.
March 13, 2020
SPS Commerce Fulfillment is being used by our customer service dept and our accounting dept. It allows the customer service reps to pull order information from one place, which is very convenient from the user, and it allows our accounting team to invoice easily versus sending out invoices with the hopes of getting an answer.
  • Accurate information on orders that arrive
  • User-friendly to invoice the customer
  • It alerts me as to when I have an order available, which is very convenient
  • We have quite a few people here who use this portal, and we have it set up to receive an email when an order is available to print. As of now, you can only add a few recipients to receive those emails; it limits you.
  • Invoicing is challenging at times as you have to remember to go in and invoice. If you forgot, it is hard to find the order to invoice, as it seems to disappear.
  • We still haven't figured out how to have some of the invoicing features auto-populate, so there isn't so much to fill out. I wish some of those features were easier to use, or find if you have them.
SAS Commerce Fulfillment is a good fit for our company as we process hundreds of orders a day. When I get the alert that an order is ready, I can click on the link in the email, and it takes me right to the SPS Commerce Fulfillment portal to print the order. Very convenient and easy. It is harder to remember to invoice, as nothing alerts our team as to when it is time to invoice. You basically have to remember.
I'm giving it a five as I have never had to reach out for support. I've never had a problem with anything on my end to have to reach out.
March 13, 2020
We use SPS Commerce Fulfillment as our fulfillment tool with one of our retail partners. It makes it much easier to track and manage orders and also look at where we are at in the order process. I think the tool is useful but often find it takes at least a day to get anyone to get back to me with questions which leaves room for improvement.
  • Shipping document generation
  • Shipping label generation
  • Being a single source for tracking purchase orders
  • Customer service response time
  • Does not allow you to delete a document sent in error
  • It sometimes archives even when you aren't entirely done with document submission.
I think in terms of elevating the ordering process with the specific client we use it with, SAS Commerce Fulfillment was helpful, but there is definite room for improvement as some of the functionality of it doesn't make sense.
They aren't readily available most of the time.
October 06, 2019
Rachelle Reichley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company was a client of Covalent Works for our EDI. They were acquired by SPS Commerce, so our account transferred over. It's a great option for a smaller company like ours to implement EDI, which is a requirement from some of our vendors. It saves us having to invest in our own EDI system.
  • Training.
  • Interface.
  • Ease of use.
  • Customer service.
  • Cancellation turnaround.
  • E-mail response.
I think SPS Commerce's interface is amazing and easy to use. It is way more sophisticated an intuitive than the interface I was using before - Covalent Works.
After I canceled, I continued to be charged for three months and when I sent e-mails to multiple contacts regarding a question from our vendor that I needed an answer to, no one returned my e-mails.
Read Rachelle Reichley's full review
January 24, 2018
Celesti Quinty | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using SPS Commerce as a supplier.
We receive all of our Compliance orders through Webforms. As well as create and send our response documents back to the vendor.

Department: Compliance/EDI

SPS Commerce absolutely helps us centralize our flow of data. It has drastically reduced time spent getting orders into our systems, and the notifications back out!!
  • User Friendly GUI!! Makes it much easier for less tech savvy team members to carry out processes!
  • The ability to send documents in bulk, rather than one-by-one.
  • Auto-fill or Auto creation of documents drastically reduces time spent on data entry!
  • Customized Export templates would be AMAZZZING!!!!
  • nothing comes to mind
  • nothing comes to mind
Appropriate for EDI exchange of documents
Read Celesti Quinty's full review
January 24, 2018
We use SPS Commerce Fulfillment as our main source of EDI for receiving orders, tracking inventories and processing invoices. It is convenient and extremely user friendly. It provides an alternate option to hours and hours of manual typing, labor and possible errors in entry. It helps a growing business to be professional and efficient with their time as well as their information. It is used across our entire company with its many available functions and services.
  • Order receiving
  • Inventory updates
  • Invoicing
  • Advance ship notices
  • I wish they had an online chat option in a timely manner for quick help rather than email and phone calls.
  • Bigger options for customers who appear to be "outgrowing" SPS
When you find yourself growing and finding success faster than you can keep up with, SPS Commerce will save your life and your reputation. The services they offer are easy to understand, they are available with suggestions and ideas for better ways, personalization is available to best suit your needs or the needs of your customers so that you can really shine and relieve the worries that come with growing pains. SPS also helps to keep information accurate with less human touching to cause errors.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Scorecard Summary

What is SPS Commerce Fulfillment?

SPS Commerce Fulfillment is a retail cloud services platform with features such as supplier onboarding, EDI compliance, ERP integration, product content management, and sales analytics.

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Features

Has featureEDI
Has featureOrder and shipment status visibility
Has featureLarge trading network of 65,000 retail companies

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Screenshots

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Integrations

NetSuite ERP, SAP Business One, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop Pro, QuickBooks Desktop Premier, Sage 500 ERP, MYOB, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Blue Yonder Luminate Planning (formerly JDA SCM), Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Sage 50cloud Accounting (formerly Sage 50 Accounting), Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100 ERP), Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage 300 ERP), Sage Business Cloud X3 (formerly Sage ERP X3), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV), Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine), Fishbowl Manufacturing (FBM), Oracle, SAP, Exact Macola, Epicor

SPS Commerce Fulfillment Competitors